Trump Does The Right Thing - Biden Wont Talk About It

White House says Biden won’t release ‘gracious’ letter from Trump unless they speak to each other

President Joe Biden will keep the letter his predecessor left him in the Oval Office private, according to the White House, which reiterated his comments on Friday that former President Donald Trump’s note was “gracious.”

Though the former president failed to concede in the 2020 elections and declined to attend the Inauguration Day ceremonies, he left a “very generous letter” in the White House before departing for Florida, Mr Biden said earlier this month, adding: “Because it was private, I will not talk about it until I talk to him, but it was generous." White House Press Secretary Jen Psaki said on Friday there were no calls to report between Mr Biden and Mr Trump, and that the letter would remain effectively private until further notice.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/biden-trump-letter-white-house-b1794899.html

If the circumstance were flipped, Liberals would be screaming as loud as they could that the other side wasn't even letting America see the olive branch that was extended ...

2 hours ago, Str8tEdge said:

Fuck that olive branch. Light it on fire and throw it on those traitorous EO’s. 

So try to explain to the SHITSTAINS how Xiden is GOVERNING IDENTICALLY TO HITLER!!

And that makes their ENTIRE POTTY THE FASCIST DEMONCRAPS!!

2 hours ago, whiteboy said:

Because it was private, I will not talk about it until I talk to him, but it was generous."

Did you just not read this part?

Biden just wants to hear Trump say it's okay to talk about it.

And the reason it was gracious is probably because Trump didn't actually write it.

• Upvote 1
Just now, Toldya said:

Did you just not read this part?

Biden just wants to hear Trump say it's okay to talk about it.

And the reason it was gracious is probably because Trump didn't actually write it.

Bullshit, its an excuse to not have to tell the world what Trump said.

You really think Trump is going to talk to that ignorant mother fucker?

• Thumb up 1
1 minute ago, whiteboy said:

Show us your tits

So you think that Biden showing the letter would change everyone's opinions on Trump?

LOL

3 minutes ago, Toldya said:

So you think that Biden showing the letter would change everyone's opinions on Trump?

LOL

Not at all.

I think the reason he doesn't, is because the puppet masters wont let him ... they can never, ever say that Trump has done something positive.

• Thumb up 1

Not at all.

I think the reason he doesn't, is because the puppet masters wont let him ... they can never, ever say that Trump has done something positive.

Do the right thing. Show us your tits

12 minutes ago, Toldya said:

That's more than likely what happened. Like your mom doing your homework for you because you were too mad or too lazy or too stupid.

9 minutes ago, Zaro said:

Do the right thing. Show us your tits

Too bad no one wants to see yours huh?

Have they ever asked you to?

Did they want you to show them the A cup or the B cup?

You lopsided cum dumpster ...

• Haha 1
6 minutes ago, whiteboy said:

Too bad no one wants to see yours huh?

Have they ever asked you to?

Did they want you to show them the A cup or the B cup?

You lopsided cum dumpster ...

whineboy needs to calm down and show us his tits

11 hours ago, whiteboy said:

White House says Biden won’t release ‘gracious’ letter from Trump unless they speak to each other

President Joe Biden will keep the letter his predecessor left him in the Oval Office private, according to the White House, which reiterated his comments on Friday that former President Donald Trump’s note was “gracious.”

Though the former president failed to concede in the 2020 elections and declined to attend the Inauguration Day ceremonies, he left a “very generous letter” in the White House before departing for Florida, Mr Biden said earlier this month, adding: “Because it was private, I will not talk about it until I talk to him, but it was generous." White House Press Secretary Jen Psaki said on Friday there were no calls to report between Mr Biden and Mr Trump, and that the letter would remain effectively private until further notice.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/biden-trump-letter-white-house-b1794899.html

If the circumstance were flipped, Liberals would be screaming as loud as they could that the other side wasn't even letting America see the olive branch that was extended ...

F5AF8DCE-72AF-48BB-8A57-B071B74734EC.thumb.png.b1e7ba690b0709c736019e9de6be2576.png

• Haha 1