• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If “moderator” @calguyhad any respect for honesty, he should change his thread title to something factual such as:   - “Radical left don’t have the votes to nullify the filibuster,” or....

Exactly, you fucking moron. McConnell stated his demand, and the DEMOCRATS caved!   Damn, did you eat stupid for breakfast AGAIN?!?

Susan Collins is big on "assurances" too.

15 minutes ago, calguy said:

Ya know.....I often wonder if you guys actually read......anything.

Going to the minority position, McConnell sought to keep the filibuster intact, as numerous leftists wanted to remove it.

In your very own link, it states two Dem Senators agreed with McConnell, and would NOT eliminate the filibuster. Therefore McConnell did NOT cave, instead - got what he sought to keep intact.

Major thread fail...

• Thumb up 2
6 hours ago, LaughinAtLefty said:

In your very own link, it states

I've asked ultraliberals here more than once if they even read thier own links.

drjoke is the worse !

7 hours ago, calguy said:

"Look mommy, that guy was made a moderator and he still posts a bunch of fake shit ... I like him!"

signed @kfools

7 hours ago, LaughinAtLefty said:

If “moderator” @calguyhad any respect for honesty, he should change his thread title to something factual such as:

- “Radical left don’t have the votes to nullify the filibuster,” or....

- “McConnell wins again”

let’s see.....

If you understood McConnell's stupid demand you'd understand why you're such a fool. 

"Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.) on Monday night said that since Sen. Kyrsten Sinema (D-Ariz.) and Sen. Joe Manchin (D-W.Va.) promised they would not vote to abolish the 60-vote legislative filibuster, he will support a power-sharing agreement with Democrats. With Democrats in control of the House and Senate, some lawmakers have called for the elimination of the filibuster, and McConnell spent days stalling and trying to get Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer (D-N.Y.) to guarantee he would preserve it. The Senate is split 50-50; the last time this happened was in 2001, when the party with the vice presidency controlled the floor agenda. In a statement, McConnell said he is ready to move forward on a deal "modeled" on the 2001 "precedent" after Sinema and Manchin said they "agree with President Biden's and my view that no Senate majority should destroy the right of future minorities of both parties to help shape legislation."

Source: Reuters

@maineman lost one of his communist dreams of "fundamentally transforming" America. Which means he actually lost all three. The Satan worshipper wanted the filibuster gone so he could pack the Supreme Court and grant statehood to DC and Puerto Rico. Now ALL those dreams are gone!! Suck on that mainesatan, you piece of shit.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Just now, SixShooter said:

Exactly, you fucking moron. McConnell stated his demand, and the DEMOCRATS caved!

Damn, did you eat stupid for breakfast AGAIN?!?

McConnell demanded that the Dems PROMISE TO NEVER change the filibuster. That demand was crazy and that demand was dropped. McConnell was just obstructing the process, and he caved. 

You're dumb as fuck, besides being a whiney assed failed moderator.

8 hours ago, calguy said:

Uh, SUCK FACE, Manchin and Sinema are NOT going to give you your end to the filibuster.

WHICH MEANS, you SHITSTAINS now are going to have to COMPROMISE with our side and then, when you fucking hate it the most, WE ARE GOING TO JUST TELL YOU TO GO FUCK YOURSELVES!!!

Sucks, huh??

3 minutes ago, MidnightMax said:

Uh, SUCK FACE, Manson and Sinema are NOT going to give you your end to the filibuster.

WHICH MEANS, you SHITSTAINS now are going to have to COMPROMISE with our side and then, when you fucking hate it the most, WE ARE GOING TO JUST TELL YOU TO GO FUCK YOURSELVES!!!

Sucks, huh??

"Senator Mitch McConnell on Monday dropped his demand that the new Democratic Senate majority promise to preserve the filibuster — which Republicans could use to obstruct President Biden’s agenda — ending an impasse that had prevented Democrats from assuming full power even after their election wins,” the New York Times reports.

“In his negotiations with Senator Chuck Schumer of New York, the new majority leader, Mr. McConnell, Republican of Kentucky, had refused to agree to a plan for organizing the chamber without a pledge from Democrats to protect the filibuster, a condition that Mr. Schumer had rejected.

Too bad your comprehension skills are lacking.
  • Fuck you! 1
5 minutes ago, calguy said:

McConnell demanded that the Dems PROMISE TO NEVER change the filibuster. 

Which is exactly what they did, you braindead idiot.

5 minutes ago, calguy said:

failed moderator.

I never was a moderator you moron. Stop believing shit that dingbat zaro tells you.

4 minutes ago, SixShooter said:

Which is exactly what they did, you braindead idiot.

I never was a moderator you moron. Stop believing shit that dingbat zaro tells you.

Zaro has more integrity than you ever will.

7 minutes ago, calguy said:
"Senator Mitch McConnell on Monday dropped his demand that the new Democratic Senate majority promise to preserve the filibuster — which Republicans could use to obstruct President Biden’s agenda — ending an impasse that had prevented Democrats from assuming full power even after their election wins,” the New York Times reports.

“In his negotiations with Senator Chuck Schumer of New York, the new majority leader, Mr. McConnell, Republican of Kentucky, had refused to agree to a plan for organizing the chamber without a pledge from Democrats to protect the filibuster, a condition that Mr. Schumer had rejected.

Too bad your comprehension skills are lacking.

No, SHITSTAIN, it's too fucking BAD your are non existent!!!

“I do not support doing away with the filibuster under any condition. It's not who I am," Manchin told reporters previously. 

Earlier in the day, Sinema said she is “against eliminating the filibuster, and she is not open to changing her mind about eliminating the filibuster.”

Knowing that at least two Democrats wanted to protect the coveted filibuster, McConnell said he is now ready to move forward, knowing the tactic will remain in place.

So, fuckwad, you got anything ELSE you want to try to spin like the fucking MORON you are????

• Thumb up 1
Just now, MidnightMax said:

No, SHITSTAIN, it's too fucking BAD your are non existent!!!

So, fuckwad, you got anything ELSE you want to try to spin like the fucking MORON you are????

You just got owned Maxine.

• Fuck you! 1
14 minutes ago, calguy said:

McConnell demanded that the Dems PROMISE TO NEVER change the filibuster. That demand was crazy and that demand was dropped. McConnell was just obstructing the process, and he caved. 

You're dumb as fuck, besides being a whiney assed failed moderator.

Hey SHITSTAIN, you have a QUOTE from McConnell that he DEMANDED that Demoncraps never change the filibuster???

Oh wait. YOU DON'T NOW DO YOU!!!

Once AGAIN you get CAUGHT PULLING SHIT OUT OF YOU DIAPER and its STILL SMELLS LIKE SHIT!!!

ROFLMAO!!!!

God, you goddamn SHITSTAINS are getting more PATHETIC BY THE SECOND.

2 minutes ago, calguy said:

You just got owned Maxine.

Well, IF MANCHIN AND SINEMA not voting for ANY CHANGES TO THE FILIBUSTER is "getting owned", then yep, I am.

FACTS, MOTHERFUCKER, ARE TOTALLY ON MY SIDE!!!

And now, little girl, YOU ARE MY BITCH!!!

As you have been for years.

2 minutes ago, MidnightMax said:

Well, IF MANCHIN AND SINEMA not voting for ANY CHANGES TO THE FILIBUSTER is "getting owned", then yep, I am.

FACTS, MOTHERFUCKER, ARE TOTALLY ON MY SIDE!!!

And now, little girl, YOU ARE MY BITCH!!!

As you have been for years.

What part of " Dropped his demand" do you not understand?

• Fuck you! 1
  • MORON! 1
33 minutes ago, calguy said:

He dropped it because it was no longer relevant... since the majority doesn't have the votes to end the filibuster anyway.

Why would someone keep demanding something that they already got?

23 minutes ago, calguy said:

Well, SHITSTAIN, you just proved that you are TOO FUCKING STUPID to know when to quit beating that DEAD HORSE you are trying to ride.

WHAT PART OF "dropped his demands because there is no longer any chance that the filibuster will be eliminated" DOES YOUR FUCKING STUPID ASS NOT UNDERSTAND???

You must be MENTALLY DERANGED.

FUCKING MORONS.