Jump to content
Guests feel free to register and post ×
WELCOME NEW MEMBERS AND GUESTS FEEL FREE TO REGISTER AND POST ×
WELCOME NEW MEMBERS AND GUESTS ×

Just an FYI about the COVID vaccines.....


Recommended Posts

 

The cost for each dose ranges from $3 to $37, depending on the vaccine.

Moderna, a two-dose vaccine, recently announced each dose will go for around $32 to $37.

The Pfizer vaccine, also given in two doses, is expected to cost $19.50 a dose.

Each dose for Johnson & Johnson’s two-dose vaccine will cost an estimated $10, and AstraZeneca’s two-dose vaccine could be the cheapest at just $3 to $4 a dose.

Novavax’s two-dose vaccine is estimated to be $16 a dose.

No individuals — regardless of whether they’re uninsured, have private health insurance, or have Medicare or Medicaid — will pay out of pocket for the vaccine itself, federal health officials have previously stated.

“Vaccine doses purchased with U.S. taxpayer dollars will be given to the American people at no cost,” the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)Trusted Source states.

 

How Much Will It Cost to Get a COVID-19 Vaccine? (healthline.com)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

43 minutes ago, Scout said:

 

The cost for each dose ranges from $3 to $37, depending on the vaccine.

Moderna, a two-dose vaccine, recently announced each dose will go for around $32 to $37.

The Pfizer vaccine, also given in two doses, is expected to cost $19.50 a dose.

Each dose for Johnson & Johnson’s two-dose vaccine will cost an estimated $10, and AstraZeneca’s two-dose vaccine could be the cheapest at just $3 to $4 a dose.

Novavax’s two-dose vaccine is estimated to be $16 a dose.

No individuals — regardless of whether they’re uninsured, have private health insurance, or have Medicare or Medicaid — will pay out of pocket for the vaccine itself, federal health officials have previously stated.

“Vaccine doses purchased with U.S. taxpayer dollars will be given to the American people at no cost,” the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)Trusted Source states.

 

How Much Will It Cost to Get a COVID-19 Vaccine? (healthline.com)

Sounds like Big Pharma is making another killing...

 

 

  • Thumb up 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

24 minutes ago, User84723 said:

Use aquarium cleaner like your fake past president recommended.

Wake up, dumbass, if you know what you are doing, you can use easily access a wide variety generic antibiotics and other medications marketed as  "Fish" medication to get around the Medical, Insurance and Government red tape that tries to keep useful medications under their lock and key.  You obviously do not know what you can get in the way of "fish medication", which can be quite beneficial to keep around, so here's a sampling:

 

Fish Mox Antibiotics Amoxicillin Capsules

Fish Aid Antibiotics Cephalexin Capsules

Fish Aid Doxycycline

Fish Aid Antibiotics Ciprofloxacin

Fish Aid Clindamycin

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Skans said:

Wake up, dumbass, if you know what you are doing, you can use easily access a wide variety generic antibiotics and other medications marketed as  "Fish" medication to get around the Medical, Insurance and Government red tape that tries to keep useful medications under their lock and key.  You obviously do not know what you can get in the way of "fish medication", which can be quite beneficial to keep around, so here's a sampling:

 

Fish Mox Antibiotics Amoxicillin Capsules

Fish Aid Antibiotics Cephalexin Capsules

Fish Aid Doxycycline

Fish Aid Antibiotics Ciprofloxacin

Fish Aid Clindamycin

 

Internet tough guy is now a medical doctor.  bwahahahaaaa

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, User84723 said:

Internet tough guy is now a medical doctor.  bwahahahaaaa

 

I give you useful information.  In return, you laugh like an ignorant baboon.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, User84723 said:

You know what you can do with your "advice"?

I can beat a dumbass liberal over the head with it until black smoke and rancid grey matter splatters all over.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Scout said:

 

The cost for each dose ranges from $3 to $37, depending on the vaccine.

Moderna, a two-dose vaccine, recently announced each dose will go for around $32 to $37.

The Pfizer vaccine, also given in two doses, is expected to cost $19.50 a dose.

Each dose for Johnson & Johnson’s two-dose vaccine will cost an estimated $10, and AstraZeneca’s two-dose vaccine could be the cheapest at just $3 to $4 a dose.

Novavax’s two-dose vaccine is estimated to be $16 a dose.

No individuals — regardless of whether they’re uninsured, have private health insurance, or have Medicare or Medicaid — will pay out of pocket for the vaccine itself, federal health officials have previously stated.

“Vaccine doses purchased with U.S. taxpayer dollars will be given to the American people at no cost,” the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)Trusted Source states.

 

How Much Will It Cost to Get a COVID-19 Vaccine? (healthline.com)

 

None of this matters since your incompetent President cant get them out to people ...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, SubZero said:

Two associates had bad reactions to the second Pfizer dose.. It did kill one person in 24 hours.. He was not prone to allergies.

329 Deaths and 9,516 Other Injuries Reported Following Latest CDC Data Shows...

 

The numbers reflect the latest data available as of Jan. 22 from the CDC’s Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System website. Of the 329 reported deaths, 285 were from the U.S., and 44 were from other countries. The average age of those who died was 76.5.

As of Jan. 22, 329 deaths — a subset of 9,845 total adverse events — had been reported to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention’s (CDC) Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System(VAERS) following COVID-19 vaccinations. VAERS is the primary mechanism for reporting adverse vaccine reactions in the U.S. Reports submitted to VAERS require further investigation before confirmation can be made that an adverse event was linked to a vaccine.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 minutes ago, SubZero said:

The regular flu vaccine almost hospitalized my wife.. we are hesitant if she should get it.  She needs to be allergy tested first

exactly the reason I won't...too many allergies and respiratory issues...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, maineman said:

My first dose of the vaccine, which my wife has affectionately dubbed "The Fauci Ouchie" will be tomorrow, 4 February, at 4:20PM at Husson College in Westbrook, Maine.

 

Good luck. Lot of people getting mildly sick from Moderna but Pfizer's is supposedly not as bad.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, SixShooter said:

 

Good luck. Lot of people getting mildly sick from Moderna but Pfizer's is supposedly not as bad.

Thanks!  I am the kind of guy that has an adverse reaction to ALL those things so I am planning on a day or two of down time.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, maineman said:

Thanks!  I am the kind of guy that has an adverse reaction to ALL those things so I am planning on a day or two of down time.

 

Do you know which you're getting?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...