Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Republicans need to stand up and call out the media bias. They're twisting the truth, ignoring facts, and distracting the entire nation from the REAL problems facing our country. We cannot a

😅 Too funny. 

You're an idiot

14 hours ago, Str8tEdge said:

Why wasn’t Trump impeached for Russian collusion, bitch?

 

 

We watched the whole thing unfold on TV, and Mueller said there was no collusion. Now I'll go back to my original comment on the subject.

 

Republicans need to stand up and call out the media bias.

They're twisting the truth, ignoring facts, and distracting the entire nation from the REAL problems facing our country.

We cannot allow it to continue. Trump stood up now it's your turn.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, TBHWT said:

We watched the whole thing unfold on TV, and Mueller said there was no collusion. Now I'll go back to my original comment on the subject.

 

Republicans need to stand up and call out the media bias.

They're twisting the truth, ignoring facts, and distracting the entire nation from the REAL problems facing our country.

We cannot allow it to continue. Trump stood up now it's your turn.

@slideman still parrots long debunked talking points declassified documents have proven false. 
 

Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Str8tEdge said:

Why wasn’t Trump impeached for Russian collusion, bitch?

 

 

@XavierOnassis Can you answer the question? You’ve impeached and failed twice already. 
 

You telling me your Trump Russia collusion was even weaker? 😆

 

The entire narrative was made up by Hillary Clinton and  given to the FBI to investigate Hillary over it and instead they spent 2 years investigating a hoax. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, TBHWT said:

He's been hooked that's for sure.

On dozens of lies his MSM has fed him but wonders why 60% of Americans don’t trust the MSM.

 

”There was no voter fraud” as a newly elected Georgia senator is under investigation for voter fraud. 😆

Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Str8tEdge said:

On dozens of lies his MSM has fed him but wonders why 60% of Americans don’t trust the MSM.

 

”There was no voter fraud” as a newly elected Georgia senator is under investigation for voter fraud. 😆

I've never believed a word he's said.

  • Thumb up 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/13/2021 at 4:26 PM, TBHWT said:

Republicans need to stand up and call out the media bias.

They're twisting the truth, ignoring facts, and distracting the entire nation from the REAL problems facing our country.

We cannot allow it to continue. Trump stood up now it's your turn.

 

May be an image of 17 people and text that says 'WE ALL LIED TO YOU! OVER AND OVER AGAIN! 3A WE LIED ABOUT THE ELECTION, RUSSIAN COLLUSION, THE SPECIAL COUNSEL, OBSTRUCTION, IMPEACHMENT, COVID-19 AND THE RIOTS. WE LIE EVERY SINGLE DAY!'

Oy!  Such Bullshid.....

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/14/2021 at 5:19 PM, XavierOnassis said:

Mueller did not  say that  there  was  no collusion.

Yes, he did. 

 

If there was collusion, it would have been in the evidence at his impeachment trial.

 

It wasn't.

 

It would have been in the report's conclusion.

 

It wasn't.

 

If there was collusion found, you could quote the report SAYING mueller's team found it. 

 

You cannot. 

 

EITHER SHOW US WHERE THE REPORT CLAIMED COLLUSION, OR SHUT YOUR PENIS FLY TRAP, SKIFOOZA.

 

We'll wait...

 

 

  • Thumb up 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Dr. Joe B. said:

Oy!  Such Bullshid.....

Really what part? The media bias, Spinning the truth, Ignoring facts, or distracting it's viewers from real problems?

May be an image of 1 person and smiling

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, CrimeaRiver said:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Said the wash dc

semen boy sycophant 

 

sad fag

I just saw today that more companies are leaving Seattle in droves. It's a pure shithole up there. Seattle was such a beautiful city at one time I lived there for 6 months and loved it. It all changed when Californian's started moving in. 

  • Like 1
  • Thumb up 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, TBHWT said:

I just saw today that more companies are leaving Seattle in droves. It's a pure shithole up there. Seattle was such a beautiful city at one time I lived there for 6 months and loved it. It all changed when Californian's started moving in. 

We have a real problem with homelessness

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/13/2021 at 4:26 PM, TBHWT said:

They're twisting the truth, ignoring facts, and distracting the entire nation from the REAL problems facing our country.

 

This is just a guess BUT I would say Black on Black murder in The Hood is a bigger than racism / victimism.

 

 

 

9be4f24cce9b71785f9529fea5e45939.jpg

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...