Black man goes on spiritual journey to trace his slave ancestors... finds out his black ancestor was a slave master!

WATCH video to see his shock at finding this out. 
We’ve been telling you this was common. Slave ownership is not now and never was a “white people” thing. Modern slavery still exists, and it’s not in the white countries.

http://Black man goes on spiritual journey to trace his slave ancestors... finds out his black ancestor was a slave master!

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Who gives a shit if they have the right to vote? What the fuck does that have to do with owning slaves? Isn’t slaveowning bad no matter what color you are or whether you can vote? Is your argument act

Quoting more than one paragraph is a rule violation, but lucky for you @calguy is a typical liberal shit mod that doesn't enforce rules against libretards, and invents his own rules to use against con

Quoting more than one paragraph and not including a link is a rule violation but lucky for you @calguy is a typical liberal shit mod and doesn't enforce rules against libretards, and imposes his own i

1 minute ago, CommieSlayinGirl said:

WATCH video to see his shock at finding this out. 
We’ve been telling you this was common. Slave ownership is not now and never was a “white people” thing. Modern slavery still exists, and it’s not in the white countries.

http://Black man goes on spiritual journey to trace his slave ancestors... finds out his black ancestor was a slave master!

That slavemaster did NOT have the right of citizenship that whitey had.  He had no vote.

19 minutes ago, Dontlooknow said:

Without a market this slave master isn't selling shit. Just the facts. Beside I know of people that turned on their beliefs system because they got better treatment. See the Jews during world war two. 

He OWNED TWO SLAVES of his own! I guess you should all stop making slavery the white man’s burden over there on the left. Brown Muslims have owned more slaves than pretty much anyone else throughout history. 

Who gives a shit if they have the right to vote? What the fuck does that have to do with owning slaves? Isn’t slaveowning bad no matter what color you are or whether you can vote? Is your argument actually that slaveowning is OK as long as you can’t vote?

Look Jews during world war two turned on their beliefs for good treatment. Black whipped slaves for better living conditions. It all comes down to priniciples at the end. 

Who gives a shit if they have the right to vote? What the fuck does that have to do with owning slaves? Isn’t slaveowning bad no matter what color you are or whether you can vote? Is your argument actually that slaveowning is OK as long as you can’t vote?

YOU ARE ARGUING WITH @Scout WHO WAS VOTED AS THE DUMBEST POSTER ON THIS SITE!

• Haha 1

He OWNED TWO SLAVES of his own! I guess you should all stop making slavery the white man’s burden over there on the left. Brown Muslims have owned more slaves than pretty much anyone else throughout history. 

Yeah it's what they did back then when they won wars. They enslaved the prisoners of war. Its happened through out history till there was no slaves. 

Just now, Dontlooknow said:

Look Jews during world war two turned on their beliefs for good treatment. Black whipped slaves for better living conditions. It all comes down to priniciples at the end. 

Then please explain to me why Muslims had a far bigger slave trade that lasted far longer than Europeans, yet I don’t ever see it left wingers condemning anyone for slavery except white men. Also, a large number of black Africans enslaved other black Africans. Why is slavery only ever a problem when whites do it? Why is it on us to make amends for it when we were by far not the only ones doing it, and we were the first ones to end it?

1 minute ago, Dontlooknow said:

Yeah it's what they did back then when they won wars. They enslaved the prisoners of war. Its happened through out history till there was no slaves. 

EXACTLY. So maybe you can stop blaming slavery as the sole reason why you feel black Americans aren’t doing as well as you would expect them to be by now. Maybe you can stop making slave ownership a white guy problem. 

Then please explain to me why Muslims had a far bigger slave trade that lasted far longer than Europeans, yet I don’t ever see it left wingers condemning anyone for slavery except white men. Also, a large number of black Africans enslaved other black Africans. Why is slavery only ever a problem when whites do it? Why is it on us to make amends for it when we were by far not the only ones doing it, and we were the first ones to end it?

Oh muslims still kill gays for being gay. Muslims took in Nazis and still want to execute jews. Is it right. Hell no. 

Animal activists are a funny bunch also. Used to when your dog was sick and was suffering you shot them and killed them now you gotta go give them a shot to put them down. Times change.  It's the way it is. 

According to who? Why do you have to do it the way that these crazy social justice warriors tell you you have to do things? You realize you can fight back and use your own logic and reason, right? 

2 minutes ago, Dontlooknow said:

Animal activists are a funny bunch also. Used to when your dog was sick and was suffering you shot them and killed them now you gotta go give them a shot to put them down. Times change.  It's the way it is. 

tell that to @Zaro I want to put the pup out on the street and let nature take it's course.

Just now, CommieSlayinGirl said:

According to who? Why do you have to do it the way that these crazy social justice warriors tell you you have to do things? You realize you can fight back and use your own logic and reason, right? 

And on some part of the Muslim world you have to follow the koran to the letter or be executed. 

Oh muslims still kill gays for being gay. Muslims took in Nazis and still want to execute jews. Is it right. Hell no. 

Then if the left really cares about the victims of these awful things, why are they only focused on American white men? Why don’t I ever see any of you marching to take Muslims to task? There are extremely homophobic Muslims in this country, yet the left never bothers to confront them or even acknowledge that it’s a problem. It’s because you don’t really care about justice whatsoever. 

• Thumb up 1

I'm old enough to remember people putting a bullet in their pets head to put them down. 

Then if the left really cares about the victims of these awful things, why are they only focused on American white men? Why don’t I ever see any of you marching to take Muslims to task? There are extremely homophobic Muslims in this country, yet the left never bothers to confront them or even acknowledge that it’s a problem. It’s because you don’t really care about justice whatsoever. 

I don't like Muslims

Just now, CommieSlayinGirl said:

Your trying to make light of slavery cause some did it not me. If you have a market for it people will sell their own flesh in blood for a dollar. Doesn't make it right. 

2 minutes ago, Dontlooknow said:

I'm old enough to remember people putting a bullet in their pets head to put them down. 

YOU ARE SO FULL OF SHIT! HOW IS YOUR MCDONALDS DOING?

COVID-19 HAPPY MEAL?

Black or brown Muslim who wants to kill gays = left silent. 

White Christian who declines to bake gay wedding cake  = left destroys their life. 

Black or Brown slave owners = it was a different time! 

White slave owners = make modern white descendants kneel and pay reparations for the sins of their forefathers! 

this is why the only appropriate response to the social justice left is mockery, finger-pointing and laughing.  They’re utter clowns.