• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

He was an American Great

How about we just leave our toilet seats up?

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, impartialobserver said:

You have your opinion and I have mine. Its pretty simple. 

If you understood the left as  a threat to  American  liberty and prosperity. and  how  hard he worked to expose them and  spread the message,  perhaps you would  have a different  opinion.

• Thumb up 2
1 minute ago, Imgreatagain said:

Who do I listen to now? 

I don't listen to anyone now but back when G Gordon Liddy was on the air him and Rush sent many democrats to the hospital with high blood pressure. Throw in Neil Boortz and you couldn't go wrong.

• Thumb up 1
10 minutes ago, EltonJohnson said:

If you understood the left as  a threat to  American  liberty and prosperity. and  how  hard he worked to expose them and  spread the message,  perhaps you would  have a different  opinion.

I last listened to him in the early 90's when I would help out my grandparents' friends in Central and Eastern Idaho. AM radio was the only option in such a remote setting. I remember hearing a bunch of fiery rhetoric about how them darn illegals were going to steal EVERYBODY's (not just those on the border) job. Hmmm... went back to Central Idaho two years ago.. One, not only are there no hispanics and never were any but they are seeing population decreases and economically the area is dying. 

5 minutes ago, Imgreatagain said:
15 minutes ago, SCOOBYDOO said:

Read a report a few minutes ago he has passed away. RIP you pissed off a lot of loser liberals with your comments

Who do I listen to now? 

I will miss Rush on his show greatly. He was indeed an American hero, will remain an American icon forever. His impact on our society has been monumental. God Bless Rush Limbaugh.

Check out the Mark Levin show (6-9pm EST) if you want real substance.

• Upvote 2
8 minutes ago, EltonJohnson said:

His show wil live on, the guest hosts  will  propagate  thru.  Mark Steyn and  Ken Matthews are  amazing

Mark Steyn is really an interesting commentator...and I love his sense of humor...

• Thumb up 1
5 minutes ago, impartialobserver said:

I last listened to him in the early 90's when I would help out my grandparents' friends in Central and Eastern Idaho. AM radio was the only option in such a remote setting. I remember hearing a bunch of fiery rhetoric about how them darn illegals were going to steal EVERYBODY's job. Hmmm... went to Central Idaho two years ago.. One, not only are there no hispanics but they are seeing population decreases and economically the area is dying. 

which is why you don't see any there...

23 minutes ago, SCOOBYDOO said:

Read a report a few minutes ago he has passed away. RIP you pissed off a lot of loser liberals with your comments

Finally. Rot in hell