Jump to content

If Joe Biden Won Election With Most Votes EVER, Why Is The Left So Uncomfortable With


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not needed Elnut. The election has been put to rest once and for all. Joe Biden will be your president tomorrow as trump takes his final ride on AF1. There will always be dead enders like you who

Having a thorough  audit  and  examination  of the  Election , so to put this all to  rest?     Clearly  the  left should  want to brag and  show off this  massive ass kicking.   

No. He should have never produced his birth certificate. He should have given Trump the finger

1 minute ago, calguy said:

Not needed Elnut. The election has been put to rest once and for all. Joe Biden will be your president tomorrow as trump takes his final ride on AF1.

There will always be dead enders like you who will never accept the reality of your defeat, but you don't matter. The country is moving on. You are nothing but a shrinking image in the rear view mirror of history.

Elnut is like a Holocaust denier. It's pointless

  • Thumb up 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Since everyone knows that every single person who could ever examine or audit the election is a closet librul, Never-Trumper, or person who has been bribed or blackmailed by Biden, what difference would it make?

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Toldya said:

Since everyone knows that every single person who could ever examine or audit the election is a closet librul, Never-Trumper, or person who has been bribed or blackmailed by Biden, what difference would it make?

SAD LIBERALS ARE SO SCARED OF TRUMP

  • Thumb up 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, EltonJohnson said:

Having a thorough  audit  and  examination  of the  Election , so to put this all to  rest?

 

 

Clearly  the  left should  want to brag and  show off this  massive ass kicking.   

 

 

Instead, we have Cancel Culture, talks of Deprogramming ,  Silencing  Questioning 

Its a risk/reward thing.   They don't see any reward for doing it, because for them they feel nothing will change.   The problem with that is that they are looking at it solely from the prism of Biden being president, and completely discount the fact that a lot of other people who could become violent might be satiated.  They want to be heard and have a true redress of grievances, instead of being told to sit down and shut up.  

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, crazyhole said:

Its a risk/reward thing.   They don't see any reward for doing it, because for them they feel nothing will change.   The problem with that is that they are looking at it solely from the prism of Biden being president, and completely discount the fact that a lot of other people who could become violent might be satiated.  They want to be heard and have a true redress of grievances, instead of being told to sit down and shut up.  

Did Obama showing his birth certificate shut up the birthers?

  • Upvote 1
  • Thumb up 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, crazyhole said:

Its a risk/reward thing.   They don't see any reward for doing it, because for them they feel nothing will change.   The problem with that is that they are looking at it solely from the prism of Biden being president, and completely discount the fact that a lot of other people who could become violent might be satiated.  They want to be heard and have a true redress of grievances, instead of being told to sit down and shut up.  

yep you have no program no agenda no nothing just violence

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Zaro said:

Did Obama showing his birth certificate shut up the birthers?

Thats a pretty good example of exactly how not to address the issue.    Obama should have done that immediately, not wait for a few years.   He allowed the conspiracy theory to propagate for way too long, and at that point there was nothing that could be done that wouldn't be viewed as an extension of the conspiracy.    Something as simple as producing a birth certificate should have been an immediate response instead of just ignoring or dismissing the issue as non-essential.   

  • Thumb up 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, crazyhole said:

Thats a pretty good example of exactly how not to address the issue.    Obama should have done that immediately, not wait for a few years.   He allowed the conspiracy theory to propagate for way too long, and at that point there was nothing that could be done that wouldn't be viewed as an extension of the conspiracy.    Something as simple as producing a birth certificate should have been an immediate response instead of just ignoring or dismissing the issue as non-essential.   

No. He should have never produced his birth certificate. He should have given Trump the finger

  • MORON! 1
  • Thumb up 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, slideman said:

yep you have no program no agenda no nothing just violence

Don't lump me in on that.   I just try to read the terrain, and I'm pretty confident in saying that most people don't want to be violent and its not that difficult to keep them from getting to that point. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Zaro said:

No. He should have never produced his birth certificate. He should have given Trump the finger

It was Hillary that started that whole thing, not Trump.   She had legitimate concerns that Obama may not be eligible to be president.   He should have addressed it at that point.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Toldya said:

 

Conspiracy theorists are not rational, and they will never be satisfied. Everything that happens becomes part of the conspiracy because they cannot accept being wrong.

 

Look at Elton-- every time a judge rejected a lawsuit, that judge immediately became corrupt. The SCOTUS did it, they became corrupt too. Pence didn't overturn the election, so he's corrupt and a traitor. This is how it works-- whatever reason you have to keep believing, however ridiculous, becomes your new truth.

 

It doesn't matter when you address the conspiracy theory. It doesn't matter who you are or what you say.

 

I doubt that even Trump himself could convince the QAnons that they're wrong about him being the only one capable of taking down the pedophile baby eaters that rule the world. They would say that he was a double, that the real Trump was dead or escaped to Russia, that he was hidden away and is planning to re-emerge when the time is right. It just goes on and on like that, basically forever.

This is unequivocally false.   The most obvious example is Columbus claiming that the earth is round.   Yes, that was a conspiracy theory at one time, and even after he returned people claimed he was lying.  

 

For something as simple as producing a birth certificate, it should have been done within a couple of days of Hillary making the claim that he wasn't a natural born citizen.   He allowed the theory to perpetuate by not producing easily accessed and verifiable evidence.   Instead, he didn't nip it in the bud and it grew.   

  • Thumb up 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, EltonJohnson said:

Having a thorough  audit  and  examination  of the  Election , so to put this all to  rest?

 

 

Clearly  the  left should  want to brag and  show off this  massive ass kicking.   

 

 

Instead, we have Cancel Culture, talks of Deprogramming ,  Silencing  Questioning 

It's what occurs when the bad guys are cornered.....and their false narrative is crumbling.....

 

They know that more people voted for Trump and that their false narrative cannot  withstand ongoing scrutiny .....

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Whitemajikman said:

It's what occurs when the bad guys are cornered.....and their false narrative is crumbling.....

 

They know that more people voted for Trump and that their false narrative cannot  withstand ongoing scrutiny .....

 

 

Lol scrutiny in 60 courtrooms apparently doesn't count, moron

Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, crazyhole said:

This is unequivocally false.   The most obvious example is Columbus claiming that the earth is round.   Yes, that was a conspiracy theory at one time, and even after he returned people claimed he was lying.  

 

If the GOP thought it could win an election by claiming that the Earth was flat, then they would do it. OANN and Newsmax and FOX would start making fun of anyone who suggested the Earth was round. They would talk about how Dems have ties to shipping companies that profit from the lie and how Biden made money off of it, covid would become a false flag designed to suppress forms of travel that were about to expose the truth,and every single RWNJ on this forum would be endlessly outraged about it.

 

At that point, evidence wouldn't matter. They would have their own scientists proving the Earth was flat, they would have photos, videos, etc. The only reason they do not believe it as we speak is because there is nothing to gain from it.

 

People are not fucking rational... ESPECIALLY people on the right.

 

27 minutes ago, crazyhole said:

For something as simple as producing a birth certificate, it should have been done within a couple of days of Hillary making the claim that he wasn't a natural born citizen.   He allowed the theory to perpetuate by not producing easily accessed and verifiable evidence.   Instead, he didn't nip it in the bud and it grew.   

 

It was racist to even ask him to provide it in the first place. No other president has had to provide their birth certificate.

  • MORON! 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...