BUT he's gonna make SURE that you gobberment TEAT SUCKERS are well fed, don't have to pay your rent, and that you get them FOOD STAMPS!!!!!

Joe Biden: ‘Nothing We Can Do’ to Change Pandemic’s Trajectory for ‘Several Months’

President Joe Biden on Friday lowered expectations of his administration’s ability to affect the ongoing coronavirus pandemic in the coming months.

Biden made the remark during a press conference addressing the signage of two more executive orders: one aimed at increasing food stamp benefits and the other for workers’ rights. 

“If we fail to act, there will be a wave of evictions and foreclosures in the coming months as this pandemic rages on,” Biden said. “There’s nothing we can do to change the trajectory of the pandemic in the next several months.”

Oh and his DO AS I SAY NOT AS I DO didn't play to well either.....

• Thumb up 1
21 minutes ago, slideman said:

You're mad because Biden told the truth?

Idiot, he LIED when he said he would crush the virus on day one. 

But you swallowed every drop didn't you?

• Thumb up 1
20 minutes ago, SixShooter said:

Idiot, he LIED when he said he would crush the virus on day one. 

But you swallowed every drop didn't you?

do you have a link to a quote where he said that?

2 hours ago, MidnightMax said:

BUT he's gonna make SURE that you gobberment TEAT SUCKERS are well fed, don't have to pay your rent, and that you get them FOOD STAMPS!!!!!

Joe Biden: ‘Nothing We Can Do’ to Change Pandemic’s Trajectory for ‘Several Months’

President Joe Biden on Friday lowered expectations of his administration’s ability to affect the ongoing coronavirus pandemic in the coming months.

Biden made the remark during a press conference addressing the signage of two more executive orders: one aimed at increasing food stamp benefits and the other for workers’ rights. 

“If we fail to act, there will be a wave of evictions and foreclosures in the coming months as this pandemic rages on,” Biden said. “There’s nothing we can do to change the trajectory of the pandemic in the next several months.”

The heat in April will kill the Corona virus. Generally speaking, heat kills those viruses with heat

9 minutes ago, FivebyFive said:

Officer Sicknick didn't need to get a fire extuingisher thrown into his skull

COPS ALL AROUND THE COUNTRY DIDN'T NEED TO BE ASSAULTED BY BLM AND ANTIFA

7 minutes ago, maineman said:

I looked for the quote where he said supposedly he would crush the virus on day one and I can't find the quote.

I don't think he said it

1 minute ago, slideman said:

I looked for the quote where he said supposedly he would crush the virus on day one and I can't find the quote.

I don't think he said it

BIDEN LIED... PEOPLE DIE

2 hours ago, MidnightMax said:

Joe and his entourage are protected by "Divine Providence"!

While you in your AIDS and rat infested Glory Hole are scheduled to perish!

PITY!

4 minutes ago, slideman said:

I don't think he said it

You didn't look very hard.

Joe Biden

"I’m never going to raise the white flag and surrender. We’re going to beat this virus. We’re going to get it under control day one, I promise you

• Thanks 1
1 minute ago, MidnightMax said:

Joe Biden

"I’m never going to raise the white flag and surrender. We’re going to beat this virus. We’re going to get it under control day one, I promise you

The heat in April will kill the virus

Next

20 minutes ago, Zaro said:

The heat in April will kill the Corona virus. Generally speaking, heat kills those viruses with heat

That's what Trump said last spring, didn't he  .  .  . plagiarist bitch !

1 minute ago, JinnMartini said:

That's what Trump said last spring, didn't he  .  .  . plagiarist bitch !

Heat kills with heat. That's what he said

• Fuck you! 1
24 minutes ago, maineman said:

When you pay me -- IN ADVANCE -- to educate your ignorant ass, I'll think about it.

• Upvote 1
10 minutes ago, MidnightMax said:

Joe Biden

that quote has been altered.  "Day One" was not part of what Biden said.