Fauci needs to be fired, but not because of the mask thing.   We are 12 months into this and he still has no answers to anything.   I don't know how many times he has pivoted on positions or said stuff like "the evidence isn't clear" when he's supposed to be the smartest guy in the room.   All he is at this point is a spokesperson for big pharma and big government.   Fire this man yesterday.  

• Thumb up 1
5 hours ago, slideman said:

he lied about the masks a year ago and admitted it I have no faith in him at all anymore We need somebody else in his position he should resign.

and now you decide that?

The honest people  have been telling you that SINCE AT LEAST MAY 2020... INCLUDING TRUMP

5 hours ago, slideman said:

he lied about the masks a year ago and admitted it I have no faith in him at all anymore We need somebody else in his position he should resign.

Oh NOW you disagree with Fauci but you didn’t when Trump was telling the truth.

Follow the science, remember? 😅

You fucking idiot. 

2 hours ago, crazyhole said:

Fauci needs to be fired, but not because of the mask thing.   We are 12 months into this and he still has no answers to anything.   I don't know how many times he has pivoted on positions or said stuff like "the evidence isn't clear" when he's supposed to be the smartest guy in the room.   All he is at this point is a spokesperson for big pharma and big government.   Fire this man yesterday.  

FAUCI AND HIS TEAM FUNDED THE WUHAN LAB... Think about that.

20 hours ago, slideman said:

Thanks, jerk.  Trump was saying Fauci has been lying all along.  Fauci was given his moment of fame in the spotlight and it turned him into a Medicalmaniac.  He should be fired now and he should have been fired a year ago.  Fauci is an idiot and Trump was the first to point this out.

• Thumb up 1
20 hours ago, slideman said:

He lied?

I thought it was Trump that lied???????

And why did Biden hire him?

15 minutes ago, Skans said:

Thanks, jerk.  Trump was saying Fauci has been lying all along.  Fauci was given his moment of fame in the spotlight and it turned him into a Medicalmaniac.  He should be fired now and he should have been fired a year ago.  Fauci is an idiot and Trump was the first to point this out.

He's become a cult of personality over this.   The guy has a bigger ego than Trump, now injecting himself into politics.   

• Upvote 1

Fauci claims he lied because there was a shortage of masks and there wouldn't be enough masks for the medical personnel.

This is a patronizing attitude typical of medical doctors in general.

He should have told the truth from the beginning.

He shot his credibility.

1 hour ago, slideman said:

Fauci claims he lied because there was a shortage of masks and there wouldn't be enough masks for the medical personnel.

This is a patronizing attitude typical of medical doctors in general.

He should have told the truth from the beginning.

He shot his credibility.

^^^^^^^
still cucked. Thinks DC Estab tells the truth 🤣🤣fish hook slidey😂

18 hours ago, Str8tEdge said:

Oh NOW you disagree with Fauci but you didn’t when Trump was telling the truth.

Follow the science, remember? 😅

You fucking idiot. 

Trump was saying that masks are an effective preventive against covid-19?