Just an FYI about the COVID vaccines.....

31 minutes ago, maineman said:

My first dose of the vaccine, which my wife has affectionately dubbed "The Fauci Ouchie" will be tomorrow, 4 February, at 4:20PM at Husson College in Westbrook, Maine.

Of course your getting it

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sounds like you are offering Str8 a snuggle by the fireplace.   Damn if you ain't one strange SOB.

Sounds like Big Pharma is making another killing...    

Get me some stir fry. And be quick about it

Just now, tunafish said:

I figured it out.. @maineman is seeing if he can start something that we know he can't finish and probably will get thrown in Hell AGAIN. See he probably ain't all liquored up quite yet.. but these gentle reminders will eat him up this afternoon and he will come back swinging like a 🦞 out of water later!

$$$$

cough it up

2 hours ago, maineman said:

My first dose of the vaccine, which my wife has affectionately dubbed "The Fauci Ouchie" will be tomorrow, 4 February, at 4:20PM at Husson College in Westbrook, Maine.

Funny about you guys..

The Democrats said they weren't interested in the "Trump Vaccine" and they didn't trust it..

And then they were the first in line

• Thumb up 1
2 minutes ago, Z09 said:

Funny about you guys..

The Democrats said they were interested in the "Trump Vaccine" and they didn't trust it..

Yep... they certainly seem pretty enthusiastic about partaking in Trump's "dropped ball" huh?

Fucking hypocrites.

3 minutes ago, rippy38 said:

Yep... they certainly seem pretty enthusiastic about partaking in Trump's "dropped ball" huh?

Fucking hypocrites.

Remember them saying they don't trust the 
Trump Vaccine...

Then BINGO

Their they are taking shots

4 minutes ago, Z09 said:

Funny about you guys..

The Democrats said they weren't interested in the "Trump Vaccine" and they didn't trust it..

I never said any such thing.  I was always listening to the scientists, which is why I waited until they came out with vaccines that Dr. Fauci said were safe and effective, instead of swallowing fish tank cleaner because the clown said that it would protect me.  I have waited my turn patiently and signed up with a whole bunch of other folks my age in the second wave of immunizations in Maine.

• MORON! 1
Just now, maineman said:

I never said any such thing.  I was always listening to the scientists, which is why I waited until they came out with vaccines that Dr. Fauci said were safe and effective, instead of swallowing fish tank cleaner because the clown said that it would protect me.  I have waited my turn patiently and signed up with a whole bunch of other folks my age in the second wave of immunizations in Maine.

You?

Maybe you didn't

But plenty of Dems did

You listen to the scientists?

Does Biden?

Now transgenders can compete against women in track competition...

What happened to the scientist there?

1 minute ago, maineman said:

Can you show us where Trump said swallowing fish tank cleaner was okay?

Just now, Z09 said:

You?

Maybe you didn't

But plenty of Dems did

You listen to the scientists?

Does Biden?

Now transgenders can compete against women in track competition...

What happened to the scientist there?

wow.... you can obfuscate with the best of them.  

what the fuck does transgender athletics have to do with COVID vaccine roll out?

Just now, maineman said:

what the fuck does transgender athletics have to do with COVID vaccine roll out?

Anything goes with liberals. Hard to track covid with people changing genders. 

3 minutes ago, maineman said:

I thought you said ...."follow the science"

LOL..

Guess not

1 minute ago, Z09 said:

Can you show us where Trump said swallowing fish tank cleaner was okay?

I can show you were he touted hydroxychloroquine.   Some dumb MAGAt heard him and said,

"Maybelle.... our beloved leader said that we should take this here hyrroxychloroquine to protect us from the Kung Flu..... I think we're in luck!  That's the same chemical that's in that stuff we put in the fish tank.  Hell...we can save us a trip to the drug store and just mix some of that stuff up with a glass of Budweiser and we'll be good to go!"

1 minute ago, maineman said:

I can show you were he touted hydroxychloroquine.   Some dumb MAGAt heard him and said,

"Maybelle.... our beloved leader said that we should take this here hyrroxychloroquine to protect us from the Kung Flu..... I think we're in luck!  That's the same chemical that's in that stuff we put in the fish tank.  Hell...we can save us a trip to the drug store and just mix some of that stuff up with a glass of Budweiser and we'll be good to go!"

So he never actually said swallow fish tank cleaner after all....???

• Thumb up 1