• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Republicans NEVER accept responsibility.  You guys prove it on my behalf day after day. I don't have to lift a finger!      

That's probably a fact.

Posted Images

25 minutes ago, king of the county said:

ūüôč‚Äć‚ôāÔłŹ

I dont.

He didn't know when to shut the fuck up.

If he would have just done his job and stayed off social media, he would still be President.

7 minutes ago, whiteboy said:

I dont.

If he would have just done his job and stayed off social media, he would still be President.

I figured you for someone smarter.  

• Thumb up 1
28 minutes ago, whiteboy said:

I dont.

That's probably a fact.

• IDIOT! 1
  • Thumb up 1
34 minutes ago, EltonJohnson said:

I figured you for someone smarter.  

If you think Trump did a good job at economy, foreign relations, immigration, etc. ... you are smart.

If you think he was an effective communicator, you're an idiot.

• Upvote 1
3 minutes ago, Scout said:

Don't miss him even remotely.   Strongly hope he makes no news for a long time. 

we will make news and noise for him bitch

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb up 1
1 hour ago, whiteboy said:

I dont.

He was incapable of either. 

If you think Trump did a good job at economy, foreign relations, immigration, etc. ... you are smart.

If you think he was an effective communicator, you're an idiot.

He was effective,  you  just didn't like his style.    He was forced to communicatee that  way, because he was under  unprecedented  attack by the lying press  and  opposition Dems/GOP

• Thumb up 2
15 minutes ago, Scout said:

Don't miss him even remotely.   Strongly hope he makes no news for a long time. 

DC is under occupation  and lock down , all due to  leftist thugs.   This is the country  you want.

7 minutes ago, EltonJohnson said:

DC is under occupation  and lock down , all due to  leftist thugs.   This is the country  you want.

Republicans NEVER accept responsibility.  You guys prove it on my behalf day after day.

I don't have to lift a finger!  :D  

• IDIOT! 1
  • Thumb up 2
11 minutes ago, EltonJohnson said:

He was effective,  you  just didn't like his style.    He was forced to communicatee that  way, because he was under  unprecedented  attack by the lying press  and  opposition Dems/GOP

I dont feel like he was forced to constantly Tweet ... sometimes over 100 a day.

That isn't Presidential or professional.

You cant just take up for every single thing someone does, no matter if you think they were the better option or not.

The reason he won the first time, is Hillary.

If there would have been a different, and even marginally capable option he probably wouldn't have won, just because no one knew what to expect from him.

The reason he lost the second time is Twitter.

If he would have just kept quite and done the best job he could do, based on the limits he faced with the corrupt House ... he probably would have won.

Even with their mail-in ballot scheme, the numbers would most likely have made it impossible for them to taint. But because it was close enough, their ploy worked.

He kept making statements like "Covid is going away by Easter", and just stupid shit ... all the time.

He didn't need to do that.

• Thumb up 2
3 hours ago, SixShooter said:

Don't you have a shit-encrusted Sec8 crapper to unplug? Eat a cockroach while you're down there.

^^ misses his Trumpy

hour ago, EltonJohnson said:

This is 100% false and of course, totally uncorroborated by the author who has a reputation for lying.  

Trump got a free ride from the media all thru the early months of his campaign in 2015 and 2016.  He spoke rudely then too (such as his mimicking of the handicapped man).   You lose.  

• MORON! 1