Rush Limbaugh - A True American Hero, My Tribute To You....

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Finally....the Lying Racist POS is Dead....Good Riddens ASSHOLE

A great thinker and provocateur.  I was happy that over the last 5 years he began   to see that Neocons and the Faggot DC ESTAB   were  just as evil as liberalism.     Th

Posted Images

11 minutes ago, Skans said:
Talk radio icon Rush Limbaugh just passed away.  He learned he had Stage IV lung cancer in January 2020 just days before being awarded the Presidential Medal of Freedom by President Trump presented to him at the State of the Union address.  This emotional moment was perhaps the highlight of Rush's career.
Conservatives personally thank Rush Limbaugh for his decades of tireless devotion to America and its founding principles.   
Rush was one of the most influential media figures in all of American history.  He was as iconic to traditional American values as Benjamin Franklin was to the founding of the United States.  He played a pivotal roll  in conservative politics since 1988.  Perched behind his Golden EIB (Excellence in Broadcasting) Microphone, Rush spent over three decades as both the most beloved and polarizing person in American media.
From one Dittohead to the millions of Rush's Dittoheads out there, God bless Rush Limbaugh, watch over his family and let him know that he is loved and will be deeply missed.

Rush paved the way for the next generation of conservative broadcasters. His legacy lives on. 

• Downvote 1
  • Thumb up 2
14 minutes ago, Skans said:
Talk radio icon Rush Limbaugh just passed away.  He learned he had Stage IV lung cancer in January 2020 just days before being awarded the Presidential Medal of Freedom by President Trump presented to him at the State of the Union address.  This emotional moment was perhaps the highlight of Rush's career.
Conservatives personally thank Rush Limbaugh for his decades of tireless devotion to America and its founding principles.   
Rush was one of the most influential media figures in all of American history.  He was as iconic to traditional American values as Benjamin Franklin was to the founding of the United States.  He played a pivotal roll  in conservative politics since 1988.  Perched behind his Golden EIB (Excellence in Broadcasting) Microphone, Rush spent over three decades as both the most beloved and polarizing person in American media.
From one Dittohead to the millions of Rush's Dittoheads out there, God bless Rush Limbaugh, watch over his family and let him know that he is loved and will be deeply missed.

Rush was as evil a person as ever broadcast on American radio. I am glad to see we are finally rid of him.

• Downvote 2
  • Fuck you! 2
  • Thumb up 1
2 minutes ago, neue regel said:

Rush paved the way for the next generation of conservative broadcasters. His legacy lives on. 

Rush was a much better demagogue than wimps like Hannity and shrews like Coulter.

NO WAY he deserved that medal. He brought shame to my birthplace, the Show Me State.

His greatest legacy was to demonstrate that smoking cigars was eventually fatal. Of course, Cuban American Foundation leader Jorge Mas Canosa also did that. But Fidel did it by giving up the cigars when his doctors told him what would happen.

I am no great fan of Fidel, but Fidel gave up cigars and was a pretty good cook, and Jorge Mas and Rush could do neither.

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1
  • Thumb up 1
5 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

Rush was a much better demagogue than wimps like Hannity and shrews like Coulter.

NO WAY he deserved that medal. He brought shame to my birthplace, the Show Me State.

His greatest legacy was to demonstrate that smoking cigars was eventually fatal. Of course, Cuban American Foundation leader Jorge Mas Canosa also did that. But Fidel did it by giving up the cigars when his doctors told him what would happen.

I am no great fan of Fidel, but Fidel gave up cigars and was a pretty good cook, and Jorge Mas and Rush could do neither.

I currently hold a personal best record for most days alive, and I have outlived Rush,

Not to mention Jorge Mas Canosa and Fidel Castro Ruz as well.

My next goal is to outlive Trump.

• Thumb up 1
15 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

Rush was as evil a person as ever broadcast on American radio. I am glad to see we are finally rid of him.

Folks, here is a good example of someone who never listed to Rush Limbaugh.   Rush never said anything "evil" about anyone.  If anything, he was the last vestige of real journalism, reporting on things the MSM wouldn't dare report on.

• Upvote 1
34 minutes ago, benson13 said:

Finally....the Lying Racist POS is Dead....Good Riddens ASSHOLE

Liberal democrats HATED Ruch Limbaugh tor MANY of the same reasons that they hated Donald Trump...

BOTH are/were:

1)  Honest to a FAULT,

2)  Speaks the TRUTH,

3)  Knew the Democrats BETTER than they knew themselves, and

4)  Ignored Liberal BS, and Did and SAID what was right, BECAUSE it was right, and

5)  Didn't CARE what the democrats THOUGHT about it...

AND all of THAT is what we need MORE of... from our Politicians, AND from out Media...

BUT, YOU are obviously a brain dead Liberal RETARD... So, I know this is all going in one ear and OUT the other... and I'm Truly SORRY about that !

• Upvote 1
3 minutes ago, jrock2310 said:

With respect to his loved ones...

If you need a lesson on how influential white supremacy is in America, watch the response of rush’s death.

Somebody will piss on his grave

• Thumb up 1
2 minutes ago, Skans said:

Rush never said anything "evil" about anyone. 

ultraliberals consider anything thats truthful that goes against the agenda or thier opinion...is evil.

Most ultraliberals never even listened to Rush...they were spoon-feed sound bites by the satanic ultraliberal agenda driven media and their pet parrot bloggers.

Who would you want your grand daughter to marry...a accomplished public figure or a yammer on a message board.

ed72e6eb3fb4ae552cd15c5e8d5f1a93.jpg

3 minutes ago, jrock2310 said:

If you need a lesson on how influential white supremacy is in America, watch the response of rush’s death.

I think that we will see this clearly.

Rush was a rare example of a Fascist with a sense of humor.

• Downvote 1
  • Thumb up 1
58 minutes ago, CrimeaRiver said:

A great thinker and provocateur.  I was happy that over the last 5 years he began

to see that Neocons and the Faggot DC ESTAB

were  just as evil as liberalism.  

The day he stated that the War Complex needed to be questioned

just as much as much as the Welfare Complex.....that was monumental indeed

He was years late and billions short in that delayed arrival. But yeah.

He empowered the forces of evil after 9-11. He was a friend of the tranny military for far too long to overlook.

But he WAS a brilliant satirist and an important historical figure.

2 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

I think that we will see this clearly.

Rush was a rare example of a Fascist with a sense of humor.

EVERY fascist has humor - unless your elitism prevents you from labeling slapstick as humor 

Let a bookish student trip over a bully's leg, and you'll get PEALS of laughter from my camp. 

10 minutes ago, jrock2310 said:

Rush was not a white supremacist by any stretch of the most fevered imagination - but you ARE a simpering cuckold whose woman is fucking  other men, openly - and whose daughters flout his instructions. 

• Haha 1
  • MORON! 1
Just now, Common said:

EVERY fascist has humor - unless your elitism prevents you from labeling slapstick as humor 

Let a bookish student trip over a bully's leg, and you'll get PEALS of laughter from my camp. 

Yeah, Mussolini was a riot. So was Herr Adolph.

And no one could tell a joke like Trump.

Charlie Chaplin was great at making fun of Hitler, but no, Fascists are generally quite unfunny.

• Thumb up 1
1 minute ago, Common said:

Rush was not a white supremacist by any stretch of the most fevered imagination - but you ARE a simpering cuckold whose woman is fucking  other men, openly - and whose daughters flout his instructions. 

You shove trained pocket mice up your rectum and lap up porcine vomit from the trough.

And Rush was clearly a white supremacist.

• Thumb up 1