Why are feminists so obsessed with their vaginas?

Just now, CommieSlayinGirl said:

I’m saying feminists in general are really fixated on their vaginas. The number one hip-hop song this year is literally about vaginas. The female empowerment people are always grabbing it, singing about it, rapping about it, showing it to people, or dressing up like one, or making candles that supposedly smell like one. I’m just asking why. And don’t pretend that the left doesn’t generalize all the time about conservatives. According to the left, we’re all a bunch of white supremacist nazis, remember? And whatever happened to “all cops are bastards”? 

That's where we disagree. There for sure some that think and do as you say, but that doesn't in any way represent the vast majority of women you stereotype as "feminists". You take a few talking points and try to paint everyone in that light. That's why I call bullshit on your stereotyping. 

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It's the opposite. Cons are fixated on other people's genitals. They despise the LGBTQ community, have a problem about abortion, push abstinence instead of sex education, etc... When Bill Clinton got

Sorry you took it so personally   Lol

You already got nexted and my rulings a final. You used the comma incorrectly.

1 minute ago, calguy said:

That's where we disagree. There for sure some that think and do as you say, but that doesn't in any way represent the vast majority of women you stereotype as "feminists". You take a few talking points and try to paint everyone in that light. That's why I call bullshit on your stereotyping. 

OK fine. Why don’t you go find one of these ladies dressed up as a vagina and go ask her for a date?

9 minutes ago, CommieSlayinGirl said:

OK fine. Why don’t you go find one of these ladies dressed up as a vagina and go ask her for a date?

I've never seen one. An neither has 99.9% of virtually everyone, including you. You see images that trigger your inner rage and you automatically imply that everyone who doesn't share your ideology is like the images you see on the news. Everyone is an individual, just like you.

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, CommieSlayinGirl said:

Hi! I think it was extremely corrupted in the usual Democrat enclaves. Michigan is now controlled by feminist lesbian nazis, so I don’t know what we would expect 🤷‍♀️

What was corrupt and what makes you think it was?