Just an FYI about the COVID vaccines.....

1 minute ago, Imgreatagain said:

And banned . 
I know my place here. 
im not ashamed that I was an asshole. 
I can live with that 

Was? 

Besides, you quoted a post meant for BlankShooter

4 minutes ago, tunafish said:

correct, I do not like filthy dogs. I like clean dogs.

Now you take that clam to the car wash and steam it!

Image result for clean vs dirty dog

I know you would harm my dog. You are a filthy POS

55 minutes ago, Str8tEdge said:

Thank you president Trump for bribing us low cost vaccines in times al the experts claimed was impossible!!! 

@Scoutthanks you to with this tribute thread dedicated to Trump! 

Why are no leftists thanking Trump? 

What a bunch of ungrateful Nazi fascists. 

1 minute ago, SixShooter said:

An older couple we're friends with got Pfizer and gave the same report. Most people I know that had Moderna said the injection site was pretty sore.

My reaction was powerful and totally unexpected.  When the doctor gave me the shot, and put on the bandaid, I just burst into tears.  I'm a 70 year old man who had a heart attack 14 years ago and had been certain that, if I'd gotten  COVID, it would have gotten me.  Now it won't.  I must have thanked that doctor twenty times before he hugged me and sent me to the waiting area.  My kids all knew when I was scheduled for the shot and they all called me on my trip home.  SUCH a relief!!

1 minute ago, maineman said:

My reaction was powerful and totally unexpected.  When the doctor gave me the shot, and put on the bandaid, I just burst into tears.  I'm a 70 year old man who had a heart attack 14 years ago and had been certain that, if I'd gotten  COVID, it would have gotten me.  Now it won't.  I must have thanked that doctor twenty times before he hugged me and sent me to the waiting area.  My kids all knew when I was scheduled for the shot and they all called me on my trip home.  SUCH a relief!!

LANDSLIDE Biden saved your life

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, maineman said:

Cool story bro! 😉

6 minutes ago, maineman said:

I think I am going to cry...

Fuck

• Fuck you! 1

Just now, rippy38 said:

Yeah... that shit had me all misty.

Where is that damn tissue...

maineman is damn lucky that Biden won in a LANDSLIDE to save his life

• Like 1