Guests feel free to register and post ×
WELCOME NEW MEMBERS AND GUESTS FEEL FREE TO REGISTER AND POST ×
WELCOME NEW MEMBERS AND GUESTS ×

Was it insurrection or sedition?

3 hours ago, lucifershammer said:

§2384. Seditious conspiracy

If two or more persons in any State or Territory, or in any place subject to the jurisdiction of the United States, conspire to overthrow, put down, or to destroy by force the Government of the United States, or to levy war against them, or to oppose by force the authority thereof, or by force to prevent, hinder, or delay the execution of any law of the United States, or by force to seize, take, or possess any property of the United States contrary to the authority thereof, they shall each be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than twenty years, or both.

Neither. It was a mostly peaceful protest with a couple of rowdy protestors. 

Just now, calguy said:

I don't count trump and all the nuts who spoke on that stage to incite them as "my guys".

Do your self and reality a favor .....

And realize that your fake media wasn't the only one's filming that day and that there are thousands of other pieces of footage now online that totally destroys your false narrative and that of your fake media ....

Oops.

5 minutes ago, slideman said:

Lol it's hard to lie when it's all videoed you f****** idiot hahahahaha

You mean like video tapes of Antifa blinding cops with lasers or attempting to seal them in a precinct to burn them alive?

How about the hanging effigies or bloodied, decapitated heads? 

It’s amazing the double standard stupid fucks like yourself try and pass off. 😆

How many times you gonna get your ass fucking beaten to a pulp over this, kid?

Just now, slideman said:

Trump made me do it

No the proud boys made me do it

No the oath keepers made me do it

No q made me do it

No the Republicans made me do it

There's going to be a lot of blame shifting

Hello mcfly....

You might want to do yourself a favor and realize that your fake media wasn't the only people filming that day and that there is thousands of pieces of footage online of your guys leaving Trump's rally in unison and heading to the capitol building where  those same people  are also on film inciting the rioters and there is also footage of many of them changing clothes ......

Oops.

2 minutes ago, calguy said:

Yea.... Like a couple thousand, all on video. 

What about them? The ones that murdered dozens of citizens, assaulted hundreds of cops, burned down billions of. property damage, extorted businesses, took over entire city blocks? Stormed police precincts? 

Almost of of them were let go and the charges dropped. We BETTER see the same thing in the capitol case because REAL Americans are done with leftist double standards. 

1 minute ago, Whitemajikman said:

Hello mcfly....

You might want to do yourself a favor and realize that your fake media wasn't the only people filming that day and that there is thousands of pieces of footage online of your guys leaving Trump's rally in unison and heading to the capitol building where  those same people  are also on film inciting the rioters and there is also footage of many of them changing clothes ......

Oops.

Haha hahahaha

You too much

Hahaha

I noticed Trump's attorney general was charging people with trespassing and criminal mischief and misdemeanors I think that they're going to be charges from the Biden attorney general Mr Garland that are more like conspiracy to overthrow the government and sedition and so forth. stand by

Just now, slideman said:

Sure whatever you say man

The guy with the horns in the fur is already trying to blame Trump

Of course he is....idiot.

His lawyer instructed him too.....

Like all the others will...

Which proves absolutely nothing....

Now about all of that footage that your MSM is not showing you and does in fact exist and which you don't believe exists.....

Why are you so scared of the ugly truth ?

Just now, Whitemajikman said:

Of course he is....idiot.

His lawyer instructed him too.....

Like all the others will...

Which proves absolutely nothing....

Now about all of that footage that your MSM is not showing you and does in fact exist and which you don't believe exists.....

Why are you so scared of the ugly truth ?

You are hilarious

Just now, slideman said:

The attorney for Anthony Chansley, the so-called QAnon Shaman who made rounds on social media for his outlandish outfit during the Capitol riot, is blaming former President Trump for his client's involvement.

https://thehill.com/homenews/news/535526-capitol-rioter-claims-he-was-duped-by-trump-lawyer-says

But he isn't the Q shaman ....

And never was.

That is a totally fabricated story .....

And you would know this is ...if you were not so cowardly and actually did your own research instead of religiously relying on your fake media .....

Just now, slideman said:

They are notably not claiming that it was the left

You're going to have to come up with something much better than that

I agree...

"They" your fake media and your fake politicians are lying to you.

And I really don't have to come up with anything better than the fact that other footage exists .....LOTS OF IT that is contrary to what your fake media is telling you and the fake narrative they are trying to fool you with.

1 hour ago, slideman said:

Trump made me do it

No the proud boys made me do it

No the oath keepers made me do it

No q made me do it

No the Republicans made me do it

There's going to be a lot of blame shifting

Unless you're the domestic terrorists Antifa or BLM. Then the media, law enforcement and judicial system give you a free pass. 

Remember when Antifa tried to burn the mayors apartment building down loaded with innocent civilians? 

4 hours ago, lucifershammer said:

Before you respond to me  at least read the thread first. This has already been covered.

I did ... and I don't see at all where you covered the issue I raised, lh.   Just saying ...