Just an FYI about the COVID vaccines.....

Just now, XavierOnassis said:

I never uttered any opinion about ANY vaccine. If Trump had a hand in physically creating a vaccine, I might.

I have been getting vaccines for all manner of things: shingles, the flu, pneumonia, for 25 years, as my doctor recommends, and have never had a symptom of what the vaccine was intended to prevent.

Many Dems did

• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sounds like you are offering Str8 a snuggle by the fireplace.   Damn if you ain't one strange SOB.

JOE BIDEN  WHERE'S MY F-ING VACCINE, LIKE YOU PROMISED!!!

^^ stolen time

Posted Images

Just now, Z09 said:

The guy you voted for said "follow the science..."

And now 18 year old boys can compete against 18 year old girls...

Yeah...Follow the science...

earth shaking.  why do YOU care?

Just now, maineman said:

I probably could...but why would I waste a nanosecond of my time researching someone like the clown who is plummeting into irrelevancy?

YOU brought up the fish tank cleaner bro. Don’t run now 

Just now, Imgreatagain said:

YOU brought up the fish tank cleaner bro. Don’t run now 

run?  I'm not running from anything, "sis".

Are you meaning to tell me you actually do not remember the couple from Oklahoma who ingested fish tank cleaner because the clown had been touting hydroychloroquine as a great prophylactic treatment to ward off COVID?

Just now, maineman said:

Are you meaning to tell me you actually do not remember the couple from Oklahoma who ingested fish tank cleaner because the clown had been touting hydroychloroquine as a great prophylactic treatment to ward off COVID?

They were dumb. What’s your point? 

12 minutes ago, maineman said:

I remember that..

The problem is Trump never told them to do that

20 minutes ago, maineman said:

Hey... I don't have a dog in the transgender athlete fight... I could give a fuck either way.  It's odd that you do.  Telling, I suppose.

Tell us more seafarer. Tell us... You getting ready for the big day tomorrow? You going in uniform LOL..image.jpeg.1c4ec0d716baaa655615f59d8ff9aee5.jpeg

• Haha 1
5 hours ago, rippy38 said:

Sounds like Big Pharma is making another killing...

Rippy:  Compared to the shingles vaccine costs (about $200) I was relieved.  (The old shingles vaccine - not the new 'current' one.)  

4 minutes ago, Imgreatagain said:

Their stupidly isnt [sic] trumps[sic] fault. 

Actually the clown is the fault of their stupidity.  63 million stupid people like them - and you -  elected him in 2016.  81 million smarter people voted him out of office four years later.  Thank GOD!

• MORON! 1
5 hours ago, SubZero said:

Two associates had bad reactions to the second Pfizer dose.. It did kill one person in 24 hours.. He was not prone to allergies.

I do not think they have tied any deaths to the vaccine.  During the Pfizer trials, 6 people died --- only TWO of whom had received the vaccine.  By that measure, you will be more likely to LIVE if you receive the vaccine than if you receive the placebo.  

50 minutes ago, maineman said:

earth shaking.  why do YOU care?

Maybe Z09 has a daughter that has worked very hard to get to the top of her game in a certain sport, only to have some mentally ill fella that thinks he is a chick, step in and push her out of the way.

What are you, a misogynist or something?

32 minutes ago, Scout said:

Rippy:  Compared to the shingles vaccine costs (about $200) I was relieved.  (The old shingles vaccine - not the new 'current' one.)  

Millions of people aren't getting the shingles vaccine in less than a year though, but I get what you're saying.

As we used to say in the beer business... stack it deep and sell it cheap.

I would much rather sell 100,000 pairs of jeans at $15 a pair, than 1000 at a $100 a pair.

12 minutes ago, rippy38 said:

Maybe Z09 has a daughter that has worked very hard to get to the top of her game in a certain sport, only to have some mentally ill fella that thinks he is a chick, step in and push her out of the way.

What are you, a misogynist or something?

or maybe she just is the queen of obfuscation and needs to stay on top of her game.

1 hour ago, XavierOnassis said:

and have never had a symptom of what the vaccine was intended to prevent.

Have you had a covid vaccine? I know a lot of people who had symptoms afterwards. Some pretty bad. Not hospitalization-bad, but feel-like-shit bad.

43 minutes ago, SubZero said:

someone above had 353 deaths or thereabouts..

Out of 20 million it's still a statistical unlikely event

Mom had both Pfizers and had no trouble at 90+ years. But two associates did have aches and fever and felt pretty bad after the second shot.. It kept Pam home from work

The clock is ticking for me to receive mine Friday.....  I forgot to ask which lab product I am getting....Moderna vs. Pfizer ..... however, it would not effect my decision so que sera...

4 hours ago, impartialobserver said:

Have administered 223,000 vaccines in NV and that has correlated to a 25% drop in number of cases. As for myself, the date will be given on Friday. Most likely, getting the first shot of the vaccine between feb. 22 and 25 

the drop is due to the WHO lowering sensitivity on testing...

the vaccine is not a vaccine per se as it will spread as normal...

1 hour ago, Imgreatagain said:

Wtf is fish tank cleaner anyway? 

After Trump was advocating hydroxychloroquine, some dipshits saw their aquarium cleaner had the same name (apparently they couldn't read) injested and died...thinning out the gene pool...

Es3el7qW8AUvImc.jpeg.52e7fd010589eb1de5f2630f8ced3b96.jpeg

1 hour ago, maineman said:

I can show you were he touted hydroxychloroquine.   Some dumb MAGAt heard him and said,

"Maybelle.... our beloved leader said that we should take this here hyrroxychloroquine to protect us from the Kung Flu..... I think we're in luck!  That's the same chemical that's in that stuff we put in the fish tank.  Hell...we can save us a trip to the drug store and just mix some of that stuff up with a glass of Budweiser and we'll be good to go!"

sorry numbnuts, whatever they took wasn't hydroxychloroquine...btw...

Es3el7qW8AUvImc.jpeg.0745b0b8bfebe467c65414cf72cb1961.jpeg

1 hour ago, maineman said:

Watch out @Imgreatagain he is going to lash out and call you a whore if you pin this COWARD. Done it before will do it again. Ole stolen valor don't like it when woman are smarter than him...