Jump to content

The Liberals Only Room Is Soooooooo Dead!!!


Recommended Posts

Just now, Skans said:

Idiot.  Why don't you go smoke your dope and come up with some creative ways of making Liberal Forum a successful forum.  Go apply for moderatorship and freaking do something about it!!!

About what I'd expect to hear from a fukin' low life like you.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Zaro said:

Why didn't you save your Trumpy?

Because, Trump is not a dumbass.  But, you have turned into quite a project, Zaro.  Have I broken you of sniffing your fingers yet?  Tell me, what exactly do you do with your hands to keep them away from your smelly parts?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Skans said:

Because, Trump is not a dumbass.  But, you have turned into quite a project, Zaro.  Have I broken you of sniffing your fingers yet?  Tell me, what exactly do you do with your hands to keep them away from your smelly parts?

So if Trump isn't a dumbass how come he lost to a corpse?

 

I will start a thread about it in the LO room. Just for you

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Zaro said:

So if Trump isn't a dumbass how come he lost to a corpse?

A bunch of radical, lefty non-corpses helped Biden to cheat.

1 minute ago, Zaro said:

 

I will start a thread about it in the LO room. Just for you

That's sweet of you.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Skans said:

A bunch of radical, lefty non-corpses helped Biden to cheat.

 

And that's the reason the LO room is so dead. They are busy implementing evilism where it counts

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Skans said:

Oooo, you are so creepy when you give yourself the "up arrow".   What's wrong with you?

Something wrong with taking the initiative?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Skans said:

Oooo, you are so creepy when you give yourself the "up arrow".   What's wrong with you?

So creepy that you feel this kind of shit is important. What's wrong with you?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 2/5/2021 at 8:57 AM, Skans said:

Translation:  "LOF bores the crap out of me too".

 

Just to remind you, Conservatives are not given an "echo chamber" safe-space here on this forum.  Your good buddy, @bludog left this forum when he found out that for a short period of time Conservatives were being allowed to post in the LOF.  That liberal really did require an echo chamber.

 

Just popped in and saw this.

 

Another lying Con making up stuff.  He doesn't have any idea whether it's true or not.  And of course, doesn't care.😊  As long as it fits his narrative.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, bludog said:

 

Just popped in and saw this.

 

Another lying Con making up stuff.  He doesn't have any idea whether it's true or not.  And of course, doesn't care.😊  As long as it fits his narrative.

What's up Blu... you slummin'?

 

 LOL

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, bludog said:

 

Just popped in and saw this.

 

Another lying Con making up stuff.  He doesn't have any idea whether it's true or not.  And of course, doesn't care.😊  As long as it fits his narrative.

So glad to see you. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, bludog said:

 

Just popped in and saw this.

 

Another lying Con making up stuff.  He doesn't have any idea whether it's true or not.  And of course, doesn't care.😊  As long as it fits his narrative.

What I said is true.  I know more than you think I know. Further, if you truly believed I was "lying", you would have provided more detail than simply saying "He doesn't have any idea whether it's true or not".

 

Anywhoo, welcome back, commie gun lover!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, Skans said:

What I said is true.  I know more than you think I know. Further, if you truly believed I was "lying", you would have provided more detail than simply saying "He doesn't have any idea whether it's true or not".

 

Anywhoo, welcome back, commie gun lover!

Of course you were lying. The NHB is soooo dead and boring that you have to search the LO room for "golden nuggets"

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, Zaro said:

Of course you were lying. The NHB is soooo dead and boring that you have to search the LO room for "golden nuggets"

Yes, in fact, Zaro, you will be pleased to know that I found a fresh pile of golden poo over there this morning.  I dragged @Lightmaker's stupid Pence post over here to light it on fire in a paper bag on your front porch. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Skans said:

Yes, in fact, Zaro, you will be pleased to know that I found a fresh pile of golden poo over there this morning.  I dragged @Lightmaker's stupid Pence post over here to light it on fire in a paper bag on your front porch. 

Not my porch. I injured two of my fingers in a nose picking accident last night

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Zaro said:

Not me. I injured two of my fingers in a nose picking accident last night

I am very sorry to hear that, Zaro.  I will say a little prayer for you to help your two dirty-birdy fingers heal up quickly. 

kisspng-emoji-praying-hands-prayer-smile

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Skans said:

I am very sorry to hear that, Zaro.  I will say a little prayer for you to help your two dirty-birdy fingers heal up quickly. 

 

Me too. One of em is my trigger finger

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Skans said:

Well, my my!  Bless your smelly trigger fingers, Zaro, bless them!

I get the feeling you're trying to pull a "Skans the Baptist minister" on me

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Zaro said:

I get the feeling you're trying to pull a "Skans the Baptist minister" on me

Just trying to do the Lord's work, Zaro.  I admit, I reckon I thought he would have fired me long ago.  But, here I am.  Still working away.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Skans said:

Just trying to do the Lord's work, Zaro.  I admit, I reckon I thought he would have fired me long ago.  But, here I am.  Still working away.

Oh goodie goodie. Please understand that I was posting under the influence of industrial strength pain medication due to my injuries

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...