Is There A Single Manly Virtue Of Which Grifty Is Possessed? Just One...

9 hours ago, kfools said:

No doubt.

What a leftist considers manly when they can't tell the difference between men and women I find suspect. 

image.gif?w=400&c=1

Can we close this thread now, because you just ended it.

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Still waiting on proof the multi billionaire is lazy.

I’m not interested in explaining manly virtues to homosexual men. Thanks tho.

No doubt.   What a leftist considers manly when they can't tell the difference between men and women I find suspect. 

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, IcebergSlim said:

Let me show you how a man does this shit....at 8,000 feet..

At 94.

Oh I see. An outlier. After all that type of vigor is common at that age said nobody ever.

59 minutes ago, IcebergSlim said:

Trump urged the crowd on Jan. 6 to march on the Capitol, where Congress was meeting to affirm Joe Biden’s presidential election, Trump even promised to go with his supporters, though he didn’t in the end. “You’ll never take our country back with weakness,” Trump said.

That's pretty fucking "cuck"

GettyImages-542977982.jpg?1487714675

Do you know what cuck actually means?? Doesn’t seem like it

16 minutes ago, IcebergSlim said:

Let me show you how a man does this shit....at 8,000 feet..

At 94.

Skiing at 94 is manly? Skiing is a upper middle-class and upper class leisure sport.

Heli skiing isn't that impressive. It only means you are going on runs that lifts don't go to. We weren't rich so we just skied back country runs. It's the same thing. They have the same risk of avalanches. 

16 hours ago, IcebergSlim said:

I'm quite serious..

I challenge any and all Deplorables to name a single one...

Trump is more manly than you will ever be.   

You aren't man enough to watch this video of manly virtues which applies to Trump.   

I’m tagging @CommieSlayinGirl because she knows more about what a man is than  you obviously do.  

5 hours ago, kfools said:

Still waiting on proof the multi billionaire is lazy.

Trump is a  workaholic.   He did a shitload of stuff against a ridiculous unprecedented cancerous resistance.  

Iceberg is a mental case and wont ever answer your questions.  

• Thumb up 1
8 hours ago, CommieSlayinGirl said:

Do you know what cuck actually means?? Doesn’t seem like it

It is short for cuckold...

It is a term popular with illiterates, who sprinkle it through their conversations in place of words they don't know.

Did I miss anything?

8 hours ago, Redoctober said:

Skiing at 94 is manly? Skiing is a upper middle-class and upper class leisure sport.

Heli skiing isn't that impressive. It only means you are going on runs that lifts don't go to. We weren't rich so we just skied back country runs. It's the same thing. They have the same risk of avalanches. 

At 93....

Are you still skiing?

Then spare us.

3 hours ago, EltonJohnson said:

Trump is more manly than you will ever be.   

You aren't man enough to watch this video of manly virtues which applies to Trump.   

I’m tagging @CommieSlayinGirl because she knows more about what a man is than  you obviously do.  

Who does this gay shit?

Paean To a Bubble Boy...

8 hours ago, kfools said:

Oh I see. An outlier. After all that type of vigor is common at that age said nobody ever.

Hey, Fluffer..have you forgotten that Grifty insisted that his doctor declare him the most fit POTUS ever? 6' 3" 240?

Get off your damned knees for a minute and catch your salty breath.

9 hours ago, kfools said:

Proof.

Mr Trump takes his first meeting of the day at 11:00 after three hours of "Executive Time", according to a White House schedule leaked to news site Axios .

This is largely designed to accommodate the time that he spends in the White House residence watching TV and tweeting, according to the report.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bbc.com/news/amp/world-us-canada-42610275

20 hours ago, IcebergSlim said:

I'm quite serious..

I challenge any and all Deplorables to name a single one...

I agree with kfools that you need to define your terms. I know this is extremely challenging for leftists, but it makes for much more meaningful debate.

"Manliness", as many have noted, can be quite the subjective, esoteric term. Highlighted by much of what is going on in the current culture.

Give us a list of what you consider "manly" virtues and then the question can be answered properly.

Thanks in advance!

3 minutes ago, superds77 said:

I agree with kfools that you need to define your terms. I know this is extremely challenging for leftists, but it makes for much more meaningful debate.

"Manliness", as many have noted, can be quite the subjective, esoteric term. Highlighted by much of what is going on in the current culture.

Give us a list of what you consider "manly" virtues and then the question can be answered properly.

Thanks in advance!

This is terribly dismaying.

4 minutes ago, superds77 said:

I know this is extremely challenging for leftists, but it makes for much more meaningful debate.

Try to sell that shit to someone else..