1 hour ago, RickyTavy said:

I have a problem understanding why you Deplorables do dicky waving with such tiny dicks.  Is it a self-humiliating form of masochism?  Rather than worrying about what somebody else is doing with their sexuality, you might focus on making your own sexual displays less revolting.

Less revolting than gay butt sex? How can we make our displays less revolting than that exactly?

• Like 1
  • Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

you are a fraud.  period.   you  have no value      nothing you say  has merit, because  you don't source your claims    move along

What do we want? A cure for Tourettes! When do we want it? CUNT!

You got SMACKED, loser. You’re a perv. 

Posted Images

2 hours ago, RickyTavy said:

^^ ridicules for changing quotes, WHILE changing quotes

Liberals are composed of equal portions of hypocrisy, falsehood, and stupidity

41 minutes ago, JinnMartini said:

Before I answer that  .  .  .  I need to know what your answer is to this :

How many billions humans can the Earth support ?

Plastic is forever !

The plastic vortex? It's somewhere out in the Pacific, not even NEAR anywhere I want to go

5 hours ago, RickyTavy said:

You protected your sissy ass only, Twitch.  You never used your mod powers on me to do anything but protect your impotence when you couldn't hang. Not once were you offended enough by anything I said, except when you were the one being humiliated.

Yeah, probably a good idea to start making your whimpering excuses early.

Then you should feel perfectly confident of "humiliating" me again tonight. 

See ya at the debate. Well - you'll see ME, anyway. In a mask. 

5 hours ago, RickyTavy said:

I have a problem understanding why you Deplorables do dicky waving with such tiny dicks.  Is it a self-humiliating form of masochism?  Rather than worrying about what somebody else is doing with their sexuality, you might focus on making your own sexual displays less revolting.

I can’t wait to watch Common kick your fucking ass tonight. It’s going to be glorious. I hope you didn’t bet all of your money on this debate tonight or you won’t have any left over to buy tranny hookers with this week. 

• Haha 2
3 hours ago, Zaro said:

Just don't do it anymore. It doesn't sound like you enjoyed it much

Has anyone ever told you you're unattractive  .  .  .  to say the least  ?

If they did  . . .  they were quite kind  .  .  .  cuz you're, in fact, pretty repulsive !

No wonder you haven't  seen   -or sucked-   a cock in ages !

fat honey boo boo GIF

3 hours ago, SixShooter said:

The plastic vortex? It's somewhere out in the Pacific, not even NEAR anywhere I want to go

That's cool !

Bad luck it's growing  and  coming  NEAR  to wherever you want to go !

7 minutes ago, JinnMartini said:

Has anyone ever told you you're unattractive  .  .  .  to say the least  ?

If they did  . . .  they were quite kind  .  .  .  cuz you're, in fact, pretty repulsive !

No wonder you haven't  seen   -or sucked-   a cock in ages !

I'm fabulous, bitch

4 hours ago, kfools said:

Less revolting than gay butt sex?

To whom ?

Gays and assorted perverts will definitely consider that less revolting than butt sex !

What the hell  .  .  .  they'll probably consider sex between an adult man and an adult woman a reprehensible act, deserving of the harshest punishment !

10 minutes ago, Zaro said:

I'm fabulous, bitch

Sure you are  .  .  .  and we can only guess where your right-hand's  middle finger is right there .  .  .  but we know that your left hand is  . . .  like  . . .  feeding you !

fat gift card GIF

2 minutes ago, JinnMartini said:

Sure you are  .  .  .  and we can only guess where your right-hand's  middle finger is right there .  .  .  but we know that your left hand is  . . .  like  . . .  feeding you !

Who is "us"? You and your bottle of cheap liquor?

19 hours ago, CrimeaRiver said:

BOLSHEVIKS are crazy....they murdered 5,000 Russian priests in 5 years

Priests  . . .  cardinals  . . .  popes  . . . imams  . . .  rabbis  . . .  pujaris  . . .  monks  . . .  saints  . . .  and all  assorted  "men of god"  are but a bunch of pervert pedophiles  .  .  .  the less we have of them  . . .  the better off we are !

BOLSHEVIKS .... they murdered 5,000 Russian priests in 5 years

If anything  that, and only that,   makes them pretty smart  . . .  maybe even heroes !

BOLSHEVIKS are crazy....they murdered 5,000 Russian priests in 5 years

5,000 ?

That's all ?

Must've been a rag-tag army of sissies !

During the Crusades we cleansed the world of a whole bunch more of them  "men-of-god"  parasites ! 

Not as much as needed, though  . . .

That's why, later on, it was necessary to bomb Afghanistan and Libya back to the stone age !

I didn't agree and still do not to having adminstered the same medicine to Iraq and Syria !

For obvious reasons !

I´d advocate Pakistan, and all the other  "stans"  plus  all the other muzzscum shitholes to be flattened and every human and subhuman in them to be . . .  like  . . .  vaporized !

4 minutes ago, JinnMartini said:

Priests  . . .  cardinals  . . .  popes  . . . imams  . . .  rabbis  . . .  pujaris  . . .  monks  . . .  saints  . . .  and all  assorted  "men of god"  are but a bunch of pervert pedophiles  .  .  .  the less we have of them  . . .  the better off we are !

If anything  that, and only that,   makes them pretty smart  . . .  maybe even heroes !

5,000 ?

That's all ?

Must've been a rag-tag army of sissies !

During the Crusades we cleansed the world of a whole bunch more of them  "men-of-god"  parasites ! 

Not as much as needed, though  . . .

That's why, later on, it was necessary to bomb Afghanistan and Libya back to the stone age !

I didn't agree and still do not to having adminstered the same medicine to Iraq and Syria !

For obvious reasons !

I´d advocate Pakistan, and all the other  "stans"  plus  all the other muzzscum shitholes to be flattened and every human and subhuman in them to be . . .  like  . . .  vaporized !

Do you and Tiseti

get together and tongue asses?

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, CrimeaRiver said:

Do you and Tiseti

get together and tongue asses?

I don't think so  .  .  .  

To my knowledge I've never  "tongued assed"   anyone  . . .  

By the way  . . .  who the hell is  . . .  or  . . .  what the hell  is a  . . .  "Tiseti" ?

Thanks, bro !

49 minutes ago, Zaro said:

No !

"us"  is everyone who you can't afford to buy for sex  .  .  .  that, of course,  leaves the stray dogs you occasionally manage to get hold of, out of the equation !

You just rape them  . . .  and they've nowhere to go to report your abuses !

Run along bitch !

5 hours ago, kfools said:

Less revolting than gay butt sex? How can we make our displays less revolting than that exactly?

Well, for one thing, your entire cult could spend less time fixating on gay stuff.

2 hours ago, CommieSlayinGirl said:

I can’t wait to watch Common kick your fucking ass tonight. It’s going to be glorious. I hope you didn’t bet all of your money on this debate tonight or you won’t have any left over to buy tranny hookers with this week. 

Angry and triggered, chubby little cultist, aincha?  Perhaps, if you were less obnoxious you might be able to get laid and be able to release it all.  Shower with soap wouldn't hurt your chances there, either.

• Haha 1
55 minutes ago, Zaro said:

Oh  . . .  and I do not drink liquor  . . .  only vintage Italian wine I have imported exclusively for me, to my doorstep and which you cannot find on any shelf out there !

And then only from two regions of the country  . . .  and  nothing else !

I'm pretty finnicky about that  !

Just now, RickyTavy said:

Angry and triggered, chubby little cultist, aincha?  Perhaps, if you were less obnoxious you might be able to get laid and be able to release it all.  Shower with soap wouldn't hurt your chances there, either.

What time do you go on tonight ?

And yes, I will tip my cowboy hat to anyone with enough

moxie to do live debate on Politically Provoked.

Regardless of position......regardless of 'win, lose, or draw'.              🤠..🥃

• Upvote 1
1 minute ago, Taipan said:

What time do you go on tonight ?

And yes, I will tip my cowboy hat to anyone with enough

moxie to do live debate on Politically Provoked.

Regardless of position......regardless of 'win, lose, or draw'.              🤠..🥃

Top of the hour, if SeePee shows up.

• Thumb up 1

Lost connection when I did my PP interview.  This problem arises from time to time.  If nothing else, I can fix it by rebooting my browser.  Takes a few minutes, but if I disappear I will return soon.

14 minutes ago, JinnMartini said:

Oh  . . .  and I do not drink liquor  . . .  only vintage Italian wine I have imported exclusively for me, to my doorstep and which you cannot find on any shelf out there !

And then only from two regions of the country  . . .  and  nothing else !

I'm pretty finnicky about that  !

My favorite wine is screw cap "Night Train". 

$2/bottle & 19%alc.  back in the day.

Back then, I was rough & tough.......and hard to bluff.

Have you ever sat around a hobo camp-fire in Reno, with a doz. other tramps,

waiting on a freight train headed to Texas, sipping on a bottle of Night Train ?           

I have.    I called that bottle.......a Blessing from God.      "Thank you, Jesus"  !!

All of Life......is one great big adventure.                                       😊..🥃

https://youtu.be/bRJiFVIAaHU