Jump to content

May we have a moment of silence please ...........


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The worse president in American history. Had to lie to his people daily. 

The  best President in American  history.   He fought the biggest enemy America  has ever faced.   Already within its borders and already entangled in the government,    the NeoCommunists.

They're basically a fucking RWNJ porn channel at this point.  

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Imgreatagain said:

So you’re wrong. Not lying. Got it. I see what you mean. 
 

A lie is when you know the truth and still misrepresent the facts. Now misinformed is you don't know any better. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, EltonJohnson said:

 

Because  you fail to understand what  he fights for  and  what is at stake.

 

I do expect a bit more  from you  in  intelligence wise 

I've defended Trump on several things.   I've criticized him as well.   I just dont understand the blind worship  for him like what we saw for Obama.   

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, EltonJohnson said:

 

Because  you fail to understand what  he fights for  and  what is at stake.

 

I do expect a bit more  from you  in  intelligence wise 

When people start think they realize how fucking stupid you are.

Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, crazyhole said:

It's hard to believe that people worship him like this.    I really don't get it.   

They believe he is a hero and has their interests at heart. But trump only cares about himself. They literally think he was sent by God. 

  • MORON! 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, crazyhole said:

I've defended Trump on several things.   I've criticized him as well.   I just dont understand the blind worship  for him like what we saw for Obama.   

 

 

It was nothing  like Obama.  I don't think you realize  just how corrupt America  is and how  Trump fought them, it is why they went after him.  Trump inspired patriotic Americans  and let t hem  know that he had their back and was trying to save their country 

Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, Dontlooknow said:

They believe he is a hero and has their interests at heart. But trump only cares about himself. They literally think he was sent by God. 

 

you're a fucking moron and a  liar 

 

  • Thumb up 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, calguy said:

When people start think they realize how fucking stupid you are.

 

huh?   English please.

 

There is nothing  stupid about me.    You on the  other hand are a  fool, a useful idiot for the  fascists 

Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, Imgreatagain said:

No!!!! I  meant a PERSON may be wrong. Does not mean they are lying. 
You are not wrong 

 

 

correct.

 

Trump was careless  with the  facts often , but he was  not trying to  deceive the  people to  advance an agenda..   such as  Obama did, especially with  Obamacare.   Where   ObamaCo  literally had meeting about  lying and  set out to lie for  over a year.  This is all documented

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, EltonJohnson said:

 

 

It was nothing  like Obama.  I don't think you realize  just how corrupt America  is and how  Trump fought them, it is why they went after him.  Trump inspired patriotic Americans  and let t hem  know that he had their back and was trying to save their country 

That may be slightly hyperbolic.   Trump did what he thought was right, and to his credit it was more good than bad, but when you have people that don't question anything he does shows a level of cult-like behavior that's a little bit disturbing.   That goes for Obama too, probably to a greater extent, but its the same thing.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, crazyhole said:

 Trump did what he thought was right, and to his credit it was more good than bad, but when you have people that don't question anything he does shows a level of cult-like behavior that's a little bit disturbing. 

 

 

OK.   I am  interested  in what  policy  you thought of Trump's that was bad

 

 

1 minute ago, crazyhole said:

 That goes for Obama too, probably to a greater extent, but its the same thing.  

 

Obama  was  highly destructive in  both  policy and  deep state, the  most damaging  Pres to date.   He was protected by a corrupt press and deep state 

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Dontlooknow said:

The measure of a man is not that he always is right. It's when he is provide proof and except the fact he was misinformed and admits it. 

 

 

you are the biggest lying troll  this forum has ever had 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, EltonJohnson said:

 

 

OK.   I am  interested  in what  policy  you thought of Trump's that was bad

 

 

 

Obama  was  highly destructive in  both  policy and  deep state, the  most damaging  Pres to date.   He was protected by a corrupt press and deep state 

 

I'm not a fan of tariffs or trade wars, so there's that one.   I also think he made a strategic mistake by asking the Saudis to up production of oil when Russia cut theirs.   Not presenting an alternative to Obamacare still pisses me off.  Instead of reforming the EPA he just cut their funding temporarily.   The FED is still doing their thing, and he had the opportunity to force more transparency out of them but didn't.  

 

Again, I'll say that most of what he did was good.  Really good in a lot of cases.  That doesn't mean all of it was good.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Dontlooknow said:

They believe he is a hero and has their interests at heart. But trump only cares about himself. They literally think he was sent by God. 

4B07122E-D9FF-45E4-8A40-D932D61E8E86.gif.d392e8d9281c57029cfa8144088ac604.gif

Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, crazyhole said:

 

I'm not a fan of tariffs or trade wars, so there's that one.   I also think he made a strategic mistake by asking the Saudis to up production of oil when Russia cut theirs.   Not presenting an alternative to Obamacare still pisses me off.  Instead of reforming the EPA he just cut their funding temporarily.   The FED is still doing their thing, and he had the opportunity to force more transparency out of them but didn't.  

 

Again, I'll say that most of what he did was good.  Really good in a lot of cases.  That doesn't mean all of it was good.  

He doesn't know how government works. His utter ignorance was on full display. 

  • MORON! 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Imgreatagain said:

No!!!! I  meant a PERSON may be wrong. Does not mean they are lying. 
You are not wrong 

Correct...how many people on here state stuff as fact when it's wrong...if they unknowingly post a falsehood it's wrong but not an intentional lie...

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...