Lin Wood is refusing to undergo a mental health evaluation, putting his law license in jeopardy.

Tweet text:
Jan Wolfe
@JanNWolfe
The State Bar of Georgia confirmed to me that it has asked Lin Wood, the lawyer who partnered with Sidney Powell to spread false claims about the election, to undergo a mental health evaluation.

My latest: The State Bar of Georgia confirms it has asked Lin Wood to undergo a mental health evaluation.
Such a request is rare but allowed under their rules. It's usually confidential, but Wood waived confidentiality by posting about it.
https://reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-wood/pro-trump-lawyer-lin-wood-asked-by-licensing-body-to-undergo-mental-health-evaluation-idUSKBN29Y2CD

Update: Lin Wood is refusing to undergo a mental health evaluation, putting his law license in jeopardy. He suggested he’s ready to sue the State Bar of Georgia over the request. (This is a Telegram post)

• Fuck you! 1
  • MORON! 1
5 minutes ago, calguy said:

Tweet text:
Jan Wolfe
@JanNWolfe
The State Bar of Georgia confirmed to me that it has asked Lin Wood, the lawyer who partnered with Sidney Powell to spread false claims about the election, to undergo a mental health evaluation.

My latest: The State Bar of Georgia confirms it has asked Lin Wood to undergo a mental health evaluation.
Such a request is rare but allowed under their rules. It's usually confidential, but Wood waived confidentiality by posting about it.
https://reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-wood/pro-trump-lawyer-lin-wood-asked-by-licensing-body-to-undergo-mental-health-evaluation-idUSKBN29Y2CD

Update: Lin Wood is refusing to undergo a mental health evaluation, putting his law license in jeopardy. He suggested he’s ready to sue the State Bar of Georgia over the request. (This is a Telegram post)

He should sue the fuck out of them ... I bet they got a couple bucks.

22 minutes ago, calguy said:

Tweet text:
Jan Wolfe
@JanNWolfe

Who the HELL cares? 

WTF is wrong with you people? You have completely lost your shit. You are actually wanting to destroy people's lives because you disagree with them politically. We have whole portions of the liberal media and inteligencia wanting to ban any trump administration employee from EVER working again? This is unAmerican.

9 minutes ago, Redoctober said:

Who the HELL cares? 

WTF is wrong with you people? You have completely lost your shit. You are actually wanting to destroy people's lives because you disagree with them politically. We have whole portions of the liberal media and inteligencia wanting to ban any trump administration employee from EVER working again? This is unAmerican.

How do you equated the State Bar of Georgia with " you people"?

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Fuck you! 1
12 minutes ago, Redoctober said:

Who the HELL cares? 

+1,000,000

21 minutes ago, Redoctober said:

Who the HELL cares? 

Don't ask me you fuck head. Seems to me the State Bar is checking for loony bin lawyers who try to ruin people's lives with frivolous law suits. Mr. Wood certainly attempted to destroy Dominion's business without ever stepping foot in a court room. That's some crazy shit right there and needs to be called out if this guy is insane.

• Upvote 1
  • Fuck you! 2
13 minutes ago, calguy said:

Don't ask me you fuck head. Seems to me the State Bar is checking for loony bin lawyers who try to ruin people's lives with frivolous law suits. Mr. Wood certainly attempted to destroy Dominion's business without ever stepping foot in a court room. That's some crazy shit right there and needs to be called out if this guy is insane.

Red is constantly crying that all conservatives get a raw deal by being lumped in with Trumpistas. But he sure was quick to pin what the State Bar in Georgia does on "you people"

Very telling

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Fuck you! 1
Just now, Zaro said:

Red is constantly crying that all conservatives get a raw deal by being lumped in with Trumpistas. But he sure was quick to pin what the State Bar in Georgia does on "you people"

Very telling

Yup. For a guy who is all different than the rest of the conservative dreck, he sure defends every fuckery they come up with

• Upvote 1
  • MORON! 1
53 minutes ago, Zaro said:

How do you equated the State Bar of Georgia with " you people"?

Because, CUNTessa, they are nothing but a bunch of fucking LEFT WING ASSHOLES LIKE YOU!!!

Go fuck yourself.

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, MidnightMax said:

Because, CUNTessa, they are nothing but a bunch of fucking LEFT WING ASSHOLES LIKE YOU!!!

Go fuck yourself.

It's a set up. When the mental health examiner ask him who's president, Lin is toast

• Haha 1
40 minutes ago, Zaro said:

Yup. For a guy who is all different than the rest of the conservative dreck, he sure defends every fuckery they come up with

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

""'I always defend the DNC.....

its corp domination, wars, maiming, shitting on the poor, worship of AIPAC""

"""My O face for Joe Biden"

Orgasm Face GIFs - 20 Pics | xHamster

2 hours ago, Redoctober said:

Who the HELL cares? 

The leftists pushing this shit are unAmerican... what do you expect.

5 minutes ago, rippy38 said:

The leftists pushing this shit are unAmerican... what do you expect.

What's unAmerican about making sure an Attorney is of sound mind to represent clients?

• Upvote 1
  • Fuck you! 1
1 minute ago, calguy said:

What's unAmerican about making sure an Attorney is of sound mind to represent clients?

It's not about whether he is of sound mind or not... it's about destroying him because he questioned the establishment.

If he undergoes the evaluation, what do you think will be the outcome?

I can almost guarantee you it won't work out in his favor, regardless.

• Haha 1
  • Thumb up 1
1 minute ago, rippy38 said:

It's not about whether he is of sound mind or not... it's about destroying him because he questioned the establishment.

If he undergoes the evaluation, what do you think will be the outcome?

I can almost guarantee you it won't work out in his favor, regardless.

Didn't he try to destroy a voting machine company with bogus claims? The statements he made trying to overthrow an election sure looked like someone not 100% all there in the mental department. The Bar is justified in requiring the lawyer to prove he is of sound mind to practice law.