Jump to content

From 0 to 80 in under a month


Recommended Posts

From 0 to 80 in under a month

Biden inherited exactly zero distribution plans from Donald Trump. A Trump re-election would have literally meant more Americans getting sick and dying.

https://time.com/5938128/covid-19-vaccine-rollout-biden/
 
In the 38 days between the first vaccinations on Dec. 14, and when Biden took office on Jan. 20, the federal government had shipped 42 million doses. But less than half—16.5 million shots—were administered


But...
 
Since Biden took office, the pace has picked up considerably. Of the 68.3 million total doses that have arrived on site as of this week {article was written on Feb 11th} (according to CDC figures collected by reports from states and jurisdictions) some 46.3 million—over two-thirds—have reached patients. Another way to look at it: in the 23 days between Biden’s first day in office and Feb. 11, the U.S. administered just shy of 30 million doses.

This comes to an average of 1.3 million a day, nearly three times the rate in the final five weeks of Trump’s term. By simple extrapolation, this figure would suggest that the U.S. will easily surpass 100 million new inoculations in the 77 remaining days in Biden’s self-imposed deadline.
Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, calguy said:

From 0 to 80 in under a month

Biden inherited exactly zero distribution plans from Donald Trump. A Trump re-election would have literally meant more Americans getting sick and dying.

https://time.com/5938128/covid-19-vaccine-rollout-biden/
 
In the 38 days between the first vaccinations on Dec. 14, and when Biden took office on Jan. 20, the federal government had shipped 42 million doses. But less than half—16.5 million shots—were administered


But...
 
Since Biden took office, the pace has picked up considerably. Of the 68.3 million total doses that have arrived on site as of this week {article was written on Feb 11th} (according to CDC figures collected by reports from states and jurisdictions) some 46.3 million—over two-thirds—have reached patients. Another way to look at it: in the 23 days between Biden’s first day in office and Feb. 11, the U.S. administered just shy of 30 million doses.

This comes to an average of 1.3 million a day, nearly three times the rate in the final five weeks of Trump’s term. By simple extrapolation, this figure would suggest that the U.S. will easily surpass 100 million new inoculations in the 77 remaining days in Biden’s self-imposed deadline.

We were administering over a million doses a day before Biden was inaugurated.   

  • Thumb up 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, crazyhole said:

Well if you are starting from scratch and get to that point in a month, obviously there was a significant level of coordination already going on.   

But trump bragged about he had everything ready to go.

Was trump bullshitting or lying?

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, calguy said:
From 0 to 80 in under a month ....

Hey, do any of you actually know just how fast 0 to 80 in a month is?

That's 2.6 miles per day

Which is .11 miles per hour.

Also can be expressed .0019 miles per minutes.

 

THAT'S LESS THAN A DEAD SNAIL'S PACE!

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Skans said:

Hey, do any of you actually know just how fast 0 to 80 in a month is?

That's 2.6 miles per day

Which is .11 miles per hour.

Also can be expressed .0019 miles per minutes.

 

THAT'S LESS THAN A DEAD SNAIL'S PACE!

You're losing it Skans.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, calguy said:

But trump bragged about he had everything ready to go.

Was trump bullshitting or lying?

Exaggerating, as usual.  I don't give him credit for it, but the plan that was put in place really did work pretty damn well.  The people that designed the plan are the same people working on it today.   Biden has nothing to do with it.  If there is evidence of something he did other than rhetoric I'd love to see it.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, crazyhole said:

Exaggerating, as usual.  I don't give him credit for it, but the plan that was put in place really did work pretty damn well.  The people that designed the plan are the same people working on it today.   Biden has nothing to do with it.  If there is evidence of something he did other than rhetoric I'd love to see it.  

Daily Coronavirus Cases Drop Below 100K For First Time Since November

By Leia Idliby Feb 15th, 2021, 10:26 am

The daily average of coronavirus cases in the United States dropped below 100,000 for the first time since November, according to data from Johns Hopkins University. The infection rate falls far below the average in December, which saw 200,000 daily cases, and January, which had a case rate of nearly 250,000 per day. The weekly average of new cases originally dropped below 100,000 on Friday, and remained at that level throughout the weekend. According to data reported by the Covid Tracking Project, there was a total of 71,844 coronavirus cases on Sunday — a significant drop from January’s peak of 312,097 daily infections.

more
https://www.mediaite.com/news/daily-coronavirus-cases-drop-below-100k-for-first-time-since-november/
 
This is what we can do with competent leadership.
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, calguy said:

Daily Coronavirus Cases Drop Below 100K For First Time Since November

By Leia Idliby Feb 15th, 2021, 10:26 am

The daily average of coronavirus cases in the United States dropped below 100,000 for the first time since November, according to data from Johns Hopkins University. The infection rate falls far below the average in December, which saw 200,000 daily cases, and January, which had a case rate of nearly 250,000 per day. The weekly average of new cases originally dropped below 100,000 on Friday, and remained at that level throughout the weekend. According to data reported by the Covid Tracking Project, there was a total of 71,844 coronavirus cases on Sunday — a significant drop from January’s peak of 312,097 daily infections.

more
https://www.mediaite.com/news/daily-coronavirus-cases-drop-below-100k-for-first-time-since-november/
 
This is what we can do with competent leadership.

What has Biden done that led to this drop?

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, calguy said:

But...

 

But...

 

Quote

We have few rules, but they will be enforced:
1.
d. If you want to post an article you may post the first paragraph then a link. You may do commentary before or after the the paragraph/link.
 

 

But...

 

On 1/14/2021 at 9:19 AM, kfools said:

Please check rule 1 section D

 

All mods are to enforce this rule to a T. 

 

@calguy @lucifershammer @rippy38

 

Its a priority.

 

 

 

Shit mod.

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, calguy said:

If you haven't been following along, I'm not going to attempt to educate you now.

typical willfranklin answer

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, calguy said:

From 0 to 80 in under a month

Biden inherited exactly zero distribution plans from Donald Trump. A Trump re-election would have literally meant more Americans getting sick and dying.

https://time.com/5938128/covid-19-vaccine-rollout-biden/
 
In the 38 days between the first vaccinations on Dec. 14, and when Biden took office on Jan. 20, the federal government had shipped 42 million doses. But less than half—16.5 million shots—were administered


But...
 
Since Biden took office, the pace has picked up considerably. Of the 68.3 million total doses that have arrived on site as of this week {article was written on Feb 11th} (according to CDC figures collected by reports from states and jurisdictions) some 46.3 million—over two-thirds—have reached patients. Another way to look at it: in the 23 days between Biden’s first day in office and Feb. 11, the U.S. administered just shy of 30 million doses.

This comes to an average of 1.3 million a day, nearly three times the rate in the final five weeks of Trump’s term. By simple extrapolation, this figure would suggest that the U.S. will easily surpass 100 million new inoculations in the 77 remaining days in Biden’s self-imposed deadline.

I know, ever since Trump left things are so much better aren't they? Only for idiots like you that can't tell the difference between right and wrong.

 

Once you understand that Leftism is hate, everything falls into place. 

 

LMFAO

  • MORON! 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, calguy said:

If you haven't been following along, I'm not going to attempt to educate you now.

How could you possibly educate anyone while being a student of lies and deception.

May be an image of 1 person

  • IDIOT! 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, benson13 said:

Just another DISASTER the Dems inherit from the  Incompetent Criminal gop

Imagine the corrupted disaster Trump inherited. And then exposed them. LOL

May be an image of 9 people and text that says 'THE MOST CORRUPT ADMINISTRATION IN THE HISTORY OF THE UNITED STATES Οι Reb'

Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, calguy said:

If you haven't been following along, I'm not going to attempt to educate you now.

 

When are you gonna take action against yourself for your rule violation, SM?

Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, calguy said:

If you haven't been following along, I'm not going to attempt to educate you now.

 

I saw you hide a non-violating post because you didn't like the content. Shit mod.

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...