5 minutes ago, Taipan said:

That helps............if you are robbing a bank.

Don't think it does  . . .   nowadays  !

Not if you robbed a bank.

But I did  once  (and only once)   drive  700 miles in less than ten hours sharp !

With a Mercedes Compressor !

Could easily reach  150mph on a clean highway, at night, with a clear sky. 

I was young  . . . and a madcap !

• Haha 1
  • Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

you are a fraud.  period.   you  have no value      nothing you say  has merit, because  you don't source your claims    move along

What do we want? A cure for Tourettes! When do we want it? CUNT!

You got SMACKED, loser. You’re a perv. 

Posted Images

3 hours ago, Zaro said:

You called yourself a Christian once.

More than once. 

I would like to debate theodicy

This is unexpected. Theocracy. Yes Ma'am. If you want this you should start this up in the horse thread as there I am boss and I can protect the both of us., Or don't you trust me? Any body that wrongly gets between our debate I can just make go poof. More likely I'll kick their teeth in but I was showing off there. I've some few theocracy stuff in my bag, It's a very old and long thread and I tend to go on. I've yet to see anyone pester me about my take on God. I would look forward to such.  

10 hours ago, teacher said:

That you do, Cannonpointer. 

Wanna take shots? I'm calling you out. 

Libertardianism: Dumb idea, or really dumb idea?

See you on politically provoked, if you ain't skeered.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, teacher said:

More than once. 

This is unexpected. Theocracy. Yes Ma'am. If you want this you should start this up in the horse thread as there I am boss and I can protect the both of us., Or don't you trust me? Any body that wrongly gets between our debate I can just make go poof. More likely I'll kick their teeth in but I was showing off there. I've some few theocracy stuff in my bag, It's a very old and long thread and I tend to go on. I've yet to see anyone pester me about my take on God. I would look forward to such.  

The next time some smart ass mocks you for believing we are more than dirt, offer him a benjamin for his soul - and watch him go white in the face, and change his gay tune. 

I've done it. They shut the fuck up in a hurry when you offer to put YOUR money where their mouth is. I have yet to even get to the contract writing stage - they back down QUICK. 

And if they don't, you've got yourself a spare soul. For a fucking c-note.

Never know - might come in handy. There could be a good resell market, for all I know. Never managed to buy one - yet.

• Haha 1
16 minutes ago, Common said:

The next time some smart ass mocks you for believing we are more than dirt, offer him a benjamin for his soul - and watch him go white in the face, and change his gay tune. 

I've done it. They shut the fuck up in a hurry when you offer to put YOUR money where their mouth is. I have yet to even get to the contract writing stage - they back down QUICK. 

And if they don't, you've got yourself a spare soul. For a fucking c-note.

Never know - might come in handy. There could be a good resell market, for all I know. Never managed to buy one - yet.

Cool story, bro.  i bet you were something in your day, however imaginary that was.

5 minutes ago, Common said:

Wanna take shots? I'm calling you out. 

Libertardianism: Dumb idea, or really dumb idea?

See you on politically provoked, if you ain't skeered.

It's short form debate, Cannonpointer. Why would you want some of me at Politically Provoked yet are afeared of me in the horse thread? Why did you ban me at your site? Your last answer didn't cut it. You really think you gonna burn me short form? You think you are gonna be able to not answer my salient questions like you are some sort of politician? Fu(k you, you ain't Common, you are Cannonpointer. You used to be boss here and you got fired for sucking. Azzhole, transparency is still the name of the game. Change your name, tell everyone that you are Cannonpointer and admin at dot.clone. I'm mutha fu(kin teacher. Your site is afeared of me. Was it you or Misty that deleted my posts in her thread? Either way that is such a b!tch move. Go fu(k yourself, I hate you like poison, you are personally afraid of me, I can have my way with your kunt website if I wasn't banned and make all your jerks read me at my whim, you suck, you don't know a damn thing about running a web site fairly, all your numbers are fake, tomorrow or the next day I'm gonna show up with some killer fresh and that is sumpin you've never done but that is my bread and butter and A thing why the horse thread rules. Again, you suck. 

11 hours ago, Zaro said:

So let's talk about the benefits of a fatty liver

No I would rather explain why your topic is a straw man but you're not honest enough to accept it.

• Like 1
42 minutes ago, Zaro said:

Zaro doesn't give a shit what your bitch ass would rather

Got it, Ted?

Sure I get it, you don't really want to discuss it because you know it's a straw man

1 minute ago, SixShooter said:

Sure I get it, you don't really want to discuss it because you know it's a straw man

I will discuss it with teacher, not some slimeball that reminds me of Ted Cruz

Just now, Zaro said:

I will discuss it with teacher, not some slimeball that reminds me of Ted Cruz

That's because he thinks you meant theocracy, he doesn't even know what the topic is so you're already halfway to selling your straw man

On 2/17/2021 at 9:53 PM, CommieSlayinGirl said:

@Zaro @Scout or anyone else want to do a live debate with me on Politically Provoked? Don’t be shy! 

Are you f’n serious! Who wants to be slaughtered ?image.png.95c02101d4bc657c1af7691e7d161876.png

• Haha 1
  • Thumb up 1