Is There A Single Manly Virtue Of Which Grifty Is Possessed? Just One...

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Still waiting on proof the multi billionaire is lazy.

I’m not interested in explaining manly virtues to homosexual men. Thanks tho.

No doubt.   What a leftist considers manly when they can't tell the difference between men and women I find suspect. 

Posted Images

1 hour ago, IcebergSlim said:

I'm quite serious..

I challenge any and all Deplorables to name a single one...

Do you consider manly virtues leftist cucked virtues or traditional masculinity?

• Haha 1
  • Thumb up 1
43 minutes ago, kfools said:

By the way how do you post the first thing  you found in a Google search and it doesn't even list a single "Virtue"?

. It is divided into seven chapters based on the seven manly virtues: Manliness, Courage, Industry, Resolution, Self-Reliance, Discipline and Honor.

Beginning to appreciate my frustration, Sparky?

Just now, IcebergSlim said:

. It is divided into seven chapters based on the seven manly virtues: Manliness, Courage, Industry, Resolution, Self-Reliance, Discipline and Honor.

Beginning to appreciate my frustration, Sparky?

Words without explanation are meaningless.  Or why have the book ace?

20 minutes ago, kfools said:

Words without explanation are meaningless.  Or why have the book ace?

Are these your words?

By the way how do you post the first thing  you found in a Google search and it doesn't even list a single "Virtue"?

Truth, convictions, hard work, actual accomplishments--- for the Trump cultists, these are

at best "quaint" and, at worst, "for suckers".

In Trumpistan, truth is not really a concept; one simply says whatever seems to be to their advantage at the time.

Neither hard work or actual accomplishments are necessary. Inheriting hundreds of millions of dollars and not quite losing it all is EXACTLY the same as working long hours for years, making wise investments and actually as long earning your fortune. SAYING that you did something equals actually doing that thing.

And convictions are seldom even discussed unless one intends to run for an elective office. Then, one must decide which ones to fake in campaign literature and whenever speaking in public.

If you truly believe that any of the above-mentioned concepts or qualities is important, do not waste your time trying to be a Republican. You just don't fit in and you never will.
  • Upvote 1
  • MORON! 1