What would you think of such people

If you were a foreigner and you had no idea who I was describing..

And I gave this description of them..

What would you think if I described them AS this ?

Both, 12% of a country's population, and over 50% of the same country's violent criminals.

Under 50% graduation rate High School (or secondary), over 50% dropout rate.

A lifespan that is about 20 years less than the majority of the people of the country's society.

Over 50% of the children living with and being raised and supported by family members, two generations preceding the children.
(Grandparents).

A median IQ of about 100 compared to themselves, but that is a Really a median IQ of about 85 or under, by the standards of the country's general society.

About 90% of the group believe in Jesus, angels and the Virgin Mary...

Compared to about 60% of the country's general society.

Severely lacks both political diversity and Enterprise within the singular political party that they vote for....

Always choosing the establishment politics, regardless of how antiquated it is, and regardless of the advancing age of the politicians who are of that belief system..
Due to both fear, and a lack of political and social advancement.

Over 50% live in the country's least densely populated, poorest region, and over 90% live in poor neighborhoods of cities.

Are well known to general society, for their functional inadequacies, for example, mistaking the more lethal Flu, for the common cold...

And even coming up with bad ideas, like putting super glue in their hair, as a replacement for hairspray.

Due to inadequate life skills, poor education and low IQ.

Are number 1 in the country for child abuse.

1 minute ago, AceGuy34 said:

Both, 12% of a country's population, and over 50% of the same country's violent criminals.

A lifespan that is about 20 years less than the majority of the people of the country's society.

Over 50% of the children living with and being raised and supported by family members, two generations preceding the children.
(Grandparents).

A median IQ of about 100 compared to themselves, but that is a Really a median IQ of about 85 or under, by the standards of the country's general society.

Severely lacks both political diversity and Enterprise within the singular political party that they vote for....

Always choosing the establishment politics, regardless of how antiquated it is, and regardless of the advancing age of the politicians who are of that belief system..

Over 50% live in the country's least densely populated, poorest region, and over 90% live in poor neighborhoods of cities.

Are well known to general society, for their functional inadequacies, for example, mistaking the more lethal Flu, for the common cold...

And even coming up with bad ideas, like putting super glue in their hair, as a replacement for hairspray.

All Whites are evil racists.

I recommend that all blacks move away from them.   Blacks could find happiness & satisfaction if they had their

own ranch and called their own shots.    Look at the Indians.    Each tribe has its own Reservation.    And its own

police force.     They mix when they want to mix by going into town.     They don't mix when they don't want to by

staying on the reservation.    The Indian kids go to school on the Reservation.

Where is the African Reservation ?

How about the state of Georgia ?    Atlanta is over 60% black.     

Would blacks be happier if they had their own police force, their own prisons, their own banks, businesses, and

schools?   I don't think blacks want to hang around evil racist Whites and constantly whine forever that the

evil White man ain't treating the poor blacks right.       

I think blacks can stand on their own and take care of themselves.

3 minutes ago, Taipan said:

Blacks could find happiness & satisfaction if they had their

own ranch and called their own shots.   

They're already doing it in Georgia.

https://nypost.com/2020/09/13/19-black-families-buy-tract-in-georgia-to-create-freedom-georgia/

Nineteen black families have purchased almost 100 acres of land in Georgia in hopes of founding a city where they can be safe, CNN has reported.

The city will be named, simply, “Freedom.”

“I’m hoping that it will be a thriving safe haven for people of color, for black families in particular,” Ashley Scott, one of the new owners and the real estate agent who sold the land, told the network.

22 minutes ago, AceGuy34 said:

(Grandparents).

I have no idea, but I bet their IQ is higher than the average Trump voter.

1 minute ago, Scout said:

wrong again bitch

• Haha 1
5 minutes ago, SixShooter said:

https://nypost.com/2020/09/13/19-black-families-buy-tract-in-georgia-to-create-freedom-georgia/

Nineteen black families have purchased almost 100 acres of land in Georgia in hopes of founding a city where they can be safe, CNN has reported.

“I’m hoping that it will be a thriving safe haven for people of color, for black families in particular,” Ashley Scott, one of the new owners and the real estate agent who sold the land, told the network.

+100.

Good report !!

Thank you, Sir.

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, Scout said:

Then you won't mind us leaving, will you?

We do not want to stay where we are not wanted.

TNM.

Texas Nationalist Movement.                                             🤠

6 hours ago, SixShooter said:

No such maneuver has ever worked before in history and it's been tried before...

Including by them, right here in America.

:)

7 hours ago, AceGuy34 said:

You said something bad about a Black person and even tho it is true....you're a racist.

8 hours ago, AceGuy34 said:

(Grandparents).

Just a heads up .. any nonsense you post is pretty much gone. If you post a relevant thread it will stay.

Done

During the Tulsa Race Massacre (also known as the Tulsa Race Riot), which occurred over 18 hours on May 31-June 1, 1921, a white mob attacked residents, homes and businesses in the predominantly Black Greenwood neighborhood of Tulsa, Oklahoma. The event remains one of the worst incidents of racial violence in U.S. history, and one of the least-known: News reports were largely squelched, despite the fact that hundreds of people were killed and thousands left homeless.

https://www.history.com/topics/roaring-twenties/tulsa-race-massacre

1 minute ago, slideman said:

During the Tulsa Race Massacre (also known as the Tulsa Race Riot), which occurred over 18 hours on May 31-June 1, 1921, a white mob attacked residents, homes and businesses in the predominantly Black Greenwood neighborhood of Tulsa, Oklahoma. The event remains one of the worst incidents of racial violence in U.S. history, and one of the least-known: News reports were largely squelched, despite the fact that hundreds of people were killed and thousands left homeless.

https://www.history.com/topics/roaring-twenties/tulsa-race-massacre

And that isn't the only one.