• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Checking the news-feed this morning and surprise surprise ... not one thing from our new President.   Are people still unemployed?   Is Covid still a thing?   Does we sti

It seems Biden is actually doing the job as opposed to praising himself on Twitter and giving the media a steady stream of controversies.   I know, it might take some getting used to.

What has he done?   i know Pelosi and Schumer wrote a bunch of EO's he signed, but I haven't seen Joe do shit ...

3 hours ago, whiteboy said:

Checking the news-feed this morning and surprise surprise ... not one thing from our new President.

Are people still unemployed?

Is Covid still a thing?

Does we still have a scourge of homelessness and drug addiction in this country?

Hmm ... maybe it all miraculously went away on January 20th?

Interesting.

Hey look, there is Tom Brady throwing a Lombardi Trophy off his 2 MIL dollar boat ...

Oh look, there is Gina Carano getting canceled from The Mandalorian because she has a political opinion that doesn't line up with the Liberal establishment.

Want news about Chick-Fil-A ... Craig Ferguson ... NASCAR ... Brittany Spears ... or some dumbass bitch putting Gorilla Glue in her hair? Gotcha covered ...

Anything from Biden or Harris?

Nope ...

They are mysteriously silent and hidden..... highly sus.....

• Thumb up 1
3 hours ago, Toldya said:

It seems Biden is actually doing the job as opposed to praising himself on Twitter and giving the media a steady stream of controversies.

I know, it might take some getting used to.

Being a fascist dictator in hiding? very telling...

9 minutes ago, JinnMartini said:

Maybe with a little prayer  .  .  .   even sooner than that.

I am not looking forward to Harris becoming president.

I can only imagine who she would put in the VP position.

Luckily she is old enough, that maybe she wont decide to go to war once a month ...

11 minutes ago, whiteboy said:

I am not looking forward to Harris becoming president.

Not sure I agree  . . .  

That might just be the straw that breaks the camel's  back  .  .  .  

• Thumb up 1
1 hour ago, ROG62 said:

Being a fascist dictator in hiding? very telling...

No, being an actual president who doesn't simply self-promote, take credit for the actions of others, stir up conflicts, try to undermine democracy and insult his enemies.

If you take all of that away from Trump, you're left with a shitty Bush clone without the wars.

12 minutes ago, Toldya said:

No, being an actual president who doesn't simply self-promote, take credit for the actions of others, stir up conflicts, try to undermine democracy and insult his enemies.

If you take all of that away from Trump, you're left with a shitty Bush clone without the wars.

Biden's actions speak for themselves. I sure do love waking up and not hearing about the stupid tweet that trump wrote in the middle of the night.

49 minutes ago, calguy said:

Biden's actions speak for themselves. I sure do love waking up and not hearing about the stupid tweet that trump wrote in the middle of the night.

Yeah it's nice not hearing propaganda every morning.