10 hours ago, Common said:

I tole ya - I'm your huckle bearer. 

Ima say a round hunnert billion. 

I already answered that  . . .  and now that I see you're also spastic, I'm even less inclined to engage you, poor soul !

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

you are a fraud.  period.   you  have no value      nothing you say  has merit, because  you don't source your claims    move along

What do we want? A cure for Tourettes! When do we want it? CUNT!

You got SMACKED, loser. You’re a perv. 

14 hours ago, CrimeaRiver said:

Youve never ass tongued a hot girl?   Im sorry😝

I never tasted it  . . .  but I'm sure I wouldn't enjoy eating shit  .  .  .  not a hot girl's  . . .   nor that of an ugly bitch.

Besides  .  .  .  my family was very religious, maybe to the extreme, and they taught me that the ass, while still being a hole, it has a purpose of its own  . . .

My mom's  lifetime wish,  for some inexplicable reasons, was to meet the Pope !

LOL

32 minutes ago, JinnMartini said:

I never tasted it  . . .  but I'm sure I wouldn't enjoy eating shit  .  .  .  not a hot girl's  . . .   nor that of an ugly bitch.

Besides  .  .  .  my family was very religious, maybe to the extreme, and they taught me that the ass, while still being a hole, it has a purpose of its own  . . .

My mom's  lifetime wish,  for some inexplicable reasons, was to meet the Pope !

LOL

Did you kill your family for being religious?

19 minutes ago, CrimeaRiver said:

if you would open your mind and learn a little bit about women maybe you would have some of them in your life but you are a f****** idiot when it comes to the other sex and so you are a virgin incel.

2 hours ago, RickyTavy said:

First, I fell asleep while you did a seven minute opening statement in a futile effort to find a point somewhere in your geriatric droolings.  You got more long winded and boring from there.

Second, you did what you always do on your own little mud puddle of a forum.  You turned every point of conversation to your own weird fantasy about dicks in showers, boldly taking a stance against a position nobody ever debated.  

Third, you had to crawl away a broken twitch from your ignorant fatwas about transgenders in sports.  In addition ...

I found it amusing that while you love to bleat about Jewish conspiracies at your corrupt fief, you cucked away from that like the coward you are when you wanted to impress someone besides your cadre of trump cultists.  And, we didn't even get into how an "FDR liberal" likes you is always bleating "NIgger, nigger, nigger" for your own Deplorables.  You are a gutless weenie.

I think my favorite part, though, was all your sniveling about how unfair it was for me to have expected you to come prepared with some actual facts and knowledge.  All you ever had to back up your deviant fantasies was a bratty insistence that dangers you could not show existed at all were, nonetheless, imminent and pervasive.  Okay, introducing "frat boys" into your sweaty twitchery was new, if also bizarre.

Lastly, I speculated long ago that your weird obsession with dicks was just you trying to deal with your self-loathing over your gender issues.  Last night, you came out as transgender, a claim that must have thrown the other trumpy deviants for a loop.  I call bullshit on your self-outing, though.  You're not transgender, you just like to suck dicks.  You see yourself as feminine, swishy actually, but you don't live as a woman.  Hell, you hate women for the same reason you hate transgenders:  they get to suck dicks without criticism, while people make fun of you for doing it.  You see transgender women as even more competition for those dicks.  And, we saw last night that your dumpy ass is not much equipped for any sexual competition at all.

Oh, I think we can reach agreement on one area, though.  Looking at you, I say nobody should be subjected to having to shower with your naked, doughboy ass, even if it is doubtful anybody would see a dick beneath your belly.  I'm sure all would agree with providing you with a curtained section of your own.  However, if rebleating pathetically over and over the self-fellating claim that you won something eases any of your tortured existence, have it at it.  Your needs are great.

Beyond the sour grapes aspect, how did you like losing? :)

1 hour ago, JinnMartini said:

Thanks, but no thanks.

I'd rather debate someone with a brain, like Crimeariver, than a ranting asshole.

Well, thanks for giving me consideration. I hope you will keep my application on file. :)

1 hour ago, CrimeaRiver said:

I haven't killed anyone  .  .  .  to my knowledge.

But I've shot a few  . . .  and hit . . . 

And I've broken some bones  .  .  .  

None of that  related to religion, though.

None of them family of mine either  .  .  .  

Been shot at a bunch of times  .  .  . never gotten hit    . . .  and never had a broken bone myself, though.

I was born under a lucky star, see ?

• Haha 1
18 hours ago, RickyTavy said:

First, I fell asleep while you did a seven minute opening statement in a futile effort to find a point somewhere in your geriatric droolings.  You got more long winded and boring from there.

Second, you did what you always do on your own little mud puddle of a forum.  You turned every point of conversation to your own weird fantasy about dicks in showers, boldly taking a stance against a position nobody ever debated.  

Third, you had to crawl away a broken twitch from your ignorant fatwas about transgenders in sports.  In addition ...

I found it amusing that while you love to bleat about Jewish conspiracies at your corrupt fief, you cucked away from that like the coward you are when you wanted to impress someone besides your cadre of trump cultists.  And, we didn't even get into how an "FDR liberal" likes you is always bleating "NIgger, nigger, nigger" for your own Deplorables.  You are a gutless weenie.

I think my favorite part, though, was all your sniveling about how unfair it was for me to have expected you to come prepared with some actual facts and knowledge.  All you ever had to back up your deviant fantasies was a bratty insistence that dangers you could not show existed at all were, nonetheless, imminent and pervasive.  Okay, introducing "frat boys" into your sweaty twitchery was new, if also bizarre.

Lastly, I speculated long ago that your weird obsession with dicks was just you trying to deal with your self-loathing over your gender issues.  Last night, you came out as transgender, a claim that must have thrown the other trumpy deviants for a loop.  I call bullshit on your self-outing, though.  You're not transgender, you just like to suck dicks.  You see yourself as feminine, swishy actually, but you don't live as a woman.  Hell, you hate women for the same reason you hate transgenders:  they get to suck dicks without criticism, while people make fun of you for doing it.  You see transgender women as even more competition for those dicks.  And, we saw last night that your dumpy ass is not much equipped for any sexual competition at all.

Oh, I think we can reach agreement on one area, though.  Looking at you, I say nobody should be subjected to having to shower with your naked, doughboy ass, even if it is doubtful anybody would see a dick beneath your belly.  I'm sure all would agree with providing you with a curtained section of your own.  However, if rebleating pathetically over and over the self-fellating claim that you won something eases any of your tortured existence, have it at it.  Your needs are great.

Damn.

2 minutes ago, king of the county said:

I’ll debate you next weekend ok?

So you chose Paris Climate Accord. Normally  I have to choose a topic, too. I don’t know your political positions all that well. I think you may have disagreed with me on feminism? I also want to put a complete moratorium on immigration for 100 years and would like to debate that at some point if you disagree.

21 hours ago, Common said:

Don't lose my number, though. 

It's BR-549.

That's not your number, that's Junior Samples' number on Hee-Haw.

Originally, it was the part number of an international Harvester truck engine.

A country music group took BR-549 as their name because they much have liked the Junior Samples character, an obese hayseed in overalls and sold used cars in a Hee Haw skit.

3 minutes ago, CommieSlayinGirl said:

So you chose Paris Climate Accord. Normally  I have to choose a topic, too. I don’t know your political positions all that well. I think you may have disagreed with me on feminism? I also want to put a complete moratorium on immigration for 100 years and would like to debate that at some point if you disagree.

So if some student comes here to study in a US university and demonstrates amazing abilities at research and creativity, you would ban that student from becoming a US citizen as well?

A ban on immigration would be a disaster for our country.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, XavierOnassis said:

So if some student comes here to study in a US university and demonstrates amazing abilities at research and creativity, you would ban that student from becoming a US citizen as well?

A ban on immigration would be a disaster for our country.

Only so many people can get on a ship.

Is there any nation on Earth, stupid enough to allow 1 million/yr. LEGAL immigrants

into their country.??     No.       Ohhhhhh......wait......there is one, and only one.

US !!    The USA !!

And if 1 million/yr. is not enough for you,

you little rat-bastard, then...............".🖕".          

Is it 12:00 yet ?    I want a beer !     Oh hell.........close enough.                     🤠..🍺

3 hours ago, CommieSlayinGirl said:

Yea i can debate that immigration moratorium 

• Upvote 1
8 hours ago, Taipan said:

Only so many people can get on a ship.

Is there any nation on Earth, stupid enough to allow 1 million/yr. LEGAL immigrants

into their country.??     No.       Ohhhhhh......wait......there is one, and only one.

US !!    The USA !!

And if 1 million/yr. is not enough for you,

you little rat-bastard, then...............".🖕".          

Is it 12:00 yet ?    I want a beer !     Oh hell.........close enough.                     🤠..🍺

No way that you or I will ever  dictate immigration policy.

But you are clueless about why we need immigrants, and that is because Americans do not reproduce enough to replace themselves. The consumer economy is based on growth--including  population growth.

2 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

No way that you or I will ever  dictate immigration policy.

But you are clueless about why we need immigrants, and that is because Americans do not reproduce enough to replace themselves. The consumer economy is based on growth-- population growth.

Sir, (and I use this term loosely)

The American Ship should be run by...........Americans !!

Not your little buddies in Guadalajara, or Tegucigalpa !!

Comprende, ..............(pendejo)................😎..🥃