Jump to content

What gives fact checkers credibility?


Recommended Posts

Just now, kfools said:

They don't matter.  Just so you know. Neither does post count. Content matters. 

I believe you are only partially right.  Unique content and post counts matter.   As long as Sole isn't just spamming, his posts matter.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, calguy said:

Unsubstantiated facts that no fact checker would endorse. That's why you don't trust factcheckers, they don't tell you what you wanted to hear. 

ironic how unsubstantiated facts are anything without published after statistically averaged total sum past against any newly arriving detail that will never be the same result again.

 

Humanity defending the intellectually developed time line narratives governing outcomes of all incoming replacements until extinction event arrives.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Skans said:

I believe you are only partially right.  Unique content and post counts matter.   As long as Sole isn't just spamming, his posts matter.

Matters how?

 

What do you think we gain exactly I wonder?

 

Everything is a cost gain analysis yes?

 

What does he cost vrs what do we gain?

 

Cannon thought he could make a dozen SOKS and spam posts on .net

 

He even had Unique IPs attached to them do they looked legit. He still does this daily. 

 

Yet we crush .net by ever conceivable metric even after I sent the trash there. 

 

Why do you think that is?

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, kfools said:

Matters how?

 

What do you think we gain exactly I wonder?

 

Everything is a cost gain analysis yes?

 

What does he cost vrs what do we gain?

 

Cannon thought he could make a dozen SOKS and spam posts on .net

 

He even had Unique IPs attached to them do they looked legit. He still does this daily. 

 

Yet we crush .net by ever conceivable metric even after I sent the trash there. 

 

Why do you think that is?

Is it better to understand actual life or live with orchestrated chaos ancestrally believing life is larger than mutually evolving so far?

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, calguy said:

Ummm..... FACTS? Substantiated facts? PROVABLE evidence? You know, all the stuff that was lacking when trump's lawyers tried to make a case for voter fraud?

That kind of stuff.

That said, all the provable facts in the world will still not convince the most hard core of the doubters. This group refuses to accept anything that does not align with the way they want it to be, facts be damned.

Substantiated and proven by whom?

Who in the world can claim to be the arbiter of facts for all?

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, impartialobserver said:

Fact checkers do not usually explicitly let their bias be the driving force. Everyone has some bias...its called being human and having different motivations. Politicos can't help themselves. They view subjective opinions are untouchable fact. 

No, they let money be their driving force ...

Money corrupts.

And there is not one fact checker in the world that would not take a bribe if the monetary gain was substantial.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, calguy said:

FACTS? Substantiated facts? PROVABLE evidence? You know, all the stuff that was lacking when trump's lawyers tried to make a case for voter fraud?

 

 

There was massive evidence of voter fraud.

 

The  USA  is now a   combination of  "1984" and  "Fahrenheit 451",  where  truth are called lies and information is  scrubbed from existence  and morons  support the corrupt state 

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, kfools said:

A wise man listens more than he speaks.

a man that understands why, speaks about how humanity compounds human error ancestrally so far in hopes to prevent the inevitable outcomes of self destruction serving inaccurate interpretaitons life cannot be what it is in plain sight and fractions of the population try to eliminate other fractions of the same species from now until reproductions aren't added anymore.

 

Back to life exists as biological results are eternally separated now.  universal constant. History valdiates what I say.

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, kfools said:

Matters how?  What do you think we gain exactly I wonder?

How your website appears in the Google rankings, where (or whether) it shows up for various searches (and other search engines) .   More posts = lots of fresh content which plays well in Google's search algorithms.

Quote

Everything is a cost gain analysis yes?  What does he cost vrs what do we gain?

Sole costs very little.  His unusual style of writing seems to consistently elicit responses (ex: Xavier) - I've seen pages of  back and forth nonsense generated by Sole.  Also, his use of different and atypical terminology could be helpful as well.  Think about it - some people have to pay services to "optimize" their sites by stuffing them full of nonsense terms.  Sole does this service for free.

Quote

Cannon thought he could make a dozen SOKS and spam posts on .net He even had Unique IPs attached to them do they looked legit. He still does this daily.  Yet we crush .net by ever conceivable metric even after I sent the trash there.  Why do you think that is?

That's a damn good question is what that is.  I think the dorks who work for Google are very adept at this kind of trickery - in fact, probably figured it out first and perhaps even invented networks of proxy servers.  The only way he makes up unique IP's would be by using proxy servers.  I think Googlemetrics can figure this kind of thing out and accounts for that.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, kfools said:

?

Jim Jordan "The Russia collusion investigation found no evidence of wrongdoing" Jan 13 2021

 

Excuse me.. but several people got indicted and found guilty.. Jordan lied in Congress yesterday

 

I typically do some fact checking if it interests me to do so

Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Skans said:

How your website appears in the Google rankings, where (or whether) it shows up for various searches (and other search engines) .   More posts = lots of fresh content which plays well in Google's search algorithms.

That is incorrect. You are confusing algorithms with google crawlers. If such was the case we could just go to a traffic exchange site. 

14 minutes ago, Skans said:

Sole costs very little.  His unusual style of writing seems to consistently elicit responses (ex: Xavier)

His nonsense is absurd and offers no content value. He is useless to me and thus useless to the site. A novelty item. 

14 minutes ago, Skans said:

- I've seen pages of  back and forth nonsense generated by Sole. 

Content...doesn't mean GOOD content. Learn this. The posters responding to sole dont matter. The lurkers are what matter. The hirde you cant see that is always buzzing.

14 minutes ago, Skans said:

Also, his use of different and atypical terminology could be helpful as well. 

Not at all.

14 minutes ago, Skans said:

Think about it - some people have to pay services to "optimize" their sites by stuffing them full of nonsense terms.  Sole does this service for free.

Wrong again. You are conflating key word searches with crawler finds. Ever see any tags under soles posts?

14 minutes ago, Skans said:

That's a damn good question is what that is.

Simple question. It also has a simple answer. You may not know what that answer is but much to the chagrin of the constantly assaulted by Ddos .net I know the answer.

14 minutes ago, Skans said:

  I think the dorks who work for Google are very adept at this kind of trickery -

Lol. Incompetent on every level you can imagine. Like monkeys with a loaded gun.

14 minutes ago, Skans said:

in fact, probably figured it out first and perhaps even invented networks of proxy servers.  The only way he makes up unique IP's would be by using proxy servers.

Incorrect again. 

14 minutes ago, Skans said:

  I think Googlemetrics can figure this kind of thing out and accounts for that.

It doesnt. In fact it counts them. 

 

Yet still under every key word search,traffic,membership,almost any metric you can think of I crush them. This wasn't always so back in the day. 

 

Think about why. You will understand the difference between strategy and tactics. (Which you do)

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, kfools said:

That is incorrect. You are confusing algorithms with google crawlers. If such was the case we could just go to a traffic exchange site. 

His nonsense is absurd and offers no content value. He is useless to me and thus useless to the site. A novelty item. 

Content...doesn't mean GOOD content. Learn this. The posters responding to sole dont matter. The lurkers are what matter. The hirde you cant see that is always buzzing.

Not at all.

Wrong again. You are conflating key word searches with crawler finds. Ever see any tags under soles posts?

Simple question. It also has a simple answer. You may not know what that answer is but much to the chagrin of the constantly assaulted by Ddos .net I know the answer.

Lol. Incompetent on every level you can imagine. Like monkeys with a loaded gun.

Incorrect again. 

It doesnt. In fact it counts them. 

 

Yet still under every key word search,traffic,membership,almost any metric you can think of I crush them. This wasn't always so back in the day. 

 

Think about why. You will understand the difference between strategy and tactics. (Which you do)

I will defer to your expertise on this subject, Kfools, and accept what you say as fact on this subject.  You do have more experience than I do running an internet forum.  You are clearly the stronger debater on this topic.  However, I do have a couple questions for you:

1.  If generating posts and web traffic is irrelevant, then what is the point of your "Leader Board"?  Where posters are acknowledged based on numbers rather than content?

2.  Also, if generating posts and web traffic is irrelevant, then why does your forum (and many others) note when a topic is "hot"?

Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, Skans said:

I will defer to your expertise on this subject, Kfools, and accept what you say as fact on this subject.  You do have more experience than I do running an internet forum.  You are clearly the stronger debater on this topic.  However, I do have a couple questions for you:

Sure.

32 minutes ago, Skans said:

1.  If generating posts and web traffic is irrelevant,

Generating traffic isn't irrevelant. Distinguishing between bots is was what matters. 

32 minutes ago, Skans said:

then what is the point of your "Leader Board"?

Its a site feature for you all. Meaningless for us really.

32 minutes ago, Skans said:

  Where posters are acknowledged based on numbers rather than content?

That's true. Never cared for the feature really. I never highlight or pay any attention to it honestly. 

32 minutes ago, Skans said:

2.  Also, if generating posts and web traffic is irrelevant, then why does your forum (and many others) note when a topic is "hot"?

That feature is key for users to know what topics people are currently on as opposed to bumped topics with a lot posts. 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...