If Joe Biden Won Election With Most Votes EVER, Why Is The Left So Uncomfortable With

2 hours ago, EltonJohnson said:

Disenfranchising legal voters was unfair assface.  The massive unverified swell of printed ballots coming from all over out of state was insane.   

The Draconians are the Democrats who engaged in grotesque unconstitutional acts to shut down society and take over the election.  

You are the enemy of the Constitution  

NO evidence of printed ballots coming from all over out of state.  No legal voters were disenfranchised.  Sorry.

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not needed Elnut. The election has been put to rest once and for all. Joe Biden will be your president tomorrow as trump takes his final ride on AF1. There will always be dead enders like you who

Having a thorough  audit  and  examination  of the  Election , so to put this all to  rest?     Clearly  the  left should  want to brag and  show off this  massive ass kicking.   

No. He should have never produced his birth certificate. He should have given Trump the finger

1 minute ago, maineman said:

NO evidence of printed ballots coming from all over out of state.

yes there  was

1 minute ago, maineman said:

No legal voters were disenfranchised.  Sorry.

Bullshit...  legal voters are disenfranchised with  with  illegal votes 

16 minutes ago, EltonJohnson said:

1.  yes there  was

2.  Bullshit...  legal voters are disenfranchised with  with  illegal votes 

1.  So you keep saying...without a SCRAP of evidence, I might add.

2.  Bullshit.  no illegal votes.

10 minutes ago, maineman said:

1.  So you keep saying...without a SCRAP of evidence, I might add.

2.  Bullshit.  no illegal votes.

where's there's one.... one too many...

21 minutes ago, maineman said:

You could actually produce some of that evidence and prove me wrong.

hahaha

Liberalism is just one of the  mental disorders afflicting you

1 minute ago, slideman said:

Can't we move on from this?

Typical.    You want to  move on from the biggest crime  in  US history,  yet without  shame  you  wanted Trump investigated for years.

Do you even have a spec of self respect ? 

4 hours ago, EltonJohnson said:

“But there is no evidence of widespread fraud ...  the courts said so”

rinse repeat

its 3rd world 1984 and Fahrenheit 451 all at the same  time

Fahrenheit 451...man, that takes me back... I remember seeing that at the Eastman Theater as a kid...

11 minutes ago, EltonJohnson said:

Typical.    You want to  move on from the biggest crime  in  US history,  yet without  shame  you  wanted Trump investigated for years.

The biggest crime in US history being Trump's attempt to steal the election by falsely claiming that there was a fraud and that it was rigged?

I'm ready to move on

If you insist we will prosecute Trump for sedition

• MORON! 1
3 minutes ago, slideman said:

The biggest crime in US history being Trump's attempt to steal the election by falsely claiming that there was a fraud and that it was rigged?

Your dishonesty is surpassed by your lack of shame.

Trump never lied once about the  rigged election.   It was rigged.

You  think a brain dead man who had his worst  primary ever and insulted his own supporters  and only became the  nominee after the others were  told to drop out suddenly got  more votes than  Obama? 

• Thumb up 1
22 minutes ago, EltonJohnson said:

stop it.  It was NOT the biggest crime in US history.  It wasn't a crime at all. You have NO evidence of widespread voter fraud.  NONE.  This thing is OVER.  You LOST.  I know how that feels.  Hillary lost by the exact same Electoral College tally.  It hurt.  You need to move on.

3 minutes ago, maineman said:

stop it.  It was NOT the biggest crime in US history.  It wasn't a crime at all. You have NO evidence of widespread voter fraud.  NONE.  This thing is OVER.  You LOST.  I know how that feels.  Hillary lost by the exact same Electoral College tally.  It hurt.  You need to move on.

But but but. 

Just now, maineman said:

I know how that feels.  Hillary lost by the exact same Electoral College tally.  It hurt.  You need to move on.

Hillary  lost after trying to cheat in 2016.    That is why she freaked out, and the world freaked out.   

There  was election fraud.

late%20night%20cctv.PNG?itok=uo_MtHVC

• Thumb up 2

@jefftec..    @maineman   thiks it was normal to say the count was stopping and  usher out the  observers,  and turn off the  cameras.

He thinks it was all routine to pull mysterious ballot cases out from under the  tables  and  begin  processing these  votes, multiple times 

img_2457.jpg?resize=639,492&ssl=1

Then they  ignore the   alleged  stop count when  vote jump for  Biden   just miraculously happens and  then  continues.

This  happened in 5 states , nearly  identical patterns 

• Thumb up 1
20 minutes ago, EltonJohnson said:

Hillary  lost after trying to cheat in 2016.    That is why she freaked out, and the world freaked out.   

There  was election fraud.

late%20night%20cctv.PNG?itok=uo_MtHVC

That picture does not portray election fraud. Gabriel Sterling debunked that lie completely.

The fact that you would continue to push it after it was thoroughly debunked PROVES conclusively what a total craven hack you really are.  Be gone!

8 minutes ago, EltonJohnson said:

@jefftec..    @maineman   thiks it was normal to say the count was stopping and  usher out the  observers,  and turn off the  cameras.

He thinks it was all routine to pull mysterious ballot cases out from under the  tables  and  begin  processing these  votes, multiple times 

Then they  ignore the   alleged  stop count when  vote jump for  Biden   just miraculously happens and  then  continues.

https://www.politifact.com/factchecks/2020/nov/04/facebook-posts/battleground-states-did-not-stop-counting-votes-el/

• MORON! 1
16 minutes ago, EltonJohnson said:

Whoaa Elton, in no way do I support Democratic Party evil skullduggery as you illustrated....

11 minutes ago, maineman said:

That picture does not portray election fraud. Gabriel Sterling debunked that lie completely.

He did  not.  

No, The Georgia Vote-Counting Video Was Not ‘Debunked.’ Not Even Close

https://thefederalist.com/2020/12/07/no-the-georgia-vote-counting-video-was-not-debunked-not-even-close/

15 minutes ago, maineman said:

The fact that you would continue to push it after it was thoroughly debunked PROVES conclusively what a total craven hack you really are.  Be gone!

....where were the observers?...

Tell us...

3 minutes ago, jefftec said:

Whoaa Elton, in no way do I support Democratic Party evil skullduggery as you illustrated....

Never said you did...   I was addressing  you  and referring to  maineman 

Just now, EltonJohnson said:

Never said you did...   I was addressing  you  and referring to  maineman 

Looked like you put me in the same catagory as that cretin Maineman.

My bad...