• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

you are a fraud.  period.   you  have no value      nothing you say  has merit, because  you don't source your claims    move along

What do we want? A cure for Tourettes! When do we want it? CUNT!

You got SMACKED, loser. You’re a perv. 

Posted Images

11 minutes ago, SixShooter said:

That's because he thinks you meant theocracy, he doesn't even know what the topic is so you're already halfway to selling your straw man

I'll clear that up, ratfink

Just now, Zaro said:

Does that ratfink remind you of Ted Cruz?

Oh God does he ever. All soft and flabby, looking like he just ate mayo straight out of a jar, shoving his ugly mug in from of a camera to sprout sanctimonious drivel

Just now, Zaro said:

Oh God does he ever. All soft and flabby, looking like he just ate mayo straight out of a jar, shoving his ugly mug in from of a camera to sprout sanctimonious drivel

Yeah, I bet you could park a car in the shadow of his ass

6 minutes ago, Zaro said:

I'll clear that up, ratfink

Like I said, the fact that you have to means you're halfway to selling your straw man. Don't make me explain it again.

You wouldn't get away with that with me, but you know that that's why you're runnin skeered. And you damn sure won't debate CSG

• Upvote 1
9 minutes ago, Zaro said:

Does that ratfink remind you of Ted Cruz?

7 minutes ago, Zaro said:

5 minutes ago, Zaro said:

Yeah, I bet you could park a car in the shadow of his ass

This is damn near becoming a tribute thread! I knew you were obsessed, but sheesh

1 minute ago, SixShooter said:

Like I said, the fact that you have to means you're halfway to selling your straw man. Don't make me explain it again.

You wouldn't get away with that with me, but you know that that's why you're runnin skeered. And you damn sure won't debate CSG

Take a hike to Cancun, Ted

On 2/20/2021 at 3:36 AM, teacher said:

It's short form debate, Cannonpointer. Why would you want some of me at Politically Provoked yet are afeared of me in the horse thread? 

"Let's fight in MY yard! I dare ya!"

Looks like the cat gets your tongue in a moderated format. God forbit there should be rules, and neutral enforcement. You couldn't pull any dirty shit - you would be held to an objective standard. You'd have to carry your argument with more that bluster.

I didn't read past your first dishonestly predicated utterance (lie) - if you accepted, signify. 

On 2/20/2021 at 7:48 AM, SixShooter said:

^^ notice he didn't take the offer

Teachr is the track star. Drunky Mctavi is debating me wednesday at 8pm on the subject of transgenders being accorded female status for the purpose of sex segregated showers and sports. 

Be there, or be square.

Cheap will that man count his honor of who cannot say

He came out trans on Little Rikki's funeral party day. 

18 hours ago, Common said:

Teachr is the track star. Drunky Mctavi is debating me wednesday at 8pm on the subject of transgenders being accorded female status for the purpose of sex segregated showers and sports. 

Be there, or be square.

Cheap will that man count his honor of who cannot say

He came out trans on Little Rikki's funeral party day. 

The women and children you use as human shields for your Taliboner mores and personal gender issues will not be able to protect your dumb ass, dumbass.

2 hours ago, RickyTavy said:

The women and children you use as human shields for your Taliboner mores and personal gender issues will not be able to protect your dumb ass, dumbass.

I rely on your retardation to shield me from censure, old child.

20 hours ago, Common said:

I rely on your retardation to shield me from censure, old child.

If you had shown a little honor and courage, you wouldn't have to come over to this forum to whimper weak ankle gummings like this, cuck.

7 hours ago, RickyTavy said:

If you had shown a little honor and courage, you wouldn't have to come over to this forum to whimper weak ankle gummings like this, cuck.

I had the honor and courage to dump a bring nothing pickle brain from my site, cuckiepoo. 

You should be studying up on your pseudo-science, retard. You're gonna need those desperate gish gallops, bigly. 

On 2/22/2021 at 10:30 AM, RickyTavy said:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Hates women

Prefers retarded mentally ill cock choppers

• Thumb up 1
32 minutes ago, CrimeaRiver said:

Tell a doctor you want yer arm chopped off...he will call the Mentally ILL Short Bus for you

Tell a doctor to cut off yer cock, sack and balls....he will call you brave, a hero.😳

America is CUCKED and LOADED

That is so mind blowing crazy I almost can't wrap my head around it. 

It hurts my brain how they can do this with a straight face.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
On 2/18/2021 at 7:35 AM, Common said:

We could make the topic your penis, rippy - but she's looking for a longer debate. 

How do you know she doesn't just want a quickie ?

That little bird jerking off in your ear told you ?