• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

you are a fraud.  period.   you  have no value      nothing you say  has merit, because  you don't source your claims    move along

What do we want? A cure for Tourettes! When do we want it? CUNT!

You got SMACKED, loser. You’re a perv. 

Posted Images

2 hours ago, XavierOnassis said:

you are just another boooring ideologue. 

And you are just another debate-fleeing hack who wants to talk shit on a chat board but lacks the chops to measure her ideas against a reality check. 

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb up 1
4 hours ago, SixShooter said:

Zaro or Scout?!?

C'mon man. Do you also torture blind kittens?

Well they are always telling me how stupid I am because I don’t have a fancy college degree like they do (allegedly). Thought they might want to try to back up their big flapping miles by debating me live on the Internet so we can actually compare ideas and see who knows what. 

1 minute ago, CommieSlayinGirl said:

Well they are always telling me how stupid I am because I don’t have a fancy college degree like they do (allegedly). Thought they might want to try to back up their big flapping miles by debating me live on the Internet so we can actually compare ideas and see who knows what. 

Is this debate feature voice only?

28 minutes ago, CommieSlayinGirl said:

sounds like a personal insecurity issue to me.

• Like 1
53 minutes ago, CommieSlayinGirl said:

Never happen. All they got is left wing one-liner bullshit and personal attacks.

• Upvote 1