30 minutes ago, TBHWT said:

My White Privilege Card is getting old, but in like new condition.  It has never been used, I want to sell it because it’s not done me any good.....No free college, No free food, No free housing, No free anything. Truth is I had to work very hard while paying an incredible amount of taxes in order to carry those who chose not to work. If you’re interested I’ll accept cash but I prefer an even trade for a new or used Race Card which is more widely accepted and comes with unending benefits.

How about a food stamp/free insurance card?

lone-star-card-decal-2020.jpg

On 2/2/2021 at 2:01 PM, TBHWT said:

My White Privilege Card 

Check out Joel Patrick...thats my Redneck Negro Homie.

I watch his video's all the time !

b151142578bb5d15546b6d0e3fd8042a.jpg

On 2/2/2021 at 2:01 PM, TBHWT said:

My White Privilege Card is getting old, but in like new condition.  It has never been used, I want to sell it because it’s not done me any good.....No free college, No free food, No free housing, No free anything. Truth is I had to work very hard while paying an incredible amount of taxes in order to carry those who chose not to work. If you’re interested I’ll accept cash but I prefer an even trade for a new or used Race Card which is more widely accepted and comes with unending benefits.

Oh, this is disappointing.  I thought this thread was going to be about @kfools selling this forum for $50 and a few kind words.

2 hours ago, Old Mack said:

Check out Joel Patrick...thats my Redneck Negro Homie.

I watch his video's all the time !

1 hour ago, Skans said:

Oh, this is disappointing.  I thought this thread was going to be about @kfools selling this forum for $50 and a few kind words.

HAHAHAHA I think he's already sold us out by giving that little fag calguy some authority.

1 hour ago, TBHWT said:

HAHAHAHA I think he's already sold us out by giving that little fag calguy some authority.

@calguy has no authority to do anything.  He's just a cracked raw egg teetering on the tip of @kfools left boot.  Calguy can't touch me - in fact, his mere presence has inspired me to give him a good thrashing in my Bully A Liberal thread.