If Joe Biden Won Election With Most Votes EVER, Why Is The Left So Uncomfortable With

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not needed Elnut. The election has been put to rest once and for all. Joe Biden will be your president tomorrow as trump takes his final ride on AF1. There will always be dead enders like you who

Having a thorough  audit  and  examination  of the  Election , so to put this all to  rest?     Clearly  the  left should  want to brag and  show off this  massive ass kicking.   

No. He should have never produced his birth certificate. He should have given Trump the finger

42 minutes ago, EltonJohnson said:

Gotta  love  how the libs   love Cocaine Mitch now!!!

No one loves him, but it is  amusing to hear him tell the truth.  To make it easier for you to understand, like hearing  the neighbors' usually screeching parrot reciting the Second Amendment

1 minute ago, crazyhole said:

Did you ever even consider the possibility of any evidence being true?

If any evidence had been true it seems to me that it would have been proven before a judge.  

17 minutes ago, impartialobserver said:

They could go over each state's election one ballot at a time and that would not be enough.

Has evidence  been destroyed?

Plus the anomalies alone are astounding 

1 minute ago, calguy said:

If any evidence had been true it seems to me that it would have been proven before a judge.  

And that's a fine standard to hold.    I'm saying that there is a difference between "didn't happen" and "couldn't happen".    

Yes, every single claim made by Trump supporters could have happened.   They didn't say things like "an invisible dragon that breathes fire that is at room temperature snuck in and destroyed ballots".   Every claim was possible and none of them deserved criticism out of hand.    

• Thumb up 1
Just now, crazyhole said:

And that's a fine standard to hold.    I'm saying that there is a difference between "didn't happen" and "couldn't happen".    

Yes, every single claim made by Trump supporters could have happened.   They didn't say things like "an invisible dragon that breathes fire that is at room temperature snuck in and destroyed ballots".   Every claim was possible and none of them deserved criticism out of hand.    

Every single claim was brought before the court system, and every single one was found to be without enough merit to go to trial. No one was slighted here, trump's lawyers were given more than ample opportunity to argue their case in front of a judge. That's how we do it in this country. To sit here and say somehow these concerns weren't considered is  mockery of our court system and quite frankly, it's being a sore loser. 

47 minutes ago, EltonJohnson said:

It was produced.

It was widespread in  in the   precincts  where the  fraud  occurred.    You are a liar...    A liar.    Evidence  has been presented and  evidence has been destroyed.

It only  took  illegal  votes key in   sections  in key sates to  steal the electoral vote 

No, you never produced ANY evidence of widespread fraud.  Your story is 100% false.  And that is why you lost - because you all lie all the time.  Americans are sick of liars like you and Trump.   You produced ZERO EVIDENCE.  

Show me the website where all your evidence is presented.

2 minutes ago, calguy said:

Every single claim was brought before the court system, and every single one was found to be without enough merit to go to trial. No one was slighted here, trump's lawyers were given more than ample opportunity to argue their case in front of a judge. That's how we do it in this country. To sit here and say somehow these concerns weren't considered is  mockery of our court system and quite frankly, it's being a sore loser. 

I'm not talking about the judges.   As far as I'm concerned the process to determine whether the claims were true or not was reasonable.     I'm talking about the fact that some people never even considered the idea that any of those claims could be true.   Of course they could have been true, and its ok to say that it was possible but proven to be wrong.  

1 hour ago, Scout said:

Produce evidence widespread fraud occurred.  No point wasting money on audits that have no reason to be conducted.

There was no point in a 40 million dollar Mueller investigation but, that did transpire with nothing.

....now, we are going to worry about money?

Convenient isn't it?....

14 minutes ago, EltonJohnson said:

Has evidence  been destroyed?

Plus the anomalies alone are astounding 

There is no evidence; there were no anomalies.

5 minutes ago, calguy said:

Every single claim was brought before the court system, and every single one was found to be without enough merit to go to trial.

each by a single  person, never before  a    jury    and the SCOTUS  abdicated  their  job and duty with a  legitimate case.

Once again the  Roberts court  proved they  have dirt on him 

• Thumb up 1
3 hours ago, slideman said:

yep you have no program no agenda no nothing just violence

blantifa? For sure... it's their mantra...

2 minutes ago, jefftec said:

There was no point in a 40 million dollar Mueller investigation but, that did transpire with nothing.

....now, we are going to worry about money?

Convenient isn't it?....

The Mueller investigation produced LOTS of arrests but started with evidence of collusion with the Russians which was NEVER explained.    In fact, Mueller encouraged Trump be charged with obstruction of justice.  

Remember?

3 hours ago, Zaro said:

No. He should have never produced his birth certificate. He should have given Trump the finger

Quatchkopf....

1 hour ago, EltonJohnson said:

Gotta  love  how the libs   love Cocaine Mitch now!!!

The turtle just threw the clown under the bus..... 

"The mob was fed lies", McConnell said.  "They were provoked by the president and other powerful people."

Come on everyone ...spell along with me:  C - O - N - V - I - C - T - I - O - N.

Provoking a murderous mob..... that sounds felonious to me.

2 minutes ago, Scout said:

The Mueller investigation produced LOTS of arrests but started with evidence of collusion with the Russians which was NEVER explained.    In fact, Mueller encouraged Trump be charged with obstruction of justice.  

Remember?

Do you still believe there is a pee tape?

• Haha 1
17 minutes ago, crazyhole said:

Fabricated tales of voter fraud ALWAYS deserve criticism.  ALWAYS.

Just now, Scout said:

Remember?

It resulted in no evidence of Russian collusion perpetrated by the real target- that would be Trump.

"Mueller encouraged Trump be charged with obstruction of justice"

.....I'm like wtf?....like errrr, again not a damn thing....

• Thumb up 1
21 minutes ago, calguy said:

Actually calvin, very few were dismissed due to merit...

10 minutes ago, maineman said:

The mob was fed lies"

If so,  that would have be proven, and  the subject of this is about proving  the election was not rigged.

There  has been  no transparency.