Jump to content

Why are feminists so obsessed with their vaginas?


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It's the opposite. Cons are fixated on other people's genitals. They despise the LGBTQ community, have a problem about abortion, push abstinence instead of sex education, etc... When Bill Clinton got

Sorry you took it so personally   Lol

You already got nexted and my rulings a final. You used the comma incorrectly.

6 minutes ago, whiteboy said:

 

Maybe since "It Smelled Like Her Vagina" ... her vagina possibly smells like kerosene ...

I think the candle is a mosquito repellant

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Zaro said:

I think the candle is a mosquito repellant

 

If she really doesn't like men with small dicks, her vagina as well could be construed as a "mosquito repellent".

 

Unlike yours, which is just a repellent ...

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, whiteboy said:

 

If she really doesn't like men with small dicks, her vagina as well could be construed as a "mosquito repellent".

 

Unlike yours, which is just a repellent ...

Sorry you took it so personally

 

Lol

  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, CommieSlayinGirl said:

Feminism is disgusting. The vagina worshiping is beyond my comprehension.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/nypost.com/2021/01/18/gwyneth-paltrows-vagina-candle-ignites-in-uk-home-report/amp/

 

 

 

Mam, 

You are a good woman and you have my full respect.

If you were a college professor, then I would make sure to send my dufus teenagers

to that school, so that they could learn something about real life.

 

Peace.                                       🙂..🍺

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, drvoke said:

When Bill Clinton got a freakin' blowjob, they spent 50 million taxpayer dollars to impeach him for Christ's sake. What's you problem, psychos?

 

You mean like that time when Trump did absolutely nothing wrong, and Liberals spent four years of our tax money not doing their jobs, just trying to impeach Trump?

 

Remember that time?

 

 

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, JinnMartini said:

 

No !

 

There are more retards like you, out there !

Please review the nine rules of commas. You offend my feminine sensibilities

Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, CommieSlayinGirl said:

Feminism is disgusting. The vagina worshiping is beyond my comprehension.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/nypost.com/2021/01/18/gwyneth-paltrows-vagina-candle-ignites-in-uk-home-report/amp/

 

 

 

On a serious note, most feminists wish they were men ... and men are obsessed with vaginas.

 

I think it is just part of the program ...

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, whiteboy said:

 

On a serious note, most feminists wish they were men ... and men are obsessed with vaginas.

 

I think it is just part of the program ...

Most feminists spend their energy to advance women's rights, not peddle products for personal profit

  • Thumb up 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, CrimeaRiver said:

NO, they spend their time hating their tits and ovaries...lol.  Baby Makers

Have you heard of Paltrow in the context of feminism? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, drvoke said:

It's the opposite. Cons are fixated on other people's genitals. They despise the LGBTQ community, have a problem about abortion, push abstinence instead of sex education, etc... When Bill Clinton got a freakin' blowjob, they spent 50 million taxpayer dollars to impeach him for Christ's sake. What's you problem, psychos?

None of what you said is accurate, nonetheless, we are not making fucking candles that smell like our vaginas.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...