33 minutes ago, RickyTavy said:

Angry and triggered, chubby little cultist, aincha?  Perhaps, if you were less obnoxious you might be able to get laid and be able to release it all.  Shower with soap wouldn't hurt your chances there, either.

🤣 you have no idea who I am married to, do ya? LOL

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

you are a fraud.  period.   you  have no value      nothing you say  has merit, because  you don't source your claims    move along

What do we want? A cure for Tourettes! When do we want it? CUNT!

You got SMACKED, loser. You’re a perv. 

Posted Images

1 hour ago, CrimeaRiver said:

Do you and Tiseti

get together and tongue asses?

I regret our views differ on such fundamental issues as world overpopulation, overproduction, overconsumption and denial of those three !

I really do ! 

You may try to insult me in any way you deem fit  . . .  but to me you remain a beacon of light, when it comes to politics ! 

Nothing to debate there.

We're definitely on the same line there.

But on the above mentioned issues  .  .  .  I'd love to debate you on a Politically Provoked  'showdown'  !

You'd be a hell of a match, no doubt about that !

But you'd  lose  . . .  hands down !

Friends can disagree  on issues  . . .  

8 minutes ago, Taipan said:

$2/bottle & 19%alc. 

WwowW

That's pretty cheap stuff  . . .  if you ask me !

I just got a load of 480 bottles delivered to my doorstep from Genua, Italy.

360  btls of Fasoli Gino Amarone Alteo, bulk price  $80 something each  . . . 17,5% alcohol

and

120 btls  of Amarone Terre d'Orti,  cheap, bulk price $35 something  . . .  17 % alcohol !

No screw cap  . . .  just the traditional cork  !

Never mind  . . .  I'll be checking your  "Night Train"  nevertheless !

30 minutes ago, JinnMartini said:

I regret our views differ on such fundamental issues as world overpopulation, overproduction, overconsumption and denial of those three !

I really do ! 

You may try to insult me in any way you deem fit  . . .  but to me you remain a beacon of light, when it comes to politics ! 

Nothing to debate there.

But on the above mentioned issues  .  .  .  I'd love to debate you on a Politically Provoked  'showdown'  !

@CrimeaRiver are you ready to take this up with me ?

I am  . . .  are you  ?

22 hours ago, CommieSlayinGirl said:

You’re an overpopulation guy? 

-----------------------

6 hours ago, JinnMartini said:

Before I answer that  .  .  .  I need to know what your answer is to this :

How many billions humans can the Earth support ?

Plastic is forever !

@CommieSlayinGirl care to answer my question above ?

Thanks  ! 

1 hour ago, Taipan said:

Have you ever sat around a hobo camp-fire in Reno, with a doz. other tramps,

waiting on a freight train headed to Texas . . .  

Not in Reno, no.

But spent lotsa time with tramps . . . when I was a tramp myself  . . .  burning garbage to keep warm  . . . and sleeping in telephone booths in the winters.

• Thumb up 1
2 hours ago, JinnMartini said:

I don't think so  .  .  .  

To my knowledge I've never  "tongued assed"   anyone  . . .  

By the way  . . .  who the hell is  . . .  or  . . .  what the hell  is a  . . .  "Tiseti" ?

Thanks, bro !

Youve never ass tongued a hot girl?   Im sorry😝

• Like 1
1 hour ago, JinnMartini said:

I really do ! 

Nothing to debate there.

I have always mostly agreed with you as well friend😁

But when you say to murder all religious folks in the world....thats a bit creepy brocephus

8 minutes ago, CommieSlayinGirl said:

Pucker harder.  It's a long, long ways to SeePee's fat ass.  

I note that like him, you also believe an empty assertion is golden, so maybe you won't need soap and a shower to get laid, after all.

51 minutes ago, RickyTavy said:

I note that like him, you also believe an empty assertion is golden, so maybe you won't need soap and a shower to get laid, after all.

You’re embarrassed. I understand why you’re lashing out. 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, CrimeaRiver said:

No, Im not going on Kfools merry go round to discuss

why you want to round up and murder half the worlds population😀

Don't be a wuss.

You and that fucker Jinn would make a handsome debate. 

• Haha 2
5 hours ago, RickyTavy said:

Angry and triggered, chubby little cultist, aincha?  Perhaps, if you were less obnoxious you might be able to get laid and be able to release it all.  Shower with soap wouldn't hurt your chances there, either.

How did the debate work out by your lights, little ricky? Think ya racked up another W for the homo team?

Was that your daughter who walked by when you backed down and admitted that dicks do not belong in her shower? You can tell me - I won't laugh harder. :)

4 hours ago, JinnMartini said:

I really do ! 

Nothing to debate there.

On over population, I'm your huckle bearer. I believe the earth's carrying capacity is hundreds of billions. :)

2 hours ago, CommieSlayinGirl said:

He folded like a cheap suit. He squeaked the truth he has run from squeaking, joining my transphobic traveling minstrel show.

His daughter in the background helped me break him - he didn't have the balls to cuck in her presence. Ironic, no?

2 hours ago, RickyTavy said:

You cosigned my empty assertion, guy who lost the debate. :)

4 hours ago, JinnMartini said:

-----------------------

@CommieSlayinGirl care to answer my question above ?

Thanks  ! 

Oh, well I don’t know. Nobody does. Too many variables. I think the real problem is that high-quality societies have birth rates just under replacement right now, while the third world has skyhigh birth rates. That is what will cause the problem as far as resources. 

• Thumb up 1
17 minutes ago, Common said:

He folded like a cheap suit. He squeaked the truth he has run from squeaking, joining my transphobic traveling minstrel show.

His daughter in the background helped me break him - he didn't have the balls to cuck in her presence. Ironic, no?

I think he just wants all the trannies in the women’s bathrooms and lockers so that he doesn’t have to have them in the men’s rooms and lockers. Either that or he’s projecting and he is a perv himself, therefore he wants a free for all pass wherever women are vulnerable. I kept thinking during the debate “why is Ricky tabby so intent and making sure that anyone other than women can get into our private areas??” Do you think it’s really just because he cares that much about being an advocate for trans people? I don’t.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, CommieSlayinGirl said:

I think he just wants all the trainees in the women’s bathrooms and lockers so that he doesn’t have to have them in the men’s rooms and lockers. Either that or he’s projecting and he is a perv himself, therefore he wants a free for all pass wherever women are vulnerable.

I think he's just a mouthy old cuck who got away with running a bullshit argument until he was stupid enough and brazen enough to step into a MODERATED debate, where ad homs and filibusters do not stand in for answers, and where questions cannot be ducked or deflected. 

It cost him his skreet cred in the trans movement. As a trans woman, I feel a trifle betrayed by his capitulation. 

• Upvote 1
10 hours ago, Common said:

How did the debate work out by your lights, little ricky? Think ya racked up another W for the homo team?

Was that your daughter who walked by when you backed down and admitted that dicks do not belong in her shower? You can tell me - I won't laugh harder. :)

First, I fell asleep while you did a seven minute opening statement in a futile effort to find a point somewhere in your geriatric droolings.  You got more long winded and boring from there.

Second, you did what you always do on your own little mud puddle of a forum.  You turned every point of conversation to your own weird fantasy about dicks in showers, boldly taking a stance against a position nobody ever debated.  

Third, you had to crawl away a broken twitch from your ignorant fatwas about transgenders in sports.  In addition ...

I found it amusing that while you love to bleat about Jewish conspiracies at your corrupt fief, you cucked away from that like the coward you are when you wanted to impress someone besides your cadre of trump cultists.  And, we didn't even get into how an "FDR liberal" likes you is always bleating "NIgger, nigger, nigger" for your own Deplorables.  You are a gutless weenie.

I think my favorite part, though, was all your sniveling about how unfair it was for me to have expected you to come prepared with some actual facts and knowledge.  All you ever had to back up your deviant fantasies was a bratty insistence that dangers you could not show existed at all were, nonetheless, imminent and pervasive.  Okay, introducing "frat boys" into your sweaty twitchery was new, if also bizarre.

Lastly, I speculated long ago that your weird obsession with dicks was just you trying to deal with your self-loathing over your gender issues.  Last night, you came out as transgender, a claim that must have thrown the other trumpy deviants for a loop.  I call bullshit on your self-outing, though.  You're not transgender, you just like to suck dicks.  You see yourself as feminine, swishy actually, but you don't live as a woman.  Hell, you hate women for the same reason you hate transgenders:  they get to suck dicks without criticism, while people make fun of you for doing it.  You see transgender women as even more competition for those dicks.  And, we saw last night that your dumpy ass is not much equipped for any sexual competition at all.

Oh, I think we can reach agreement on one area, though.  Looking at you, I say nobody should be subjected to having to shower with your naked, doughboy ass, even if it is doubtful anybody would see a dick beneath your belly.  I'm sure all would agree with providing you with a curtained section of your own.  However, if rebleating pathetically over and over the self-fellating claim that you won something eases any of your tortured existence, have it at it.  Your needs are great.

• Haha 1
11 hours ago, Common said:

On over population, I'm your huckle bearer. I believe the earth's carrying capacity is hundreds of billions. :)

Thanks, but no thanks.

I'd rather debate someone with a brain, like Crimeariver, than a ranting asshole.