I expect, any minute now, to be arrested. Kevin McCarthy says we are "all" responsible for attack

I expect, any minute now, to be arrested. Kevin McCarthy says we are "all" responsible for attack on

the Capital. Here I thought I was sitting in my living room watching the terrorist attack live on TV. Apparently that translates to culpability on my part.

This is the most crass example of “both siderism” I have yet experienced. I know republicans count on telling their goobers that the democrats are as bad as the republicans, that that justifies your own repellent behavior. Speaking of behavior, your constituents, the terrorist goober army, intended to execute Speaker Pelosi and the V.P. Pence. They brought gallows, guns, zip ties and murderous intent. I’m sure I wasn’t involved in that...I’ll check my schedule to be sure...nope not on my schedule.

No, McCarthy, I am not responsible, nor is my wife. That YOU and your terrorist buddies are responsible, be they gun toting Republican elected officials or confederate flag waving dirtbags, is the accurate truth you are running as fast as you can from. You sound like a child who got caught shoplifting and now want to blame the store owner for having things in their store that you like. Trying to throw all of America under that bus just seems, well, pathetic.

You can run McCarthy but you will not be able to hide. The investigations are in their infancy. The truth will out. If experience is any indicator i suspect your days as a legislator are numbered. Maybe you can share a cell with the orange anus that you tried to aid and abet in overthrowing MY American government. All of you who are complicit in this terrorist attack will be exposed. I know you think you are clever and covered your tracks...somehow I think you and your terrorist buddies will start snitching each other out very shortly.

Perhaps you didn’t notice but Joe Biden is a democrat. He will appoint the next head of the justice department, and interestingly already in place is the new head of defense. I wonder if he will have a look into the pentagons activities in the insurrection/terrorist attack...hmmm, what do you think?

Here is a more correct phrase you should have used in your speech when you sought to deflect that which properly belongs to you, “I am a fucking dumbass, I got involved in, at best a treasonous act, and at worst an insurrection and terrorist attack that resulted in the deaths of at least five people. I’m am, maybe, sorry if I got caught...um, er no....ahhh...I am ashamed of my mother for even giving birth to me....it’s all her fault....no wait that’s not it. I did it, but because my god, the orange anus told me too, I declare that I am indeed a fucking dumb ass, king of goobers, somebody got zip ties?”
10 minutes ago, calguy said:

I’m sure I wasn’t involved in that

Neither was I asshole. The left started that shit long long ago, stop crying because you got a taste of your own medicine.

• Thumb up 1
29 minutes ago, calguy said:

I expect, any minute now, to be arrested. Kevin McCarthy says we are "all" responsible for attack on

the Capital. Here I thought I was sitting in my living room watching the terrorist attack live on TV. Apparently that translates to culpability on my part.

This is the most crass example of “both siderism” I have yet experienced. I know republicans count on telling their goobers that the democrats are as bad as the republicans, that that justifies your own repellent behavior. Speaking of behavior, your constituents, the terrorist goober army, intended to execute Speaker Pelosi and the V.P. Pence. They brought gallows, guns, zip ties and murderous intent. I’m sure I wasn’t involved in that...I’ll check my schedule to be sure...nope not on my schedule.

No, McCarthy, I am not responsible, nor is my wife. That YOU and your terrorist buddies are responsible, be they gun toting Republican elected officials or confederate flag waving dirtbags, is the accurate truth you are running as fast as you can from. You sound like a child who got caught shoplifting and now want to blame the store owner for having things in their store that you like. Trying to throw all of America under that bus just seems, well, pathetic.

You can run McCarthy but you will not be able to hide. The investigations are in their infancy. The truth will out. If experience is any indicator i suspect your days as a legislator are numbered. Maybe you can share a cell with the orange anus that you tried to aid and abet in overthrowing MY American government. All of you who are complicit in this terrorist attack will be exposed. I know you think you are clever and covered your tracks...somehow I think you and your terrorist buddies will start snitching each other out very shortly.

Perhaps you didn’t notice but Joe Biden is a democrat. He will appoint the next head of the justice department, and interestingly already in place is the new head of defense. I wonder if he will have a look into the pentagons activities in the insurrection/terrorist attack...hmmm, what do you think?

Here is a more correct phrase you should have used in your speech when you sought to deflect that which properly belongs to you, “I am a fucking dumbass, I got involved in, at best a treasonous act, and at worst an insurrection and terrorist attack that resulted in the deaths of at least five people. I’m am, maybe, sorry if I got caught...um, er no....ahhh...I am ashamed of my mother for even giving birth to me....it’s all her fault....no wait that’s not it. I did it, but because my god, the orange anus told me too, I declare that I am indeed a fucking dumb ass, king of goobers, somebody got zip ties?”

Even if it were trump supporters, which it wasn't, he is right.

Liberals destroy the country all year and pissed off people enough to take action, then action (very feeble action) was taken.

I still believe it was a democrat diversion, but if it wasn't he is accurate.

If it was, then only Liberals are to blame.

1 hour ago, whiteboy said:

Even if it were trump supporters, which it wasn't, he is right.

Liberals destroy the country all year and pissed off people enough to take action, then action (very feeble action) was taken.

I still believe it was a democrat diversion, but if it wasn't he is accurate.

If it was, then only Liberals are to blame.

Excuse me? I have no responsibility in that coup attempt! I voted. My voted counted. I didn’t dispute any result. I didn’t LIE REPEATEDLY THAT THE ELECTION WAS RIGGED OR STOLEN. Your guy lost and lied.

• Thumb up 1
20 hours ago, calguy said:

Excuse me? I have no responsibility in that coup attempt! I voted. My voted counted. I didn’t dispute any result. I didn’t LIE REPEATEDLY THAT THE ELECTION WAS RIGGED OR STOLEN. Your guy lost and lied.

If you are a Liberal, and you voted for Biden you then support the riots that happened all last year.

Therefore, you are responsible ...

22 hours ago, Duck615 said:

Funny how democrats didn't condemn the attacks all summer long by blm and antifa...

STFU you lying bitch.

https://www.reuters.com/article/uk-factcheck-biden-condemn-violence-idUSKBN25V2O1

Most Dems in congress as well as every single librul on this board and the majority of libruls across the country DO NOT SUPPORT THE VIOLENCE. Especially on this forum, the libruls have repeatedly stressed that they DO NOT SUPPORT THE VIOLENCE.

But of course, it wouldn't matter how many times they condemned the violence, both you and the RWNJ media would still go on and on about how they were supporting it.

You have zero control over your own thoughts and opinions. Absolutely none.

23 minutes ago, Toldya said:

STFU you lying bitch.

https://www.reuters.com/article/uk-factcheck-biden-condemn-violence-idUSKBN25V2O1

Most Dems in congress as well as every single librul on this board and the majority of libruls across the country DO NOT SUPPORT THE VIOLENCE. Especially on this forum, the libruls have repeatedly stressed that they DO NOT SUPPORT THE VIOLENCE.

But of course, it wouldn't matter how many times they condemned the violence, both you and the RWNJ media would still go on and on about how they were supporting it.

You have zero control over your own thoughts and opinions. Absolutely none.

LIAR