Why are feminists so obsessed with their vaginas?

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It's the opposite. Cons are fixated on other people's genitals. They despise the LGBTQ community, have a problem about abortion, push abstinence instead of sex education, etc... When Bill Clinton got

Sorry you took it so personally   Lol

You already got nexted and my rulings a final. You used the comma incorrectly.

6 minutes ago, JinnMartini said:

.  .  .  why don't you show some guts, like CSG or Brittany,   and participate in  the next  video debate ?

What for? I looked today and it had 144 views

3 minutes ago, CommieSlayinGirl said:

Everyone else saw it so I don’t know why you missed it. I asked you what rights western women don’t have yet that y’all are still fighting for?

Go back and look. You asked that question in the same post you accused me of not answering it. 

But anyhow, wage equality would be the thing that comes to mind

1 hour ago, Zaro said:

I'm a feminist. I'm not obsessed with my vigina. 

Not obsessed with that, huh   (whatever the fuck a "vigina" is)   ?

You're obviously obsessed with your keyboard, though :

Don't let the Trolls get to you!

You're the one on the right, obviously !

LOL

Just now, JinnMartini said:

Not obsessed with that, huh   (whatever the fuck a "vigina" is)   ?

You're obviously obsessed with your keyboard, though :

Don't let the Trolls get to you!

You're the one on the right, obviously !

LOL

What of it?

1 hour ago, kfools said:

Who doesnt  know Paltrow is a feminist?

I didn't  .  .  .  

Never ever even heard of the name  .  .  .  

Not that I'd give a shit, though !

Maybe one day, when I'm really bored  .  .  .  I'll google the name !

10 minutes ago, CrimeaRiver said:

She is a run of the mill spoiled bratty 'Bougie'.  She likely has no real convictions.

She's just like a lot of celebrities who try to cash in on their name. Not a whole lot different than Trump

8 minutes ago, CrimeaRiver said:

She likely has no real convictions.

Or maybe she has  plenty  .  .  .  like being repeatedly convicted for lewd acts on a public square ?

I don't know  .  .  .  

5 minutes ago, JinnMartini said:

I didn't  .  .  .  

Never ever even heard of the name  .  .  .  

Not that I'd give a shit, though !

Maybe one day, when I'm really bored  .  .  .  I'll google the name !

She was in a few movies and then disappeared. She has no credentials as a feminist. I have no idea why someone would want to buy a candle that supposedly smells like her vigina, but as you so eloquently put it, what do I know.

And you think I would wanna go and scream and yell on video with some nutter who makes ridiculous propositions like this OP. You're nuts

3 minutes ago, JinnMartini said:

Or maybe she has  plenty  .  .  .  like being repeatedly convicted for lewd acts on a public square ?

I don't know  .  .  .  

She huffed Weinstein for years......thats how she got famous'

• Thumb up 1
2 minutes ago, Zaro said:

And you think I would wanna go and scream and yell on video with some nutter who makes ridiculous propositions like this OP. You're nuts

^^ afraid to show her ass in 50g cinchsaks

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, Zaro said:

And you think I would wanna go and scream and yell on video with some nutter who makes ridiculous propositions like this OP.

I know for a fact that you'd fuck with a stray dog  .  .  .  if you had a chance !

THAT much sex-starved is how you come over  .  .  .  

3 minutes ago, JinnMartini said:

She must be pregnant of at least 12 or 13  know-no-father  will-be  criminals !

@Zaro's bikini top has enough material to make three or four temporary alien encampment facilities, not counting the foil blankets.

24 minutes ago, CrimeaRiver said:

She huffed Weinstein for years......thats how she got famous'

That's not true. She was actually not that bad of an actress. I guess she just figured there are already enough colognes out there, she try a weird candle.

All it really says is how fucking uptight Jesus huffers are over anything related to sex

25 minutes ago, JinnMartini said:

I know for a fact that you'd fuck with a stray dog  .  .  .  if you had a chance !

THAT much sex-starved is how you come over  .  .  .  

You would only know that for a fact if you were a stray dog. But you ain't even that. You would be an impotent stray dog just like you are an impotent old bore

22 minutes ago, SixShooter said:

@Zaro's bikini top has enough material to make three or four temporary alien encampment facilities, not counting the foil blankets.

^^ country bumpkin obsessed with Zaro

• Fuck you! 1
2 hours ago, Zaro said:

Go back and look. You asked that question in the same post you accused me of not answering it. 

But anyhow, wage equality would be the thing that comes to mind

The wage gap myth has been explained 1000 times already. It’s easily explained by women taking maternity leave or time off from their careers to raise their families. They also tend to turn down overtime a lot more than men do, again because of family. Women also overwhelmingly choose professions that make a lot less money than men. You have to be careful when you’re looking at the stats because they don’t always differentiate these kinds of things. Also, women don’t tend to be as aggressive about careers as men. There are differences between the sexes that easily explain why men make more money overall. There’s an often misleading quote that women make $.70 on the dollar what men make. That’s not accurate. Women don’t make less money per hour at the same job as men with the exact same experience and qualifications. Over all women earn slightly less than men because of all the factors I listed above. We should not expect women to be making as much money as men overall through the course of their lifetime since 95% of women are going to become mothers at some point.

11 minutes ago, CommieSlayinGirl said:

The wage gap myth has been explained 1000 times already. It’s easily explained by women taking maternity leave or time off from their careers to raise their families. They also tend to turn down overtime a lot more than men do, again because of family. Women also overwhelmingly choose professions that make a lot less money than men. You have to be careful when you’re looking at the stats because they don’t always differentiate these kinds of things. Also, women don’t tend to be as aggressive about careers as men. There are differences between the sexes that easily explain why men make more money overall. There’s an often misleading quote that women make $.70 on the dollar what men make. That’s not accurate. Women don’t make less money per hour at the same job as men with the exact same experience and qualifications. Over all women earn slightly less than men because of all the factors I listed above. We should not expect women to be making as much money as men overall through the course of their lifetime since 95% of women are going to become mothers at some point.

You claim the wage gap is a myth and then you list all the reasons why it's not

Next