Jump to content

Recommended Posts

On 2/18/2021 at 6:25 PM, Dontlooknow said:

Iiterally ran her off of two threads. 

 

You probably bored her to death with your incoherent rants and went on to masturbate wildly when she finally told you you're a brainwashed piece of shit and dropped you like a brick ! 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

you are a fraud.  period.   you  have no value      nothing you say  has merit, because  you don't source your claims    move along

What do we want? A cure for Tourettes! When do we want it? CUNT!

You got SMACKED, loser. You’re a perv. 

Posted Images

1 minute ago, CommieSlayinGirl said:

Yeah, are you? 

 

Why should I, when I agree with most you stand for ?

 

What would there be to debate ?

 

Okay, maybe which gun best suits this or that situation  . . .  not really a topic that would attract and hold an audience, I think.

Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, JinnMartini said:

 

How do you know she doesn't just want a quickie ?

I discussed it with her before making the post. 

 

Thanks for asking - hope that cleared it up for you. 

 

Now, fair warning: I'm about to spray some Fagaway, and I know you hate the smell, so stand clear. 

 

No offense. :)

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, JinnMartini said:

 

Why should I, when I agree with most you stand for ?

 

What would there be to debate ?

 

Okay, maybe which gun best suits this or that situation  . . .  not really a topic that would attract and hold an audience, I think.

I think you got confused. You re-posted a quote by don’t look now and asked him why he was being faggety and not accepting  my debate challenge correct? Then I quoted you and echoed your question to him. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/17/2021 at 11:05 PM, EltonJohnson said:

 

you are a fraud.  period.

 

you  have no value   

 

nothing you say  has merit, because  you don't source your claims 

 

move along

 

Tell me you didn't go there, Ellie..

 

 

Now, dammit!

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, CommieSlayinGirl said:

Yeah, are you? 

 

Come to think about it  . . .  maybe the pros and cons of abortions  .  .  .  one of the few topics I profoundly disagree with you !

 

But for that we hardly need a POLITICALLY PROVOKED  'High Noon' !

 

Here my stance on these :

 

- Abortions:  MANDATORY for everyone !

-  Looters: DEATH SENTENCE ON THE SPOT !

- Abolish prisons:  FELONS ARE SLAVES OF THEIR VICTIMS UNTIL REPARATION IS FULFILLED (skin color matters not) !

- You take a life  . . .  you forfait your life.

- Kill all terrorists where you find them: THAT PRETTY MUCH INCLUDES ALL MUSLIME SHITHOLES !

- Handicapped, up to a certain degree, are better off dead  on birth  . . .  or aborted !

- Let oldies die their natural death, instead of parking them in what we euphemistically call "elderly homes", where they're kept alive with the sole purpose of sucking their haves ! 

 

You know  .  .  .  things along those lines !

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, CommieSlayinGirl said:

I think you got confused. You re-posted a quote by don’t look now and asked him why he was being faggety and not accepting  my debate challenge correct? Then I quoted you and echoed your question to him. 

 

You did ?

 

Who gives a shit anyway ?

 

You definitely don't !

 

Me ?

 

LOL

Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, JinnMartini said:

 

Come to think about it  . . .  maybe the pros and cons of abortions  .  .  .  one of the few topics I profoundly disagree with you !

 

But for that we hardly need a POLITICALLY PROVOKED  'High Noon' !

 

Here my stance on these :

 

- Abortions:  MANDATORY for everyone !

-  Looters: DEATH SENTENCE ON THE SPOT !

- Abolish prisons:  FELONS ARE SLAVES OF THEIR VICTIMS UNTIL REPARATION IS FULFILLED (skin color matters not) !

- You take a life  . . .  you forfait your life.

- Kill all terrorists where you find them: THAT PRETTY MUCH INCLUDES ALL MUSLIME SHITHOLES !

- Handicapped, up to a certain degree, are better off dead  on birth  . . .  or aborted !

- Let oldies die their natural death, instead of parking them in what we euphemistically call "elderly homes", where they're kept alive with the sole purpose of sucking their haves ! 

 

You know  .  .  .  things along those lines !

Mandatory abortions??

Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Common said:

I had the honor and courage to dump a bring nothing pickle brain from my site, cuckiepoo. 

You protected your sissy ass only, Twitch.  You never used your mod powers on me to do anything but protect your impotence when you couldn't hang. Not once were you offended enough by anything I said, except when you were the one being humiliated.

16 hours ago, Common said:

 

You should be studying up on your pseudo-science, retard. You're gonna need those desperate gish gallops, bigly. 

Yeah, probably a good idea to start making your whimpering excuses early.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, CrimeaRiver said:

Sure, some of you will take the lack of pride displayed in the way I just spray the room with my sexual deviancy every time I am humiliated as a cowardly surrender but, as I explained, I can fall back on the wimpy change-the-quote bit, because of my complete lack of pride.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, CrimeaRiver said:

I have a compulsive need to share my kiddie porn.

I have a problem understanding why you Deplorables do dicky waving with such tiny dicks.  Is it a self-humiliating form of masochism?  Rather than worrying about what somebody else is doing with their sexuality, you might focus on making your own sexual displays less revolting.

Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, CommieSlayinGirl said:

You’re an overpopulation guy? 

 

Before I answer that  .  .  .  I need to know what your answer is to this :

 

How many billions humans can the Earth support ?

 

 

Plastic is forever !

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...