• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I have heard the name Q Anon over recent years and didn't think much about it, because I am not a conspiracy believer. Something changed in me today. I actually looked it up and it came as no surprise

Government most certainly has the power to improve the daily lives of people. Or to make it miserable. Or destroy it. That's not a conspiracy theory.

So they model themselves after the left. Got it. 

Posted Images

10 minutes ago, Redoctober said:

I have heard the name Q Anon over recent years and didn't think much about it, because I am not a conspiracy believer. Something changed in me today. I actually looked it up and it came as no surprise to me IT WAS PURE STUPID BULLSHIT LIKE ALL OTHER CONSPIRACY THEORIES. Seriously how far down the IQ scale do you have to be to believe that crap? 

Conspiracy theories are started by crazy people. They are then capitalized by grifters who make money off of it. 

What is it exactly?    I've heard that it has something to do with politicians being child rapists and lizard people but there must be something more to it than that for it to be a thing.  

24 minutes ago, Duck615 said:

that is why libs all over the world will pay dearly someday

#fbi Looks like Duck615 wants to be both a domestic terrorist and an international terrorist.

23 minutes ago, DemDog said:

#fbi Looks like Duck615 wants to be both a domestic terrorist and an international terrorist.

FUCK THE FBI.... THEY HAVE BIGGER DEMOCRATS TO FRY

47 minutes ago, Redoctober said:

I have heard the name Q Anon over recent years and didn't think much about it, because I am not a conspiracy believer. Something changed in me today. I actually looked it up and it came as no surprise to me IT WAS PURE STUPID BULLSHIT LIKE ALL OTHER CONSPIRACY THEORIES. Seriously how far down the IQ scale do you have to be to believe that crap? 

Conspiracy theories are started by crazy people. They are then capitalized by grifters who make money off of it. 

I've never paid much attention to the so called Q philosophy. I have, however, paid a lot of attention to what they say and what they do. I saw the maniac rants of the Qgirl (can't even remember her name anymore) who was killed during the coup attempt. I see what the two Qgirl congress members are pushing.

From their words and actions I have concluded they want to tear down our country and I don't want anything to do with them. P

1 minute ago, calguy said:

I've never paid much attention to the so called Q philosophy. I have, however, paid a lot of attention to what they say and what they do. I saw the maniac rants of the Qgirl (can't even remember her name anymore) who was killed during the coup attempt. I see what the two Qgirl congress members are pushing.

From their words and actions I have concluded they want to tear down our country and I don't want anything to do with them. P

democrats are tearing down this country you fucking POS shilly

55 minutes ago, Redoctober said:

It's a cult and their leader is the great Q

Basically lost people who can't tell the difference between fact and fiction

59 minutes ago, Zaro said:

It's a cult and their leader is the great Q

Basically lost people who can't tell the difference between fact and fiction

So they model themselves after the left. Got it. 

• Downvote 1
32 minutes ago, Zaro said:

People who are addicted to magical thinking

Yea, leftists. They believe in the magic of government. Even the crazy buffalo shaman laughs at you. LMAO!

Qanon-Shaman.png

13 minutes ago, Redoctober said:

Yea, leftists. They believe in the magic of government. Even the crazy buffalo shaman laughs at you. LMAO!

Qanon-Shaman.png

You obviously got triggered by the words "magical thinking"

Someone interviewed the Pizza Pizza guy. The guy who went to self investigate and got arrested. He was not politically motivated. Just some guy who got suckered

3 minutes ago, Zaro said:

You obviously got triggered by the words "magical thinking"

Someone interviewed the Pizza Pizza guy. The guy who went to self investigate and got arrested. He was not politically motivated. Just some guy who got suckered

More like it reminded me how leftists put so much stock into the power of government to improve the daily lives of people. 

You got triggered because I used the crazy shaman buffalo guy to laugh at you. LOL

3 minutes ago, Redoctober said:

More like it reminded me how leftists put so much stock into the power of government to improve the daily lives of people. 

You got triggered because I used the crazy shaman buffalo guy to laugh at you. LOL

Government most certainly has the power to improve the daily lives of people. Or to make it miserable. Or destroy it. That's not a conspiracy theory.

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb up 1
1 minute ago, Zaro said:

I'm not talking about a conspiracy. I am talking about the magic you leftists be in, with regards to government. 

5 minutes ago, Redoctober said:

I'm not talking about a conspiracy. I am talking about the magic you leftists be in, with regards to government. 

Some maybe. There is too much apathy in the general population to affect meaningful changes. Nobody changes anything by just voting every few years

50 minutes ago, Redoctober said:

Another great and crazy conspiracy theory is Trump colluded with Russia. 

Qanon-Shaman.png

Leftists bought that stupid shit like it was going out of style. LOL

he is one of your's. invite him to tea.