Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If people had any real interest in reading these things, they would click on the links or simply go to your RWNJ propaganda sites and obnoxious opinion columns in the first place.   It's not

What attracted me to this forum years ago was that a conservative owned it and, even though it was called a liberal forum, allowed conservatives to speak their mind with as little interference as poss

tldr  

5 hours ago, BeAChooser said:

What attracted me to this forum years ago was that a conservative owned it and, even though it was called a liberal forum, allowed conservatives to speak their mind with as little interference as possible.

  

Too many rules in here.  That is what you get when a conservative runs it.  You all are control freaks (you can imagine the irony to liberals because you always make hollow claims of wanting "freedom").

What really sucks is Tampa Bay having HOME FIELD advantage in their HOME Stadium in the Super Bowl.  There should be a rule against it.

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Scout said:

  

What really sucks is Tampa Bay having HOME FIELD advantage in their HOME Stadium in the Super Bowl.  There should be a rule against it.

 

 

It only sucks for Packer fans. The Bucs earned it, they deserve it. I've always hated Brady, but give the man his due. 

You know what REALLY sucks?

My 49ers didn't even make the playoffs this year. Now THAT sucks!

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, calguy said:

It only sucks for Packer fans. The Bucs earned it, they deserve it. I've always hated Brady, but give the man his due. 

You know what REALLY sucks?

My 49ers didn't even make the playoffs this year. Now THAT sucks!

I can't find a report on the KC v. Buffalo game.

I started watching the game but didn't want to jinx the Chiefs, so I changed channels.  Now I can't find the channel I was watching it on and can't find the score.

What gives?

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, BeAChooser said:

What attracted me to this forum years ago was that a conservative owned it and, even though it was called a liberal forum, allowed conservatives to speak their mind with as little interference as possible.    It made for a good place to debate the left and explore the truth about various issues.   But the events of the past few weeks now prove that’s no longer the case.   That era is clearly over.  @kfools claims to own the site but out of the blue he made a new rule a few weeks ago that only 1 paragraph from any article could be posted.   Instead of just accepting that like the rests of you meek members, I argued against the rule, vehemently providing reasons why it was not a good rule …at least in my case

 

Quote

 


In the end, kfools offered a compromise.  He stated that I and I alone would be allowed me to post 1 article a day in it’s entirety sans 1 paragraph.  I thanked him for that privilege, foolishly assuming that it was now set in stone.    But yesterday I learned from teacher that luciferhammer hid one of the threads I started under that rule.  Ok, I thought … he just didn’t get the word.   So I showed him the post kfools made to me with the “compromise” and asked nicely that he unhide the thread.   He refused.   He said he doesn’t care what kfools said … that he’s not going to allow me to do what kfools gave me permission to do.   I notified kfools of this and he never even made an appearance or sent a PM.   


So, I can only conclude that kfools is merely a figurehead now, and that luciferhammer is in complete control of the forum’s operations.  It’s luciferhammer who has the final say on rules and their enforcement.   Some posters tell me that kfools told everyone that recently.     Maybe so, but folks, that means luciferhammer is going to selectively interpret and enforce the rules, as he has done in the past, without oversight.   Remember when he unilaterally decided to alter the interpretation of the 5 new threads in 24 hours rule?   He decided not to enforce it as it had been enforced for years and as kfools had clearly stated he wanted it enforced.   Many of you agreed at that time that luciferhammer was changing the rule … it wasn’t just me.     lh got his way.   kfools bowed to lh.  Groveled at his feet in fact.    That was my first warning that things had changed around here.


So, maybe I was a little slow on the uptake but clearly luciferhammer, a anti-Tea Party, anti-Gun, anti-Trump leftist, is now the boss of all things around here.     And what happens every time a leftist gets in control of a forum like this?   Censorship and rule changes that hurt conservatives follow.   I’ve seen it happen time and again.   And since kfools is just the joker everyone thinks he is … not the conservative he claims to be, that is the future of this forum.   And by not even having the courtesy to respond to my protests, kfools has demonstrated to me that he has no integrity, and that’s not a good thing for the owner of a forum.   If a conservative poster like me is nothing more than another target of his *jokes*, then it’s time to move on.     As luciferhammer just told me, it’s my choice.   At least I still have that freedom.   But maybe the rest of you won’t, given what coming.    Just saying …
 

Hey fucking asshole. I been on the road for six days for work.

 

You suck. Never even waited to see what I would say. I have other shit to do besides the fucking forum! 

 

I give you something and you shit on me.

 

Good. Get the fuck out of here. Dont come back.

 

Ever occur to you this could of just been a miscommunication? I been busy as fuck this week. 

 

You suck dick....and are gay.....and fuck you!

 

Your my way the highway attitude is disturbing. So take the goddamn highway.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Scout said:

  

Too many rules in here.  That is what you get when a conservative runs it.  You all are control freaks (you can imagine the irony to liberals because you always make hollow claims of wanting "freedom").

What really sucks is Tampa Bay having HOME FIELD advantage in their HOME Stadium in the Super Bowl.  There should be a rule against it.

 

 

Home field advantage? Really? I know a few people who have attended superbowls and really there was no home field advantage especially now with probably at most a half filled stadium with tickets split even between the teams season ticket holders and the rest of them are corporate who don't really care who wins their just there for the pageantry and halftime show. Only two teams in the history of the superbowl were playing near their home stadium. Superbowl XIV the LA Rams played against the Pittsburgh Steelers and lost at the Rosebowl stadium which was in LA and Superbowl XIX when San Francisco 49ers beat the Miami Dolphins at Stanford stadium which was about 23 miles south of candlestick as a crow flies. So yeah 2 times this sort of happened but the teams that won where the favorite also. I guess if there was a team that could have had numerous superbowl games at their home field was New Orleans saints but they sucked for so many years it was a pretty safe bet that wasn't gonna happen. So the difference this time though is they are going to play on the same field as they did all season so I guess this really is technically a first. I think the Chiefs will probably win it all again.

Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, BeAChooser said:

So, maybe I was a little slow on the uptake but clearly luciferhammer, a anti-Tea Party, anti-Gun, anti-Trump leftist, is now the boss of all things around here.    

 

I dont think @lucifershammer is anti-gun.

 

He recently posted pics of his new AR10 ...

Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Squatchman said:

Good riddance.

 

Yes, it would be if you left ... or got hit by a train ... or cleaned your weapon loaded.

 

Oh wait, not sure a BB gun can do fatal damage, but as soft as you are ... maybe.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, kfools said:

Ever occur to you this could of just been a miscommunication?

 

Not to eat cheese BUT I have learned when you send someone a hate letter you should give them plenty of time to respond.

Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Toldya said:

Also, usually whenever someone posts an 'I'm leaving' thread, they don't leave. I don't even know why you're bothering.

Nothing wrong with ghosting out...

Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, CrimeaRiver said:

 

 

Thats cold yo!   

 

Wanted to meet up at a convenience store.  She needed crack $$ I bet.

crack cocaine, pissflaps or ass crack?
 

All of the above? Tell me it ain't so...

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Scout said:

I can't find a report on the KC v. Buffalo game.

I started watching the game but didn't want to jinx the Chiefs, so I changed channels.  Now I can't find the channel I was watching it on and can't find the score.

What gives?

 

You have dementia...

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, kfools said:

 

Hey fucking asshole. I been on the road for six days for work.

 

You suck. Never even waited to see what I would say. I have other shit to do besides the fucking forum! 

 

I give you something and you shit on me.

 

Good. Get the fuck out of here. Dont come back.

 

Ever occur to you this could of just been a miscommunication? I been busy as fuck this week. 

 

You suck dick....and are gay.....and fuck you!

 

Your my way the highway attitude is disturbing. So take the goddamn highway.

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, whiteboy said:

 

Yes, it would be if you left ... or got hit by a train ... or cleaned your weapon loaded.

 

Oh wait, not sure a BB gun can do fatal damage, but as soft as you are ... maybe.

From squatboi's posts, his head's been riddled with self inflicted bb's..

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, fourputt said:

Home field advantage? Really? I know a few people who have attended superbowls and really there was no home field advantage especially now with probably at most a half filled stadium with tickets split even between the teams season ticket holders and the rest of them are corporate who don't really care who wins their just there for the pageantry and halftime show. Only two teams in the history of the superbowl were playing near their home stadium. Superbowl XIV the LA Rams played against the Pittsburgh Steelers and lost at the Rosebowl stadium which was in LA and Superbowl XIX when San Francisco 49ers beat the Miami Dolphins at Stanford stadium which was about 23 miles south of candlestick as a crow flies. So yeah 2 times this sort of happened but the teams that won where the favorite also. I guess if there was a team that could have had numerous superbowl games at their home field was New Orleans saints but they sucked for so many years it was a pretty safe bet that wasn't gonna happen. So the difference this time though is they are going to play on the same field as they did all season so I guess this really is technically a first. I think the Chiefs will probably win it all again.

YOu are right....THIS year due to COVID.

 

I don't see how you can argue in a normal year there would not be a huge difference in the numbers people in the stadium supporting their home team. 

If I am from KCMO, it will cost me a lot of money to get to and stay in Tampa.  If I am from Florida, all I have to do is afford the tickets to the game.

.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, BeAChooser said:

 But yesterday I learned from teacher that luciferhammer hid one of the threads I started under that rule.
 

 

I did that.

 

Quote

clearly luciferhammer, a anti-Tea Party, anti-Gun, anti-Trump leftist,

 

That don't seem correct.

 

8 hours ago, kfools said:

Ever occur to you this could of just been a miscommunication?

 

Pretty much what I thought...

 

teacher-3-51.png

 

12 minutes ago, teacher said:

Seems like this could've been easily worked out. 

 

Anyway I simply found Mr. Chooser's original hidden thread and posted the link to the the entire article...

 

Quote

 

Article originally posted/linked to by BeAChooser...

 

Here We Go – 10 Executive Orders To Federally Weaponize COVID Against Us

Here We Go - 10 Executive Orders To Federally Weaponize COVID Against Us - The Last RefugeThe Last Refuge (theconservativetreehouse.com)

 

 

 

teacher, the cause of and solution to many of life's problems.

  • Thumb up 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...