We have a real actual press secretary

2 minutes ago, maineman said:

Did you read my answer to your question?

Your answer was weak, feckless, and nonchalant. 

Maybe you could try being a little more passionate

in defense of your Canadian neighbors.

This climate-change shit and the green new deal

is going to fuck this country to tears.

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Jen Psaki Smart as a whip and dead honest

I guess we read it differently. I didn't take it that war with Russia is imminent.

You apparently forget about the alternative facts

8 minutes ago, Taipan said:

Your answer was weak, feckless, and nonchalant. 

Maybe you could try being a little more passionate

in defense of your Canadian neighbors.

This climate-change shit and the green new deal

is going to fuck this country to tears.

yawn

22 hours ago, slideman said:

Jen Psaki

Smart as a whip and dead honest

I think we had three or 3 or 4  of those. Of course you didn't like the fact that ours were honest. You were more interested in the media that called them liars. Remember That?????????

58 minutes ago, TBHWT said:

I think we had three or 3 or 4  of those. Of course you didn't like the fact that ours were honest. You were more interested in the media that called them liars. Remember That?????????

You apparently forget about the alternative facts

• Fuck you! 1
18 hours ago, EltonJohnson said:

Fun Fact:  Alternative Facts Are Still Facts

No they're not. You're not entitled to your own facts. You're entitled to your opinion twisted as it is.

On 1/21/2021 at 2:56 PM, slideman said:

Jen Psaki

Smart as a whip and dead honest

I saw how everyone on TV was saying she is so honest. Funny how you parrot what they were saying.

BTW, she wasn't so honest when working for Obama. LOL

29 minutes ago, EltonJohnson said:

a fact is a fact... look it  up

And alternative facts are not facts. There is only one set of facts.

You're not entitled to your own facts You're entitled to your own opinion as twisted as it is.

5 hours ago, slideman said:

There is only one set of facts.

Biden press secretary Jen Psaki refuse to CONDEMN Antifa violence

REPORTER: “Does the president have any comment on the ongoing violence in Oregon and Washington State?”

PSAKI: “Well, certainly, we had our team on the ground, our national security team, even before 12:01, early in the morning on Inauguration Day because we wanted to be able to monitor events happening across the country and any unrest that was resulting from the last couple of weeks, um, I haven’t spoke with him specifically about those events but it is something our national security team, Liz Sherwood-Randall, is closely monitoring, of course, and, but if we have an additional update I’m happy to provide it to you."

VIDEO: https://therightscoop.com/watch-biden-press-secretary-jen-psaki-refuse-to-condemn-antifa-violence/

On 1/22/2021 at 7:24 AM, king of the county said:

Good catch 

You must  be a FANATICAL  Catholic to oppose the right of non Catholics to have abortions as they wish

"Devout" Catholics also oppose the sale  of condoms and birth  control of any description

11 hours ago, XavierOnassis said:

You must  be a FANATICAL  Catholic to oppose the right of non Catholics to have abortions as they wish

"Devout" Catholics also oppose the sale  of condoms and birth  control of any description

Please quote where i stated i oppose the right of non Catholics to have abortions as they wish.   I’ll wait while i take a barry 

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/21/2021 at 5:56 PM, slideman said:

Smart as a whip....

I thought the intelligent didn't ridicule hard working people !

“Wow. Space Force. It’s the plane of today,” Psaki responded. “It is an interesting question. I am happy to check with our Space Force point of contact. I’m not sure who that is. I will find out and see if we have any update on that.”

Psaki’s comments were an apparent reference to previous questions from reporters about whether the Biden administration would change the colors on Air Force One.

Rep. Mike Rogers (R-AL), the House Armed Services Committee’s top Republican...“It’s concerning to see the Biden administration’s press secretary blatantly diminish an entire branch of our military as the punchline of a joke, which I’m sure China would find funny." “The Space Force was passed with near unanimous support in Congress, the same type of ‘unity’ President Biden is supposedly working towards.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/psaki-refuses-to-apologize-for-remarks-about-space-force-gives-false-impression-she-already-did-so

First Gulf War: George HW Bush Letter Reveals President's 'Hope' Of  Avoiding Conflict

On 1/23/2021 at 9:16 PM, XavierOnassis said:

That's not true.   The catholic church allows people to use birth control if pregnancy poses a physical health risk to the woman.   

Biden Press Sec Used Insult Condemned by Dem Officials as ‘Homophobic’

https://freebeacon.com/biden-administration/biden-press-sec-used-insult-condemned-by-dem-officials-as-homophobic/

On 1/23/2021 at 10:16 PM, XavierOnassis said:

Sleepy Joe a baby killer calls himself a Devout Catholic and that goes against everything the Church teaches.

WTF is up with that ?

On 1/23/2021 at 3:22 PM, slideman said:

alternative facts are not facts. There is only one set of facts.

yes...   all the  facts.   There are the   facts you accept, we see you do it, and there  are the rest of the  facts you  ignore.