If Joe Biden Won Election With Most Votes EVER, Why Is The Left So Uncomfortable With

48 minutes ago, jefftec said:

Translation:

-I don't know- .......I give the responsibility of an explanation to someone else.

......dude, I might listen but, just don't have time to waste....

Fuck you asshole.  Translate this:  🖕

As for me, I never find that enlightening myself and disabusing myself of false notions is a waste of time.

Clearly, willful ignorance is your bag.  Have fun wallowing in it.

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not needed Elnut. The election has been put to rest once and for all. Joe Biden will be your president tomorrow as trump takes his final ride on AF1. There will always be dead enders like you who

Having a thorough  audit  and  examination  of the  Election , so to put this all to  rest?     Clearly  the  left should  want to brag and  show off this  massive ass kicking.   

No. He should have never produced his birth certificate. He should have given Trump the finger

1 hour ago, EltonJohnson said:

Video is fake news?

Timeline is  fake?

As I said... Sterling explained in great detail.  You choose willful ignorance.  

Keep letting this eat at your soul.... 

I'm enjoying this schadenfreude moment.... and would love for it to last and last and last.

• Thumb up 1
15 minutes ago, maineman said:

Sterling explained in great detail.  You choose willful ignorance.  

perhaps you could  give  link  or copypaste  the transcript potion that shows this  detailed  explanation 

That would  go  a  long way 

On 1/19/2021 at 9:44 AM, EltonJohnson said:

Having a thorough  audit  and  examination  of the  Election , so to put this all to  rest?

Clearly  the  left should  want to brag and  show off this  massive ass kicking.   

Instead, we have Cancel Culture, talks of Deprogramming ,  Silencing  Questioning 

The pretender won nothing. He is not rightfully elected. 

His laws and rules must be ignored. 

42 minutes ago, EltonJohnson said:

perhaps you could  give  link  or copypaste  the transcript potion that shows this  detailed  explanation 

That would  go  a  long way 

here.... you lazy fuck stick:

https://www.c-span.org/video/?507710-1/georgia-election-official-refutes-president-trumps-voter-fraud-allegations&fbclid=IwAR0yq0ewSJIArPZaaH9xhz2d_iElVTeHwLuubn4qi06CUn4LGcptMU3uQEQ

1 hour ago, kfools said:

The pretender won nothing. He is not rightfully elected. 

His laws and rules must be ignored. 

^^^^ bought into the big lie.

1 hour ago, maineman said:

Fuck you asshole.  Translate this:  🖕

As for me, I never find that enlightening myself and disabusing myself of false notions is a waste of time.

Clearly, willful ignorance is your bag.  Have fun wallowing in it.

Well now, must have hit a nerve.

......and then you bring the ol' reliable response when you can't cope with serving up a logical answer......aawww, sucks-to-be-u.....

Just now, jefftec said:

Well now, must have hit a nerve.

......and then you bring the ol' reliable response when you can't cope with serving up a logical answer......aawww, sucks-to-be-u.....

Translation:  I really am too lazy to listen to a comprehensive debunking of election fraud lies... BECAUSE I REALLY CAN'T IMAGINE LIFE WITHOUT BELIEVING THEM!

28 minutes ago, maineman said:

Translation:  I really am too lazy to listen to a comprehensive debunking of election fraud lies... BECAUSE I REALLY CAN'T IMAGINE LIFE WITHOUT BELIEVING THEM!

Oh no, am working now. Saw your link. Will listen. Since you can't seem to impart what is in the video.

1 minute ago, jefftec said:

Oh no, am working now. Saw your link. Will listen. Since you can't seem to impart what is in the video.

AN EXTREMELY IN-DEPTH DEBUNKING OF MULTIPLE VOTER FRAUD FAKE NEWS MEMES

3 hours ago, Duck615 said:

this is their last term shilly willy

doesnt matter

They represent a large population of moderate republicans.

Go ahead wage war on your own party and see what happens. You heard it hear first.

31 minutes ago, leomon said:

doesnt matter

They represent a large population of moderate republicans.

Go ahead wage war on your own party and see what happens. You heard it hear first.

You still won't get elected

5 hours ago, maineman said:

politifact says it didn't happen.... but you, of course, didn't bother to open the link.... I think TRUTH and FACTS to you are like daylight, garlic, and crosses are to a vampire.

And a stake thru his heart!