• kfools pinned this topic
  • Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It was only a matter of time before something like this happened.   Leftists hate open dialog, they prefer an echo chamber and will use force to keep it that way.  

Our story so far.......   In order to bring the new venue of video debates to the forum so both liberals and conservatives could enjoy them I brokered a deal with a small start up called pol

^^ self-confirmed tranny

Posted Images

Just now, crazyhole said:

It was only a matter of time before something like this happened.   Leftists hate open dialog, they prefer an echo chamber and will use force to keep it that way.  

I agree. 

I believe they saw this coming but there was very little they could do about it. 

The debates will continue. There are many liberals who enjoy them.

• Like 1

Growing pains are to be expected, and will hopefully be worked out. That's a pretty crappy move by Justin to say the least, but it sounds like they are getting a handle on things.

So far most people here engage through the YouTube chat it appears, but I'm guessing we could do FB too?

I'm not a big FB fan personally, but it may be worth a look for sure.

• Like 1
17 minutes ago, rippy38 said:

Growing pains are to be expected, and will hopefully be worked out. That's a pretty crappy move by Justin to say the least, but it sounds like they are getting a handle on things.

So far most people here engage through the YouTube chat it appears, but I'm guessing we could do FB too?

The youtube is better to stay annon.

These bugs will be worked out. We learn by failing.

22 minutes ago, rippy38 said:

Also it was explained to me this was essentially to be expected. 

What the woke crowd thinks really seems to matter to some of these people. While I don't really understand that myself I have seen many times in my life that most people are completely beholden to what they think other people are thinking about them. 

It's always been odd to me. Yet there it is.

2 hours ago, kfools said:

Our story so far.......

In order to bring the new venue of video debates to the forum so both liberals and conservatives could enjoy them I brokered a deal with a small start up called politically provoked.

Our advertising budget for the forum isn't huge but I saw this as a double win. I bring them viewership and participants and they provide the platform to host the debates. 

We get to mix it up with their crowd and they get to mix it up with ours.

I started by doing these debates live to pave the way for forum members and so far the content has been great for the forum with many members participating with this affiliate. 

Enter the saboteurs. 

A small group of disaffected liberals from the facebook groups was absolutely enraged by the wild success of these debates. Especially the ones who lost them or looked foolish.

They targeted one of the hosts Justin and essentially claimed this site was stormfront (Or some variation thereof).

The hosts being diligent investigated these claims ( Justin included) and found them to be meritless. 

To date none of the saboteurs has been able to point to anything like that. They can only show that while there are racists here there are also people here to challenge them. That's what a free speech zone is. 

However, Justin became so upset that his image was being tarnished in front of the "Black community," that at 1 o'clock in the morning he did a shirtless FUIQUIT video sign off. Deleting the debates in the process. 

The debates of course are backed up (He didn't know this) and so will be going right back up. 

The show goes on. 

Last night a slew of technical difficulties affected commons interview. As Justin was their equipment guy the shows hosts are now picking up the slack and relearning how to compensate for the sabotage done by Justin. 

I ask the forum to be a little patient while the bugs are worked out. 

So far this affiliate has kept its word (Except Justin) and we will keep ours by continuing to support the platform to host our members debates. 

Thank you for your time and if you have any questions this is the thread for it. 

Dontlooknow if you troll this thread you are going to hell.

Good day.

Interesting fairy tale about libs bullying Deplorable victims again, but I have another matter.  Regarding your efforts to get me on Politically Provoked, I would love to go after "Common" on his favorite, sexually deviant obsession on transgenderism.

1 minute ago, RickyTavy said:

Interesting fairy tale about libs bullying Deplorable victims again, but I have another matter.  Regarding your efforts to get me on Politically Provoked, I would love to go after "Common" on his favorite, sexually deviant obsession on transgenderism.

Done! I will arrange it. 

This is no fairy tale by the way. It's all true. 

Or I wouldn't be posting it.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
2 minutes ago, JinnMartini said:

Didn't expect this from Justin   . . .  

He looked pretty cool to me.

Never underestimate how many people are beholden to what they think others think of them.

• Like 1
  • Thumb up 1
15 minutes ago, RickyTavy said:

^^ tranny

• Like 1
  • Thumb up 1
2 minutes ago, RickyTavy said:

Squeaked by the weenie who hopes an Eastwood-with-a-gun avatar will convince others he's a manly man, despite the limp-wristed flailing above.

Well, you're pretty good at convincing us that you're a rodent  . . .  despite  . . .  or maybe in spite  of  your apparent capability  to operate a keyboard  . . .   IF  IT'S YOU  that's operating that keyboard  . . .  rodent !

• Like 1
15 minutes ago, kfools said:

I think you are incorrect. If he won't I will debate you on it.

You don't debate.  You stamp your feet and squeal "Nuh uh"  in between flailing empty assertions. You should reconsider.

12 minutes ago, JinnMartini said:

Well, you're pretty good at convincing us that you're a rodent  . . .  despite  . . .  or maybe in spite  of  your apparent capability  to operate a keyboard  . . .   IF  IT'S YOU  that's operating that keyboard  . . .  rodent !

Weird little combination of weak and awkward hissing and spitting and a declaration of your even weirder paranoia.  If I am not me, who do you think I am, Berkowitz?  Son of Sam?

1 minute ago, RickyTavy said:

You don't debate.  You stamp your feet and squeal "Nuh uh"  in between flailing empty assertions. You should reconsider.

Well then humiliating me should be simple.

That aside your request wasn't for me but for Common. I simply said if he declines I will stand in that subject as it is of interests to me.

28 minutes ago, RickyTavy said:

Squeaked by the weenie who hopes an Eastwood-with-a-gun avatar will convince others he's a manly man, despite the limp-wristed flailing above.

^^ self-confirmed tranny

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
2 hours ago, RickyTavy said:

That's such a weird topic.   It seems to me that the debate would exist of two questions:

How do you know that someone is a transsexual?

Do you think someone could lie about it to get into the women's showers?   

What more is there to say?

4 hours ago, kfools said:

Our story so far.......

In order to bring the new venue of video debates to the forum so both liberals and conservatives could enjoy them I brokered a deal with a small start up called politically provoked.

Our advertising budget for the forum isn't huge but I saw this as a double win. I bring them viewership and participants and they provide the platform to host the debates. 

We get to mix it up with their crowd and they get to mix it up with ours.

I started by doing these debates live to pave the way for forum members and so far the content has been great for the forum with many members participating with this affiliate. 

Enter the saboteurs. 

A small group of disaffected liberals from the facebook groups was absolutely enraged by the wild success of these debates. Especially the ones who lost them or looked foolish.

They targeted one of the hosts Justin and essentially claimed this site was stormfront (Or some variation thereof).

The hosts being diligent investigated these claims ( Justin included) and found them to be meritless. 

To date none of the saboteurs has been able to point to anything like that. They can only show that while there are racists here there are also people here to challenge them. That's what a free speech zone is. 

However, Justin became so upset that his image was being tarnished in front of the "Black community," that at 1 o'clock in the morning he did a shirtless FUIQUIT video sign off. Deleting the debates in the process. 

The debates of course are backed up (He didn't know this) and so will be going right back up. 

The show goes on. 

Last night a slew of technical difficulties affected commons interview. As Justin was their equipment guy the shows hosts are now picking up the slack and relearning how to compensate for the sabotage done by Justin. 

I ask the forum to be a little patient while the bugs are worked out. 

So far this affiliate has kept its word (Except Justin) and we will keep ours by continuing to support the platform to host our members debates. 

Thank you for your time and if you have any questions this is the thread for it. 

Dontlooknow if you troll this thread you are going to hell.

Good day.

This explains a lot. The whole stormfront thing. I did not know it at the time, but Brittany was trying to find out of I was a q anon subscriber. After she gob smacked me by asking me if I though hillary clinton ATE FUCKING BABIES, I talked to my crack team of advisers (the guys I do crack with), and they explained that this is one of Q's narratives. 

As a proud trans woman, I would NEVER listen to Q. In my not humble opinion, Trump did everything they wanted of him, and Q is deep state. Trump DEFINITELY helped politicize the china flu - he was an active participant, giving them the ammunition they needed. Trump's job was to polarize the nation like never before - and Q is his elf. 

• kfools unpinned this topic