• kfools pinned this topic
  • Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Since 2015 you been here tearing it up with the cons.   I appreciate you frequenting the Forum.    7 years guys.    This part of the shout out program.    Even

ms. onASSis is Exhibit "A" as to why the Founding Fathers denied the voting franchise to women.   She is ignorant.   She is emotional.   She doesn't know she is ignorant.

When I came here, XO was a grammar nazi like you never seen. I took him to SixShooterU for Grammar Nazis, and ever since, he has been a much better member. If not for that, he might not qualify for su

When I came here, XO was a grammar nazi like you never seen. I took him to SixShooterU for Grammar Nazis, and ever since, he has been a much better member. If not for that, he might not qualify for such an honor as this thread.

But I give him props for his stamina and steadfast participation. I actually like the _______ (insert preferred noun/adjective) even though I often ridicule/chastise the _________.

• Haha 1
  • Thumb up 1
59 minutes ago, kfools said:

Even if you hate him.....give him a shout out.

I don't cyber hate him BUT he's a hack.

Buba Good....Orange Man Bad.

Image result for clinton with a bible

• Haha 1
  • Thumb up 1
52 minutes ago, Mirabeau said:

ms. onASSis is Exhibit "A" as to why the Founding Fathers denied the voting franchise to women.

She is ignorant.

She is emotional.

She doesn't know she is ignorant.

She doesn't know she is emotional

She NEVER answers questions posed by Mirabeau,  or any other conservative/libertarian, because . . . she can't.  Her ignorance prohibits it.

ms. onASSis is a relic of times past.

She grew up in a time when females were not allowed to go to school, and the results are laid bare for all to see.

^^^ Miracuck explaining why he doesn't get any pussy.

He has no more self-awareness than a dog licking its ass in public.

13 minutes ago, SheikhYerbouti said:

^^^ Miracuck explaining why he doesn't get any pussy.

He has no more self-awareness than a dog licking its ass in public.

^^^ Envious of dogs that can do that.

(This is really TOOOO easy, folks!)

Here is my deal with Xavier,  like several other libs here,  he is basically a "drive by poster".     Spews a bunch of inflammatory  statements, then  drives off.  He s not alone  in this.    It is just a form of trolling.  Low level trolling. 

Most o fate  libs here are drive by trolls.    He doesn't speak truth,  he doesn't "tear anybody up".   He is just  a troll who spews the liberal screed

53 minutes ago, calguy said:

Congratulations XO. You are a force. Killing the cons with the truth.  Keep up the good work. 

Like you, he doesn't engage in truth.   You are both cowardly trolls  who  hide behind pseudo-indignation 

3 hours ago, whiteboy said:

How the hell was @XavierOnassis a grammar Nazi?

Oh yeah, worst I ever saw. He [SIC]'d virtually every post he replied to. Must've worn out the [SIC] keys. But, he also made mistakes himself and that gets me fired up. I don't mention typos UNLESS they're made by someone who points out other's typos, and he gave me plenty to work with. I will say though, he does respond to correction, and while he still occasionally slips, he's nothing like he was before going through my free program.

Oddly, the little furball never thanked me... 🤔

• Haha 1
9 hours ago, EltonJohnson said:

Like you, he doesn't engage in truth.   You are both cowardly trolls  who  hide behind pseudo-indignation 

Just because some of us are not willing to repeatedly debate your debunked issues time after time after time into eternity doesn't mean cowardice at all. It means we are done with you on those issues even though it pisses you off that you can't bait us into wasting our time with your useless drivel. 

10 hours ago, calguy said:

Congratulations XO. You are a force. Killing the cons with the truth.  Keep up the good work. 

YOU FUCKING LIBTARDS HAVE NO CLUE WHAT THE TRUTH IS... STFU SHILLY WILLY

• Haha 1
47 minutes ago, calguy said:

Just because some of us are not willing to repeatedly debate your debunked issues 

they're  not debunked, that is a cop out.   You  mental midgets don't actually "debunk" anything.  You  just claim it without actual  proof.  You are so  bad this 

the  word "debunked"   has  magical  powers to  libs,  intellectually weak and lazy  libs.

• kfools unpinned this topic
2 hours ago, calguy said:

Just because some of us are not willing to repeatedly debate your debunked issues time after time after time into eternity doesn't mean cowardice at all. It means we are done with you on those issues even though it pisses you off that you can't bait us into wasting our time with your useless drivel. 

Here's an issue that is NOT DEBUNKED, that causes ms. onASSis to flee from the board EACH AND EVERY TIME it is posed to her:

If, as liberals incessantly bleat, the United States of America was built into the wealthiest, most powerful nation on earth ON THE BACKS OF NEGRO SLAVES, then why, oh why, haven't negroes built, on their own, such a nation in Africa?

Hey, calqueer!

Mirabeau is offering YOU the opportunity to assist ms. onASSis in answering that question as well.

(HERE GOES, FOLKS!  WATCH CAREFULLY!)

31 minutes ago, Mirabeau said:

Here's an issue that is NOT DEBUNKED, that causes ms. onASSis to flee from the board EACH AND EVERY TIME it is posed to her:

If, as liberals incessantly bleat, the United States of America was built into the wealthiest, most powerful nation on earth ON THE BACKS OF NEGRO SLAVES, then why, oh why, haven't negroes built, on their own, such a nation in Africa?

Hey, calqueer!

Mirabeau is offering YOU the opportunity to assist ms. onASSis in answering that question as well.

(HERE GOES, FOLKS!  WATCH CAREFULLY!)

I presume because they haven't hauled millions of Booboo's over to Africa to do it

22 minutes ago, Zaro said:

I presume because they haven't hauled millions of Booboo's over to Africa to do it

Look at how much nicer the U.S. would be today w/o negros.         🙂

6 hours ago, SixShooter said:

Oh yeah, worst I ever saw. He [SIC]'d virtually every post he replied to. Must've worn out the [SIC] keys. But, he also made mistakes himself and that gets me fired up. I don't mention typos UNLESS they're made by someone who points out other's typos, and he gave me plenty to work with. I will say though, he does respond to correction, and while he still occasionally slips, he's nothing like he was before going through my free program.

Oddly, the little furball never thanked me... 🤔

So  thank you already.

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, Taipan said:

Look at how much nicer the U.S. would be today w/o negros.         🙂

No  blues,  no  jazz,no rock and roll.

This has NEVER BEEN a  white man's country.

The odds are that there were 

18 hours ago, Old Mack said:

I don't cyber hate him BUT he's a hack.

Buba Good....Orange Man Bad.

Image result for clinton with a bible

Clinton was a  horndog who was untruthful about his sex life.  He  was a better than average for eight years.

Trump has had three  wives and has cheated on  each and every one of them .No one has ever  lied more often

3 hours ago, Zaro said:

So Africa never developed because not enough white people there. We agree!