HEY LIBERALS ... WHICH ONE OF YOU IDIOTS STILL THINK BIDEN WAS A GOOD CHOICE? ANYONE? ANYONE?

• whiteboy changed the title to HEY LIBERALS ... WHICH ONE OF YOU IDIOTS STILL THINK BIDEN WAS A GOOD CHOICE? ANYONE? ANYONE?
15 hours ago, XavierOnassis said:

Biden  is vastly superior to Trump

Yeah...look what President Biden has done in the last (almost) 50 years.

16 hours ago, XavierOnassis said:

Biden is a doddering OLD FOOL that has ALREADY sabotaged his entire FIRST TERM and blown any and all chances of EVER serving more than ONE TERM!!!

He's succeeded in DESTROYING any chance for this economy to ever return to what it was back in Jan 2020. You SHITSTAINS can deny that it wasn't great, but the fact is, IT WAS OUTSTANDING and one we haven't seen but THIS ONE TIME in my lifetime!! At the rate JoeChinaVirus is going, there won't be an economy to "build back" ever!!!

But when HATE AND RETRIBUTION drives your entire thought process, you get DUMB FUCKING SHIT rolling out that helps NO ONE!!!

ALREADY he has put over 1.5 MILLION AMERICANS our of work PERMANENTLY!! ADD TO THAT, the number of CHILDREN AND WIVES that he has DESTROYED TOO!!!

So take your goddamn SHITSTAIN AGENDA AND SHOVE IT UP YOUR FUCKING NASTY ASSES!!!

TIME TO IMPEACH THIS MOTHERFUCKER!!!!

14 minutes ago, Squatchman said:

More hot ass gas from your overworked lips Max?

Proof?

Nope.

Just lying.

Hahahahahahahahahaha!

Destroying the Keystone project put at MINIMUM 75,000 out of work.

ANOTHER 1. 25 million FROM HIS ILLEGAL ALIEN BULLSHIT OPEN BORDER CRAP!!!

AND his END TO DEREGULATION is going to destroy who the fuck knows how many JOBS!!!!

ALREADY, there was 900.000 NEW UNEMPLOYMENT CLAIMS on FRIDAY!!!! THESE ARE ALL ON YOUR BOY JoeChina!!

Yeah, you want "facts", well squats2peeman, you got all you want. GOOGLE is your fucking friend, MORON!!!!

404adv.jpg

Just now, MidnightMax said:

Destroying the Keystone project put at MINIMUM 75,000 out of work.

ANOTHER 1. 25 million FROM HIS ILLEGAL ALIEN BULLSHIT OPEN BORDER CRAP!!!

AND his END TO DEREGULATION is going to destroy who the fuck knows how many JOBS!!!!

ALREADY, there was 900.000 NEW UNEMPLOYMENT CLAIMS on FRIDAY!!!! THESE ARE ALL ON YOUR BOY JoeChina!!

Yeah, you want "facts", well squats2peeman, you got all you want. GOOGLE is your fucking friend, MORON!!!!

404adv.jpg

So nothing.

How can 75,0000 jobs be lost that weren't started?

And 1.25 million lost already from immigration?

So.

As I said.

No proof just conjecture and lies as usual.

Tsk,tsk.

You're one pitiful old man.

17 hours ago, XavierOnassis said:

I believe he is in your eyes.

Biden signed 15 executive orders prepared by inauguration day and signed several more a day or two later (encompassing many leftist’s wet dreams).

I saw a news video of President Biden signing the fifteen without looking at them first. Then I saw another news video of him signing the subsequent batch but looking at them first. His people realized the first video was a mistake because it revealed Biden is the puppet president many on the right predicted he would be.

Remember the Democrat network deep state Marxist comrades that obstructed and attacked President Trump at every turn – well, they thrive and now constitute our de facto president.

We are well down the rat hole, my friends.

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thumb up 1
1 hour ago, XavierOnassis said:

Trump is barn-burner, imbecile. He called it,"draining the swap".]

Jesus drove out the money-changers

in the courtyard of the Synagogue.                                 😇