• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm not saying Mainvain is a stolen valor MOFO BUT if I found out he was E-1 washout...I wouldn't be surprised in the least.    When I served in MDW (Military District of Washington) as a Ar

Scalise is only crippled

She was never an officer. She's a 2-10-2

6 minutes ago, Old Mack said:

I'm not saying Mainvain is a stolen valor MOFO BUT if I found out he was E-1 washout...I wouldn't be surprised in the least. 

When I served in MDW (Military District of Washington) as a Army land transportation operator (a driver) I came in contact with a lot of officers and they all acted like educated leaders of troops...none of them behaved like a child. Which is typical for Mainvain.

Maybe he got hit in the head with a anchor or something and that would explain his behavior.

She was never an officer. She's a 2-10-2

• Thumb up 2

Heading off the Freeport L.L. Bean. I will definitely check out the pond and I will feel much safer

knowing that @maineman is locked in HELL. I wish he could respond and let me know of any good restaurants.

Seafarer kindly post some good restaurants near L.L. Bean. Possibly we can break bread together?

Eat Up These Weird Food Superstitions | The Dish

HIS WORDS HIS CHOICE!

• Thumb up 1
13 hours ago, kfools said:

For threats. Mods check them out in complaints and hide them.  <done

Fuck people. <MY choice

Knock it off. < I DID NOT START IT ! RUBBER GLUE YOU KNOW!

11 hours ago, tunafish said:

Heading off the Freeport L.L. Bean. I will definitely check out the pond and I will feel much safer

knowing that @maineman is locked in HELL. I wish he could respond and let me know of any good restaurants.

Seafarer kindly post some good restaurants near L.L. Bean. Possibly we can break bread together?

Eat Up These Weird Food Superstitions | The Dish

HIS WORDS HIS CHOICE!

Tuna was shitting his pants again

11 hours ago, tunafish said:

In Freeport, Tuscan Bistro is very casual with REALLY good food.  Haraseeket Inn is a bit more upscale and their Sunday brunch is to die for.  Jameson Tavern is quite historic and a great place for lunch.  Expand your search grid by ten miles and Brunswick and Yarmouth come into play and there are LOTS of great restaurants in both those towns.... but if you are willing to travel 20 miles south of Freeport, Portland is renown as one of THE top three of four foodie destination cities in the US.

Just now, maineman said:

In Freeport, Tuscan Bistro is very casual with REALLY good food.  Haraseeket Inn is a bit more upscale and their Sunday brunch is to die for.  Jameson Tavern is quite historic and a great place for lunch.  Expand your search grid by ten miles and Brunswick and Yarmouth come into play and there are LOTS of great restaurants in both those towns.... but if you are willing to travel 20 miles south of Freeport, Portland is renown as one of THE top three of four foodie destination cities in the US.

enjoy your time in hell asshole