The Liberals Only Room Is Soooooooo Dead!!!

Just now, Skans said:

Idiot.  Why don't you go smoke your dope and come up with some creative ways of making Liberal Forum a successful forum.  Go apply for moderatorship and freaking do something about it!!!

About what I'd expect to hear from a fukin' low life like you.

4 minutes ago, Zaro said:

Why didn't you save your Trumpy?

Because, Trump is not a dumbass.  But, you have turned into quite a project, Zaro.  Have I broken you of sniffing your fingers yet?  Tell me, what exactly do you do with your hands to keep them away from your smelly parts?

2 minutes ago, Skans said:

Because, Trump is not a dumbass.  But, you have turned into quite a project, Zaro.  Have I broken you of sniffing your fingers yet?  Tell me, what exactly do you do with your hands to keep them away from your smelly parts?

So if Trump isn't a dumbass how come he lost to a corpse?

I will start a thread about it in the LO room. Just for you

1 minute ago, Zaro said:

So if Trump isn't a dumbass how come he lost to a corpse?

A bunch of radical, lefty non-corpses helped Biden to cheat.

1 minute ago, Zaro said:

I will start a thread about it in the LO room. Just for you

That's sweet of you.

Just now, Skans said:

A bunch of radical, lefty non-corpses helped Biden to cheat.

And that's the reason the LO room is so dead. They are busy implementing evilism where it counts

3 minutes ago, Skans said:

Oooo, you are so creepy when you give yourself the "up arrow".   What's wrong with you?

Something wrong with taking the initiative?

6 minutes ago, Skans said:

Oooo, you are so creepy when you give yourself the "up arrow".   What's wrong with you?

So creepy that you feel this kind of shit is important. What's wrong with you?

On 2/5/2021 at 8:57 AM, Skans said:

Translation:  "LOF bores the crap out of me too".

Just to remind you, Conservatives are not given an "echo chamber" safe-space here on this forum.  Your good buddy, @bludog left this forum when he found out that for a short period of time Conservatives were being allowed to post in the LOF.  That liberal really did require an echo chamber.

Just popped in and saw this.

Another lying Con making up stuff.  He doesn't have any idea whether it's true or not.  And of course, doesn't care.😊  As long as it fits his narrative.

3 minutes ago, bludog said:

Another lying Con making up stuff.  He doesn't have any idea whether it's true or not.  And of course, doesn't care.😊  As long as it fits his narrative.

What's up Blu... you slummin'?

LOL

4 minutes ago, bludog said:

So glad to see you. 

12 hours ago, bludog said:

What I said is true.  I know more than you think I know. Further, if you truly believed I was "lying", you would have provided more detail than simply saying "He doesn't have any idea whether it's true or not".

Anywhoo, welcome back, commie gun lover!

11 minutes ago, Skans said:

What I said is true.  I know more than you think I know. Further, if you truly believed I was "lying", you would have provided more detail than simply saying "He doesn't have any idea whether it's true or not".

Anywhoo, welcome back, commie gun lover!

Of course you were lying. The NHB is soooo dead and boring that you have to search the LO room for "golden nuggets"

9 minutes ago, Zaro said:

Of course you were lying. The NHB is soooo dead and boring that you have to search the LO room for "golden nuggets"

Yes, in fact, Zaro, you will be pleased to know that I found a fresh pile of golden poo over there this morning.  I dragged @Lightmaker's stupid Pence post over here to light it on fire in a paper bag on your front porch. 

Yes, in fact, Zaro, you will be pleased to know that I found a fresh pile of golden poo over there this morning.  I dragged @Lightmaker's stupid Pence post over here to light it on fire in a paper bag on your front porch. 

Not my porch. I injured two of my fingers in a nose picking accident last night

2 minutes ago, Zaro said:

Not me. I injured two of my fingers in a nose picking accident last night

I am very sorry to hear that, Zaro.  I will say a little prayer for you to help your two dirty-birdy fingers heal up quickly. 

kisspng-emoji-praying-hands-prayer-smile

1 minute ago, Skans said:

I am very sorry to hear that, Zaro.  I will say a little prayer for you to help your two dirty-birdy fingers heal up quickly. 

Me too. One of em is my trigger finger

Well, my my!  Bless your smelly trigger fingers, Zaro, bless them!

I get the feeling you're trying to pull a "Skans the Baptist minister" on me

4 minutes ago, Zaro said:

I get the feeling you're trying to pull a "Skans the Baptist minister" on me

Just trying to do the Lord's work, Zaro.  I admit, I reckon I thought he would have fired me long ago.  But, here I am.  Still working away.

1 minute ago, Skans said:

Just trying to do the Lord's work, Zaro.  I admit, I reckon I thought he would have fired me long ago.  But, here I am.  Still working away.

Oh goodie goodie. Please understand that I was posting under the influence of industrial strength pain medication due to my injuries