Jump to content

Recommended Posts

34 minutes ago, ROG62 said:

Secretary of State Orders LGBT Flags Flown at U.S. Embassies

 

LGBT activists are cheering Secretary of State Antony Blinken’s announcement that he will reverse an order from President Donald Trump and put up “pride” flags at U.S. Embassies around the world.

 

Wonder how those middle eastern muslim countries are gonna take this?

 

Truck bomb anyone?

 

https://patriotlatestnews.com/secretary-of-state-orders-lgbt-flags-flown-at-u-s-embassies/

Only catatonic idiots would work at an American Embassy while JoeTard Biden and his band of Queers are running things. 

  • Thumb up 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ROG62 said:

Secretary of State Orders LGBT Flags Flown at U.S. Embassies

 

LGBT activists are cheering Secretary of State Antony Blinken’s announcement that he will reverse an order from President Donald Trump and put up “pride” flags at U.S. Embassies around the world.

 

Wonder how those middle eastern muslim countries are gonna take this?

 

Truck bomb anyone?

 

https://patriotlatestnews.com/secretary-of-state-orders-lgbt-flags-flown-at-u-s-embassies/

Catering to the life choice freak show,. It's a no wonder Trump won.

Aren't they cute

May be an image of 2 people

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ROG62 said:

Secretary of State Orders LGBT Flags Flown at U.S. Embassies

 

LGBT activists are cheering Secretary of State Antony Blinken’s announcement that he will reverse an order from President Donald Trump and put up “pride” flags at U.S. Embassies around the world.

 

Wonder how those middle eastern muslim countries are gonna take this?

 

Truck bomb anyone?

 

https://patriotlatestnews.com/secretary-of-state-orders-lgbt-flags-flown-at-u-s-embassies/

See the source image

  • Thumb up 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

 

23 minutes ago, CrimeaRiver said:

 

 

 

America is embarrassing under Biden

 

Even Merkel has already told Joe to go lick his own ass

You got that right, it's Obama all over again in 3.0 or 5K

 

  • Thumb up 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ROG62 said:

Secretary of State Orders LGBT Flags Flown at U.S. Embassies

 

LGBT activists are cheering Secretary of State Antony Blinken’s announcement that he will reverse an order from President Donald Trump and put up “pride” flags at U.S. Embassies around the world.

 

Wonder how those middle eastern muslim countries are gonna take this?

 

Truck bomb anyone?

 

https://patriotlatestnews.com/secretary-of-state-orders-lgbt-flags-flown-at-u-s-embassies/

Is Joe sleepy enough for you?

Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, TBHWT said:

Catering to the life choice freak show,. It's a no wonder Trump won.

Aren't they cute

May be an image of 2 people

Lovely..

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Zaro said:

Is Joe sleepy enough for you?

joe's an EO signing robot with handlers doing everything for him but the signing...

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Mirabeau said:

There is NO SUCH THING as "homosexual pride."

 

No one who has an ounce of pride is a homosexual.

It's there thing not mine.  I don't care what 2 consenting adults do in the privacy of their own home. I mind my own business. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, lucifershammer said:

It's there thing not mine.  I don't care what 2 consenting adults do in the privacy of their own home. I mind my own business. 

Fails to refute the fact that no one with an ounce of pride is a homosexual.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Mirabeau said:

Being a pervert is not "silliness."

There are many levels to pervert..

I have a gay couple down the road, they don't bother me I don't bother them. Should they need help I'd help them, otherwise I leave them alone to live their lives.

  • Thumb up 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, lucifershammer said:

There are many levels to pervert..

I have a gay couple down the road, they don't bother me I don't bother them. Should they need help I'd help them, otherwise I leave them alone to live their lives.

Mirabeau doesn't have any perverts in his corner of the world.

Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, ROG62 said:

joe's an EO signing robot with handlers doing everything for him but the signing...

Not surprisingly, this is yet another leftist hypocrisy situation.

 

The couple of EO’d Trump did, and the left decried him as a “Dictator”, and “ruling by fiat”.

 

Dementia riddled China Joe has signed more EO’s than Obozo and Trump COMBINED.......yet silence from the spineless sniveling leftists.

  • Thumb up 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, LaughinAtLefty said:

Not surprisingly, this is yet another leftist hypocrisy situation.

 

The couple of EO’d Trump did, and the left decried him as a “Dictator”, and “ruling by fiat”.

 

Dementia riddled China Joe has signed more EO’s that Obozo and Trump COMBINED.......yet silence from the spineless sniveling leftists.

Isn't that why we have a SCOTUS for?

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...