Just an FYI about the COVID vaccines.....

• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sounds like you are offering Str8 a snuggle by the fireplace.   Damn if you ain't one strange SOB.

JOE BIDEN  WHERE'S MY F-ING VACCINE, LIKE YOU PROMISED!!!

^^ stolen time

Posted Images

31 minutes ago, maineman said:

My first dose of the vaccine, which my wife has affectionately dubbed "The Fauci Ouchie" will be tomorrow, 4 February, at 4:20PM at Husson College in Westbrook, Maine.

Of course your getting it

1 hour ago, maineman said:

My first dose of the vaccine, which my wife has affectionately dubbed "The Fauci Ouchie" will be tomorrow, 4 February, at 4:20PM at Husson College in Westbrook, Maine.

TMI..

@Str8tEdge agreed? Who in their right mind would post the time and place?

44 minutes ago, tunafish said:

TMI..

@Str8tEdge agreed? Who in their right mind would post the time and place?

I figured it out.. @maineman is seeing if he can start something that we know he can't finish and probably will get thrown in Hell AGAIN. See he probably ain't all liquored up quite yet.. but these gentle reminders will eat him up this afternoon and he will come back swinging like a 🦞 out of water later!

• Haha 1
Just now, tunafish said:

I figured it out.. @maineman is seeing if he can start something that we know he can't finish and probably will get thrown in Hell AGAIN. See he probably ain't all liquored up quite yet.. but these gentle reminders will eat him up this afternoon and he will come back swinging like a 🦞 out of water later!

$$$$

cough it up

2 hours ago, maineman said:

Funny about you guys..

The Democrats said they weren't interested in the "Trump Vaccine" and they didn't trust it..

And then they were the first in line

• Thumb up 1
2 minutes ago, Z09 said:

Funny about you guys..

The Democrats said they were interested in the "Trump Vaccine" and they didn't trust it..

Yep... they certainly seem pretty enthusiastic about partaking in Trump's "dropped ball" huh?

Fucking hypocrites.

10 minutes ago, rippy38 said:

Because he ain't got no sense.

because I certainly am not worried about any of YOU paper tigers doing anything about it.

3 minutes ago, rippy38 said:

Yep... they certainly seem pretty enthusiastic about partaking in Trump's "dropped ball" huh?

Fucking hypocrites.

Remember them saying they don't trust the 
Trump Vaccine...

Then BINGO

Their they are taking shots

45 minutes ago, tunafish said:

Can you imagine getting pulled over drunk on your way to a Covid vaccination appointment?

@Str8tEdge literally the community would explode with laughter!

7 minutes ago, Z09 said:

Funny about you guys..

The Democrats said they weren't interested in the "Trump Vaccine" and they didn't trust it..

At this point it is the Biden Virus getting stomped out by the Trump Vaccine!