The GOP Is Dead and Buried, and It Should Stay That Way

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I posted this as a response in another post, but I think it deserves it’s own thread. I’d like to hear from those who still support the republican party .     I’m glad the GOP is de

YOU are in for terrible times ahead.America is going to prosper under the Democrats for the next 30 years. Lol

You certainly did. TWICE. 

Posted Images

Nice post, honest and well intentioned, but I think its unlikely.

America is in for terrible times ahead.  Biden will take America down a hole.

Very very few countries still strive for a Christian based culture and consensus 

Russia

Hungary

Belarus

As Pat Buchanan stated:

Image result for putin quotes christianity

21 minutes ago, CommieSlayinGirl said:

I posted this as a response in another post, but I think it deserves it’s own thread. I’d like to hear from those who still support the republican party .

I’m glad the GOP is dead. They haven’t done shit for me or anything I believe in for the 40 years I have been alive. We need a new nationalist party. One that will righteously call out the inversion of morality prevalent in our society today. We now make laws to protect perversion and prohibit real morality. The democrats openly exalt degeneracy, and because they are so ruthless in their tactics they have been successful in actually criminalizing anyone who stands against degeneracy and tries to promote the traditional Christian morality of the West. Conservativism is useless. It is not for anything and it doesn’t really promote anything. All it does is try to slow the spread of Marxist leftism and pump the brakes on it a little bit. The only evidence you need to know that’s true is that conservatives cannot even conserve the women’s restroom. They could not even conserve the genders. I’m glad the GOP is dead. They failed when they embraced globalism and feminism. From there it was a slippery slope to embracing homosexuality and social justice. You can see exactly where that got them. They just became a watered down version of the Democrats. They should stay dead and buried. A new nationalist party with traditional western Christian values, Unafraid to Champion all of the things that made western Christendom great is what must rise, and it is inevitable.

I support no political party.

Just the idea of political parties has turned the US government into a sissified gang warfare.

Crips vs Bloods

Dems vs Repubs

No difference ...

• Like 1
Just now, CommieSlayinGirl said:

Wow. So original. I haven’t heard that one 1 million times just today 😒 you do realize that when you accuse literally everyone who disagrees with you of being a Nazi white supremacist that it kind of loses it sting after several years right?? 

Yeah, that's a problem.

But you're probably hearing it for other reasons too.

3 minutes ago, CrimeaRiver said:

BIDEN REGIME

New US flag

Image result for barbed wire flag

Wow that's edgy.

I don't even know why all of these soldiers are being posted and all of these precautions are being taken for absolutely no reason after MAGA tried to kill members of congress. IT DOESN'T MAKE SENSE.

1 hour ago, CrimeaRiver said:

Very very few countries still strive for a Christian based culture and consensus 

Russia

Hungary

Belarus

As Pat Buchanan stated:

YOU are in for terrible times ahead.America is going to prosper under the Democrats for the next 30 years.

Lol

• Haha 1
  • Fuck you! 1
  • MORON! 1
  • Thumb up 2
1 hour ago, CrimeaRiver said:

Russia

Hungary

Belarus

As Pat Buchanan stated:

I adore Pat Buchanan so thanks for quoting him. I do not believe that the United States of America will be intact for very long. It’s hard to imagine how it will not splinter into at least two separate countries, perhaps more. I think it’s highly likely that one of them will be similar to what I described. Somethings similar to Poland are hungry, because we Have a large enough number of people who would want it. In fact, I believe that once the idea is articulated better, A larger number of people will be attracted to it. Far left woke culture and multiculturalism have been such a miserable failures that I’ve caused so much suffering that I think a lot of people are ready for a better answer

1 hour ago, CommieSlayinGirl said:

I’d like to hear from those who still support the republican party .

"Support"?  I will ALWAYS vote anti-Democrat, which for now is, and probably forever will be Republican.

There IS no alternative. Ross Perot gave us Clinton.

I won't "the end" you, but it's as simple as that.

2 minutes ago, SixShooter said:

"Support"?  I will ALWAYS vote anti-Democrat, which for now is, and probably forever will be Republican.

There IS no alternative. Ross Perot gave us Clinton.

I won't "the end" you, but it's as simple as that.

Please tell me how we are actually better off voting Republican. You know me pretty well six shooter, but Come on. Look at the state this nation is in. They didn’t do jack shit to support trump while he was in office and they didn’t do jack shit to oppose Obama when he was in office. They are worse than useless. We will never get anywhere with the republican party as it’s been for the last 40 years. For fucks sake man, we have to call fat old Jewish men pretty ladies. We have to wear two or three masks at a time to “be safe.” Please tell me how it can really get much worse without the GOP

1 minute ago, CommieSlayinGirl said:

Please tell me how we are actually better off voting Republican.

Ross Perot = Clinton

You know me pretty well six shooter, but Come on. Look at the state this nation is in.

Horrible, by many measures. As you know I would, I largely agree with your OP. Just can't abandon the only alternative to Democrats.

They didn’t do jack shit to support trump while he was in office

Eh, that's a little strong.

and they didn’t do jack shit to oppose Obama when he was in office.

Eh, that's a little strong. Merrick Garland?

They are worse than useless. We will never get anywhere with the republican party as it’s been for the last 40 years.

Yeah, I won't argue with that. Except "not Democrats."

For fucks sake man, we have to call fat old Jewish men pretty ladies. We have to wear two or three masks at a time to “be safe.”

Those are not Republican policies.

Please tell me how it can really get much worse without the GOP

In my opinion it could be much, MUCH worse. 

Look I know it's frustrating right now and maybe we're already swirling the bowl but I'm an optimist, I have my sights on '22. It's my opinion that the lurch even further left is going to cause an even greater upswell of rejection of the left, like you're expressing here, and the house and senate will both return to the Republicans, with a strong Presidential candidate in '24. Just have to ride this out.

1 hour ago, Toldya said:

Wow that's edgy.

I don't even know why all of these soldiers are being posted and all of these precautions are being taken for absolutely no reason after MAGA tried to kill members of congress. IT DOESN'T MAKE SENSE.

SPY OBAMA bred POLICE STATE BIDEN

"We have to wear two or three masks at a time to “be safe.” Please tell me how it can really get much worse without the GOP"

don't blame me, or the Educated Majority....WE NEVER VOTE REPUBLIKLAN

• Fuck you! 1
Just now, benson13 said:

"We have to wear two or three masks at a time to “be safe.” Please tell me how it can really get much worse without the GOP"

don't blame me, or the Educated Majority....WE NEVER VOTE REPUBLIKLAN

But your Mom did...

2 hours ago, CommieSlayinGirl said:

I posted this as a response in another post, but I think it deserves it’s own thread. I’d like to hear from those who still support the republican party .

I’m glad the GOP is dead. They haven’t done shit for me or anything I believe in for the 40 years I have been alive. We need a new nationalist party. One that will righteously call out the inversion of morality prevalent in our society today. We now make laws to protect perversion and prohibit real morality. The democrats openly exalt degeneracy, and because they are so ruthless in their tactics they have been successful in actually criminalizing anyone who stands against degeneracy and tries to promote the traditional Christian morality of the West. Conservativism is useless. It is not for anything and it doesn’t really promote anything. All it does is try to slow the spread of Marxist leftism and pump the brakes on it a little bit. The only evidence you need to know that’s true is that conservatives cannot even conserve the women’s restroom. They could not even conserve the genders. I’m glad the GOP is dead. They failed when they embraced globalism and feminism. From there it was a slippery slope to embracing homosexuality and social justice. You can see exactly where that got them. They just became a watered down version of the Democrats. They should stay dead and buried. A new nationalist party with traditional western Christian values, Unafraid to Champion all of the things that made western Christendom great is what must rise, and it is inevitable.

Plugging your stupid Christian Nationalism again

37 minutes ago, CommieSlayinGirl said:

I adore Pat Buchanan so thanks for quoting him. I do not believe that the United States of America will be intact for very long. It’s hard to imagine how it will not splinter into at least two separate countries, perhaps more. I think it’s highly likely that one of them will be similar to what I described. Somethings similar to Poland are hungry, because we Have a large enough number of people who would want it. In fact, I believe that once the idea is articulated better, A larger number of people will be attracted to it. Far left woke culture and multiculturalism have been such a miserable failures that I’ve caused so much suffering that I think a lot of people are ready for a better answer

You may be on to something.  I hope so.

Woke culture and all the rest are nothing but the lowering of the bar which has destroyed our culture and traditions.

These folks have won the culture war because they control the media and cancel culture.  That part is over.

Your vision of the future is the only hope.  

Crimea is the best example I know of.  They saw what Obama/Biden and company were doing in Ukraine in the 2014 coup led by John Insane McCain and Victoria Nuland (Biden cabinet now). They witnessed liberalism wrecking Ukraine.  Crimeans are historically very conservative and Christian.

They saw the State Orthodox church embracing LGBTQ and other deviance.

They simply voted to return to Russia....conservative and Christian.  Buchanan and Lew Rockwell wrote beautifully on this back then.

US MSM all parroted the same State Dept line - "Putin invaded Crimea and stole it"...lmao.

• Upvote 1
1 hour ago, CommieSlayinGirl said:

Wow. So original. I haven’t heard that one 1 million times just today 😒 you do realize that when you accuse literally everyone who disagrees with you of being a Nazi white supremacist that it kind of loses it sting after several years right?? 

How is that different from some numbskull  calling herself 'CommieSlayinGirl'?

• Fuck you! 1
51 minutes ago, CommieSlayinGirl said:

I dont totally agree with everything Pat Buchanon says, but he will be seen as the political prophet of his time.   He's basically the only guy that was sounding the warning bell about the dangers of balkanization and nobody listened.   

• Upvote 1