• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm pretty sure COVID is no longer a problem, racial division has been solved and crime doesn't exist. The only real threat to the republic is all conservatives. Thanks Biden for healing the country a

4300 people have already died from covid under his watch.  

Biden's virus is killing us. We have to do something about it. I'm sure Biden can find a solution with China. I'm pretty sure that's why he's got such strong ties with them. LOL

Just now, crazyhole said:

Biden's virus is killing us. We have to do something about it. I'm sure Biden can find a solution with China. I'm pretty sure that's why he's got such strong ties with them. LOL

• Thumb up 1
4 minutes ago, Redoctober said:

If he ends up letting all of those Hondurans in as promised, there's going to be a huge spike in deaths.  He's also now allowing potential terrorists from countries that don't vet travelers to come in to the US.   

1 minute ago, FivebyFive said:

Good.. continuity in the FBI

Biden will keep Christopher Wray as FBI director, White House source says

PUBLISHED THU, JAN 21 202110:37 AM ESTUPDATED THU, JAN 21 202111:08 AM EST

The FBI is corrupt and broken.

• Thumb up 1
22 minutes ago, crazyhole said:

where is beavis when you need him?

• Haha 1
21 minutes ago, FivebyFive said:

Bidens first day??   Dude you are going to have to pull yourself out that hole in you are in

Read the title butt munch. It says "1st full day of Biden"

1 hour ago, crazyhole said:

If he ends up letting all of those Hondurans in as promised, there's going to be a huge spike in deaths.  He's also now allowing potential terrorists from countries that don't vet travelers to come in to the US.   

image2.jpg

• Thumb up 1
1 hour ago, XavierOnassis said:

How  is it you are an expert, uglybaby?

Watch American Manhunt...about Eric Rudolph the Atlanta Olympic's bomber and how the fbi threw Ted Jewell under the bus...

39 minutes ago, slideman said:

He stopped drilling in the Arctic wildlife preserve.

Another $.50 gallon...ka-ching ka-ching...

1 hour ago, Redoctober said:

I'm pretty sure COVID is no longer a problem, racial division has been solved and crime doesn't exist. The only real threat to the republic is all conservatives. Thanks Biden for healing the country and solving all of our social problems in 24 hours. The next step is to award him with the Nobel Peace Prize. 

Of course this is all silly but you would think it was all true considering how the media is circle jerking today. LOL

You would be wrong. As usual. 

47 minutes ago, Dontlooknow said:

You would be wrong. As usual. 

I'm wrong about the media circle jerking over Biden's 1st full day in office? LOL To quote Duke "not hardly". And they pretend that everything is ok now and that the threats are not as bad as they say. LOL

BTW, why aren't you condemning your compatriots Antifa for their violence and rioting in the streets the last two days?

Just now, Redoctober said:

I'm pretty sure COVID is no longer a problem, racial division has been solved and crime doesn't exist. The only real threat to the republic is all conservatives. Thanks Biden for healing the country and solving all of our social problems in 24 hours. The next step is to award him with the Nobel Peace Prize. 

Of course this is all silly but you would think it was all true considering how the media is circle jerking today. LOL

Of course.

Because the media is all about brainwashing the electorate .

Just now, Redoctober said:

He's their boy....

Just now, crazyhole said:

Has he even left DC yet?

Just now, Dontlooknow said:

When you realize that big oil dropped interest months ago you would know the truth. 

When you can produce evidence of this than you can call it truth....

But so far ....

All we have is the word of a serial liar ....A PROVEN SERIAL LIAR.